corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Attack in Woolwich

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Attack in Woolwich
eckers90

User status: Offline
23rd May 13 at 06:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with tiger. Every world issue we seem to have stems from religion. This is why I'm 100% science over religion. These religions that people are brainwashed too is so shocking. Like that video posted in Luton. What an absolute joke that was. Religion does need to go. It never will. But that's what causes all of this. And none of religion is ever verified. Just hearsay. Load of bollocks
Ben G

23rd May 13 at 06:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that not what happens the world over, since birth of human beings, john?

It's natural to feel anger and outrage against a religion when terrorists use that to justify attacks such as this.

Multicultural society simply doesn't work if one or more particular groups can't respect the country they live in. Those groups chose to come and live here, we didn't, therefore they have to respect and abide by our rules.

By the way, I work with a load of muslim guys and apart from a few lazy ones, they're all decent hardworking people, not the type to go around plotting mass murder against christianity.
spencer88

23rd May 13 at 07:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
Some of the comments on this site are shocking..

They are extremists... I have plenty of muslim mates and they dont chop people up...

All i hear nowadays is white people playing the race card tbh..

This is whats wrong with society..

When some shit like this goes down EVERYONE should unite and say gtf out you cunts..

Instead white people persecute a race which breeds more hatred..

[Edited on 23-05-2013 by taylorboosh]

Spot on.

This can't be blamed on different religions. I know Catholics, Muslims, Jehovah s Witnesses etc and none of them go chopping people up, they all also respect other peoples beliefs. It is extremists.

If people actually spent time looking at genuine Muslims, they would see what honest, hard worknig, community based people they are.
Steve
Premium Member

23rd May 13 at 07:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most of the extremists are Muslim though, coincidence?

I work with quite a few Muslims. Honest? Probably. Hard working? Can't say I've seen it most try and get out of doing stuff all the time. Community based? Maybe but only if the community is based on other Muslims.

[Edited on 23-05-2013 by Steve]
Aaron

23rd May 13 at 07:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Mrs works close with a large amount of Muslims/people who visually appear to be from the region of Pakistan etc.

.....she's a teacher in prison.

She's been telling me stories this week of how her "students" complain all the time about being racially abused. One of them put a complaint in the other day about the "computer being racist", simply because the command prompt window background is black, and the letters are white.

The same idiot also complained that he's unable to write in his "native" language (whatever it might be), due to the keyboard being English lettering.

I don't know how she does it tbh

[Edited on 23-05-2013 by Aaron]
spencer88

23rd May 13 at 07:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Most of the extremists are Muslim though, coincidence?

Not all Muslims are terrorists, just seems most terrorists are Muslim.
Aaron

23rd May 13 at 07:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd like to know the stats about "terror" attacks in the UK. What percentage are done by mussy's.
Nath

23rd May 13 at 07:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the Word, pretty sure they aren't all bad
Shell
Premium Member

23rd May 13 at 07:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gazza808
quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Why though? How would they know unless its planned one one individual?

Loads of people wear help heroes t shirts

It's a known fact they have been targeting people in the forces, (though it looks like a cadet in this instance)

A couple of kiddnapping/murder plots have been foiled on mod staff.

My buddy in the forces has been told basically not to put any location type info on his Facebook,
Because more attacks are happening.

Someone I know(military) was picked up in a taxi from a night out to go back to the barracks, by a man of, shall we say, Asian descent. When he said where he was going, the taxi driver offered to stop at a kebab shop, to which he agreed. Got out and about 6 or 7 guys ( again I'm sorry to say, Asian) gave him a severe beating where he wound up in hospital with a broken jaw and very unwell. I'd never ever suggest all people of that nationality are capable of something like that, but of course soldiers are targeted.

P.s, people of any race do that sort of thing, this was just an example in context of what's being said.

[Edited on 23-05-2013 by Shell]
Ben G

23rd May 13 at 07:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon that ginger haired fuck who shot up the cinema in america was muslim.
Ellis

23rd May 13 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surprised there isn't a 'Scotland Against Muslims' (or similar) page on Facebook, I looked forward to joining that this morning.

I am expecting a demonstration from EDL soon.
BluKoo

23rd May 13 at 07:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ellis
Surprised there isn't a 'Scotland Against Muslims' (or similar) page on Facebook, I looked forward to joining that this morning.

http://news.sky.com/story/1094514/woolwich-riot-police-contain-edl-supporters
Jamie Walby

23rd May 13 at 07:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmCL0gIhkLM
Jamie Walby

23rd May 13 at 07:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Genuine question. Are there churches in predominantly islamic countries like there's mosques in our country?
mwg

23rd May 13 at 07:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I own a machete and I'm not a muslim or a terrorist
Ellis

23rd May 13 at 08:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
quote:
Originally posted by Ellis

http://news.sky.com/story/1094514/woolwich-riot-police-contain-edl-supporters

"English Defence League supporters have thrown missiles at police in Woolwich"

You're doing it wrong EDL, thought it was the Muslim's they were after...
Ben G

23rd May 13 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Police should've shot to kill, not wound.
Ellis

23rd May 13 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Police should've shot to kill, not wound.

Agree, they've made their motive pretty clear - no need for extensive interviewing, although it would be good to establish if they are part of wider gang in that area.

Now they are being treated in an NHS hospital, guarded by police, at taxpayers expense.

sc0ott

23rd May 13 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats project cobra?
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

23rd May 13 at 08:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
They could start by banning the Muslim faith or any talk of it would be a start. I think it's each to their own what religion they want to be but it's the Muslims that are causing EVERYONE to dislike them . It's not because they are of a particular colour . It's because they are brainwashed nasty pieces of shite

Are you fucking serious

yes lets just ban a religion its that easy and its 100% the right thing to do. Because theres a small % of muslims that are "extremeists" that believe blowing themselves up and others is the thing that will get them into heaven, we should ban all of them..... good fucking plan, narrow minded cunt
Cavey

23rd May 13 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Whats project cobra?

Its the anti-terrorism taskforce of the government essentially
Cavey

23rd May 13 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The EDL have every right to march about it. They want to protect this country and what it used to stand for, and a member of the armed forces being killed is obviously going to piss them off.

Strangely enough I think they're idiots for throwing stuff at the police, but they're instantly condemned by people in this country whenever they put up a show of solidarity like this. Which is equally ridiculous.
Ellis

23rd May 13 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
quote:
They could start by banning the Muslim faith or any talk of it would be a start. I think it's each to their own what religion they want to be but it's the Muslims that are causing EVERYONE to dislike them . It's not because they are of a particular colour . It's because they are brainwashed nasty pieces of shite

Are you fucking serious

yes lets just ban a religion its that easy and its 100% the right thing to do. Because theres a small % of muslims that are "extremeists" that believe blowing themselves up and others is the thing that will get them into heaven, we should ban all of them..... good fucking plan, narrow minded cunt

The problem is determining the extremists from the regular Muslim's, not the religion itself, however it would be nice if it wasn't in the UK at all IMO, I must admit.
Hammer

23rd May 13 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
They could start by banning the Muslim faith

They should start by culling retards. Unlucky mate.
K2 GTi

23rd May 13 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
The EDL have every right to march about it. They want to protect this country and what it used to stand for, and a member of the armed forces being killed is obviously going to piss them off.

Strangely enough I think they're idiots for throwing stuff at the police, but they're instantly condemned by people in this country whenever they put up a show of solidarity like this. Which is equally ridiculous.

suppose you didn't know there was muslims goading the edl behind police lines?

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Attack in Woolwich 22 database queries in 0.0161278 seconds