corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anjelina Jolie.

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anjelina Jolie.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th May 13 at 15:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
I don't get how it's up for argument and debate? It's her body, she has a choice.

Choice A: Risk dying from and suffering from breast or ovarian cancer (if not both) and living with the painful and debilitating treatment to "survive" just to please some Internet weirdos that she's not doing it to get on the cover of OK magazine

Choice B: Have a common and sensible operation to remove the non essential organs to lessen the chance of her life being cut short.

It's hardly fucking mastermind you cunts.

I dont have a problem with the act, more of her then using this act to further her name in the media, that and shes guilty of previous such stunts involving children from Africa.

Wow Steve you really are a cunt, She is in the media because people think that to have your breasts removed is the last option. She is very well known person and showing people that she can have it done will as you'd probably put it "small minded petty people" maybe re-evaluate there option and potentially save there life.

If it was a normal person no one would care but as she is a celebrity it helps the whole cause.
Steve
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 15:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, I honestly dont think she cares about using the situation for anything other than her own advantage.

Of course you cant prove this, and its difficult to raise an argument because who can argue with that. But that is my view which im entitled too.

With many things I like to hold a view a few steps back from what the media portray, it often goes against what many people think as most people are influenced by the media, therefore im not suprised few agree with it.
3CorsaMeal

14th May 13 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She is copying Kylie imo
Steve
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 15:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The wider outcome of it all can only be good, that is a by product of a clever campaign. That doesnt stop me having opinions being critical to her and her intentions directly, that is what im criticising here, not the overall message.

Its almost sneaky.

[Edited on 14-05-2013 by Steve]
Dom

14th May 13 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
No, I honestly dont think she cares about using the situation for anything other than her own advantage.

So any celeb helping, raising money and awareness for causes and charities and gets media attention, beit directly or indirectly, are simply attention seeking?
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 15:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Of course you cant prove this, and its difficult to raise an argument because who can argue with that. But that is my view which im entitled too.

With many things I like to hold a view a few steps back from what the media portray, it often goes against what many people think as most people are influenced by the media, therefore im not suprised few agree with it.

Isn't that like any one in the media though?!

Yet again it shows you have no compassion. A very self centered man that lives with his mother and has girlfriends that have only just gone through puberty. You really do sell yourself well Steven
JonnyJ

14th May 13 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:

So any celeb helping, raising money and awareness for causes and charities and gets media attention, beit directly or indirectly, are simply attention seeking?

Steves world. Its a dark, depressing place. Goth of the internet as hammer said.
Nath

14th May 13 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:

Shocking eh!
Steve
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 15:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No I dont really have a lot of compassion, I freely admit that, Im not a people person at all. Doesnt make me a bad person though.
Steve
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 15:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:

Possibly, I think quite a few do, my main problem in this instance is that she has form for it, turning bizarre humanity based situations, that are guaranteed to pull the heart strings in a vantage point for herself.

On the other hand she could just be a very kind and caring person, who knows, but I personally suspect the former
Balling
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 15:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
Balling is angry that he isn't a judge on Blachman
Pardon?

Dom

14th May 13 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:

Possibly, I think quite a few do, my main problem in this instance is that she has form for it, turning bizarre humanity based situations, that are guaranteed to pull the heart strings in a vantage point for herself.

On the other hand she could just be a very kind and caring person, who knows, but I personally suspect the former

Whilst i don't disagree that there probably are celebs who have done the charity/causes gig simply for self exposure i don't believe you can tar everyone with that brush.

And in the case of Jolie, i don't think getting her boobs hacked off was intended for media attention, there's certainly better ways (just look at any Z-list celeb like the Towie lot) to do that. As someone previously mentioned, i suspect she told the press to prevent media speculation or it being leaked to the press at a later date whilst at the same time it brings awareness to the whole situation.
JonnyJ

14th May 13 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah, deffo media attention. She needs the money you see
Robin
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 15:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I still can't believe people think she's had her tits cut off to get her face in the paper

Driving a car into a church, hitting Mickey Mouse with a golf club, setting fire to a collection of rare birds... Anything is easier and less traumatic than having your tits removed FFS.
Dom

14th May 13 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
quote:
Originally posted by Dom
Balling is angry that he isn't a judge on Blachman
Pardon?

Blachman show.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGncprHGhMQ (NSFW-ish; stuff is covered)

[Edited on 14-05-2013 by Dom]
Steve
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 15:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think people are misinterpreting what im saying, im not saying the only reason shes had it done is for media attention.

I think shes made a good choice to have it done, no problem there, but then as an after thought decided that she could use the situation to gain some exposure under the guise "raising awareness"
Dom

14th May 13 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I think people are misinterpreting what im saying.....

Quite easy when you come out with replies like -
quote:
Attention seeking, must have run out of kids in Africa to adopt
Jambo

14th May 13 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Backtracking
Robin
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 15:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve, have you been affected by cancer?

Nobody in their right mind would use such a horrific disease for personal gain.

Anyone affected, directly or otherwise will feel an almost uncontrollable urge to help other people who are affected by it.

If she can sae lives by telling the media, it's a fucking good thing.

She absolutely 100% will not be doing it with any intention of any sort of gain.

If anything, she'll probably give any money she makes as a by product of this to charity, as any other human would who has been affected.
JonnyJ

14th May 13 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Backtracking

Deffo backtracking. Cant post he was baiting as i beat him to that, so now hes fucked.
mwg

14th May 13 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What the fucking fuck has gone on in here
JonnyJ

14th May 13 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
What the fucking fuck has gone on in here

Dangerous amounts of internet
mwg

14th May 13 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm bailing out of here
nibnob21
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 16:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve?

MX5 Project Thread
Dan
Premium Member

14th May 13 at 16:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

7 pages and not a single picture?? You disappoint me!

Poor woman though, I should imagine that's one hell of a hard decision to make.

Some people in here really do need putting down tbh.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anjelina Jolie. 23 database queries in 0.0188839 seconds