corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa is up for sale...(Scooby purchased and collected)

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa is up for sale...(Scooby purchased and collected)
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
17th Jul 14 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought it only had 54k?
Brett
Premium Member

17th Jul 14 at 21:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That was the bug wasnt it?
SteveoBC
Premium Member

17th Jul 14 at 21:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
That was the bug wasnt it?

Yeh that was the bug eye one, sacked that off as the owner didn't sound right to me, sounded fishy so didn't waste my time

The blob eye iv just seen I found this afternoon....unfortunately very tatty

Made me think about P1's again now...although P1's getting on a bit seems if I get one with low enough miles they seem to be a bit collectable...but do I want to ruin that by going on track with?...decisions

What happened with yours Brett!?

[Edited on 17-07-2014 by SteveoBC]
Brett
Premium Member

17th Jul 14 at 21:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guy's back to being a cunt now. Seriously ready to throw the towel in on this one.
SteveoBC
Premium Member

17th Jul 14 at 22:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
The guy's back to being a cunt now. Seriously ready to throw the towel in on this one.

From what I remember from his ad he relisted "due to time waster" before you got near it...my money is on he was a cunt to the last potential buyer aswell....some people ey?
Brett
Premium Member

17th Jul 14 at 22:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah possibly. Might just go back to the drawing board. Fortunately we're 180 miles apart, so we won't be competing for the same ones
SteveoBC
Premium Member

17th Jul 14 at 22:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yeah possibly. Might just go back to the drawing board. Fortunately we're 180 miles apart, so we won't be competing for the same ones

Unless you consider Birmingham is not too far from you...

Then we may have a problem
Brett
Premium Member

17th Jul 14 at 22:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I was going Wolverhampton for this one

What have you seen? Link me up mate
SteveoBC
Premium Member

17th Jul 14 at 23:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Well I was going Wolverhampton for this one

What have you seen? Link me up mate

erm...nothing

nah only seen the blob eye I found today on scooby net

Just saying my mum and dads place is near Northampton and there most weekends so will be looking for cars around there aswell as around st.albans/Watford where I live. Birmingham is not far from theirs at all (picked up my old E46 328 from there)
Brett
Premium Member

18th Jul 14 at 07:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest, I'm limited with who I can deal with anyway, since I'm after someone who'll take my car in part-ex. Not everybody will do that. CBA with the hassle and would rather change one for another and add some cash.
SteveoBC
Premium Member

18th Jul 14 at 11:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

found that advert for your widetrack brett
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/subaru/impreza-sti/subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-jdm-widetrack-with-dccd/2375364?isexperiment=true
BarnshaW

18th Jul 14 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just dropped mine off at API today to have the gearbox stripped
Ojc

18th Jul 14 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heap of shit mate. Should have kept the BMW
Kyle T
Premium Member

18th Jul 14 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
just dropped mine off at API today to have the gearbox stripped

These bloody JDM gearboxes eh

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Brett
Premium Member

19th Jul 14 at 09:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveoBC
found that advert for your widetrack brett
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/subaru/impreza-sti/subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-jdm-widetrack-with-dccd/2375364?isexperiment=true

Cheers.

Don't think it's happening at all now tbh. The guy is possibly the most difficult person I've dealt with in my life. I'm actually ready to go round the corner and just pay over the odds at Cheshire Performance. At least I'll get a 3 months warranty. Might just hammer the shit out of one so at least if it does break I get a rebuild within that time
SteveoBC
Premium Member

19th Jul 14 at 10:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did the exacy same gave boystoys a call

Wanted me to prove I had the cash and show them a bank statement before they will arrange a viewing? !?

Didnt call or email back and all the blue ones are gone anyway....

Last resort I will speak to these guys

Hurst cars had a decent ppp sti....sold that day, fuck

Next batch in 4 weeks...

Looks like this will take a while
Brett
Premium Member

19th Jul 14 at 10:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's quickly becoming apparent why they can charge the extra tbh.
taylorboosh

19th Jul 14 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveoBC
Did the exacy same gave boystoys a call

Wanted me to prove I had the cash and show them a bank statement before they will arrange a viewing? !?

Didnt call or email back and all the blue ones are gone anyway....

Last resort I will speak to these guys

Hurst cars had a decent ppp sti....sold that day, fuck

Next batch in 4 weeks...

Looks like this will take a while

Tbh they probably get a lot of test pilots
SteveoBC
Premium Member

19th Jul 14 at 11:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hurst cars were actually helpful on the phone tho

Boys toys were really not bothered...bit annoying really

Not driving to Cheshire tho if I can help it lol
Brett
Premium Member

19th Jul 14 at 11:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come down, maybe we could get some cash knocked off buying two at once
SteveoBC
Premium Member

19th Jul 14 at 11:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Come down, maybe we could get some cash knocked off buying two at once

Yeh then we'll be fighting over which one we want
SteveoBC
Premium Member

19th Jul 14 at 12:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

God almighty who knew looking for an Sti was such a pain in the arse

Thought I'd found one in eBay in Kent, just spoke to the guy, fsh, mot until April next year, tax til august, standard throughout

...then said cambelt changed 62k...mileage 98k and wants more than the lower mileage one I saw the other day...thanks but no thanks
Brett
Premium Member

19th Jul 14 at 12:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Latest from the lovely JDM STI seller

quote:
Mate be real careful u fuckin prick, i didnt call u a prat but i'll fuckin show u what a prat i can be now u fuckin tit
SteveoBC
Premium Member

19th Jul 14 at 13:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Latest from the lovely JDM STI seller

quote:
Mate be real careful u fuckin prick, i didnt call u a prat but i'll fuckin show u what a prat i can be now u fuckin tit

wow what a cunt, what's brought that message on?

Oh forgot to mention in my last post... 98k on the one I found and the seller says the clutch hasn't been changed erm yeh I'll pass

[Edited on 19-07-2014 by SteveoBC]
SteveoBC
Premium Member

19th Jul 14 at 13:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One near Cheshire for you brett

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-SUBARU-IMPREZA-WRX-STI-TYPE-UK-BLUE/181468322523?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D24134%26meid%3D8425235043232507119%26pid%3D100033%26prg%3D10245%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D221493309118

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa is up for sale...(Scooby purchased and collected) 23 database queries in 0.0167232 seconds