corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Loudgirl thread

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Loudgirl thread
WaNtEd_CoRsA

User status: Offline
21st Aug 03 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member

so ur a liar as well as thick - u said ur self once you log out u would not come back to this site so that make u a LIAR - ur loudgirl admit it
Daimo B

21st Aug 03 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by notablonde_essexbird

She is a liar can u prove that?
She craves attention how does she just coz she got her tits out once?
she craves sympathy in what way?
she is a cheater how is she n what does she cheat on?
she is braindead so r u lot by the sounds of it
she thinks shes gods gift what makes u think that?
she drives a terrible car how can u say that when u all drive corsas to n if u dont y the fuck r u on here??

Yes
No, due to other reasons and past converstations with her on email.
She hassled me for ages and ages for a 3 sum with her mate. I turned her down due to the fact she looks like my arse after a pissup and curry. While she had a bf i mite add.
No, she really is braindead, she types like you, has the same appauling english, same idiotic wording etc.
She thinks shes been everywhere, done everything etc.
Yes, i drive a corsa, a Plastic, not fibre glass kitted corsa, with 2.0 16v, big brakes, rear disc conversion, no rear seats, re-trimmed interior etc. Aye, its terrible

My dear, you are making yourself look even worse.

And, Do YOU drive a corsa, if not, WHY are YOU on here???

What a retard you are Loud Div! Come see me this weekend. I'll be down Southend again in D5NNA. I noticed you shyed away all last saturday too Bring your "boyz" down too
notablonde_essexbird

21st Aug 03 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
quote:
coz i just dont get what ur problem is y not leave the girl alone

Reasons above.

Oh, also the fact she used to give me prank calls all the time when i stopped talking to her. She done my head in. She was even listed on my phone as Loud Div.

Why does it affect you so much my relationship/feelings towards the girl? I have reasons, you do not.

Your just prooving more and more to me with your grammer, wording, typing skills and general attitude that you are her, and if you are not her, you are one of her braindead mates. Prehapes the girl that always goes with her????

My dear, you are making yourself look like such a fool Its quality

im not lookin like the fool its u lot that r none of u have got a clue abt nethin at all i dont no this girl i have never met her what makes u think that i am her for fucks sake it only bothers me coz i dont undersatnd how a group of people can be so abusive to one individual for what now seems like one individuals feelings towards the girl
Drew
Banned

21st Aug 03 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member

fact - not 1 other person on here would come on here and stick up for someone they dont know

fact - u are or know loudgirl

fact - u are saddddddddddddd
stacy

21st Aug 03 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member

hmmm this is my first post of the day n im pathetic? if this many people gota grudge against her theres obviously somethin wrong, n how, as a woman....if u r one, can u find it respectful to get ur tits out in public?? actually ignore that question ..u r from essex!
Richie

21st Aug 03 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member

ffs delete the thread
Drew
Banned

21st Aug 03 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member

if ya dont like it - dont read it austin - noone is forcing ya
notablonde_essexbird

21st Aug 03 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by WaNtEd_CoRsA
so ur a liar as well as thick - u said ur self once you log out u would not come back to this site so that make u a LIAR - ur loudgirl admit it

i aint no fuckin liar u cunt n i certainly aint thick i aint logged out yet u knob!!!! n i aint this loudgirl neither if u dont believe me someone check my ip address go on fuckin go for it
Daimo B

quote:

im not lookin like the fool its u lot that r none of u have got a clue abt nethin at all i dont no this girl i have never met her what makes u think that i am her for fucks sake it only bothers me coz i dont undersatnd how a group of people can be so abusive to one individual for what now seems like one individuals feelings towards the girl

But this is the thing, WE DO know ALL about her, and her silly ways.

It is yourself making yourself look the fool by still defending the name and person.

PS, Cant have One individuals (note the S). You seeing how im prooving my point on you having the same terrible english?

if you are not her, then your just proving yourself to be a typicla essex bird.

Someone buy this girl a drink, u'll get ur end away

Lie back and think of essex my dear
WaNtEd_CoRsA

u r looking like a fool ever 1 is ripping it out of u
Drew
Banned

21st Aug 03 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member

me thinks this little slapper is getting wound up
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Aug 03 at 17:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

Essexbird - as I said last time, it's not for 'no apparent reason'.

The Loud Girl saga goes back many months, many emails, phone calls and the like. Much of which you have not been party to, and therefore have little room to comment on.

I personally do have issues with this person - they threatened legal action and caused me and my staff a lot of hassle and stress. Not to mention bring the name of this web site in to disrepute on other message boards. A complete catalogue of childish, selfish, ill-thought action. Which unfortunately, some people have remembered!
Daimo B

21st Aug 03 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Yes
She hassled me for ages and ages for a 3 sum with her mate. I turned her down due to the fact she looks like my arse after a pissup and curry. While she had a bf i mite add.
No, she really is braindead, she types like you, has the same appauling english, same idiotic wording etc.
Yes, i drive a corsa, a Plastic, not fibre glass kitted corsa, with 2.0 16v, big brakes, rear disc conversion, no rear seats, re-trimmed interior etc. Aye, its terrible

What a retard you are Loud Div! Come see me this weekend. I'll be down Southend again in D5NNA. I noticed you shyed away all last saturday too Bring your "boyz" down too

Oi, Loud Div/Essex open your legs girl, or whatever, answer me.
WaNtEd_CoRsA

21st Aug 03 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member

i will expain simply coz u have the brain of an ape

u said you clicked the link which meant u logged out and u said when i log out i wont return and u did - which make u a liar

[Edited on 21-08-2003 by WaNtEd_CoRsA]
stacy

Daimo B
notablonde_essexbird

quote:
quote:

She is a liar can u prove that?
She craves attention how does she just coz she got her tits out once?
she craves sympathy in what way?
she is a cheater how is she n what does she cheat on?
she is braindead so r u lot by the sounds of it
she thinks shes gods gift what makes u think that?
she drives a terrible car how can u say that when u all drive corsas to n if u dont y the fuck r u on here??

Yes

so u have ur opinions/reasons so whats every1 elses excuse theres a time n a place for shit like this n a msg board n a msg board aint it y dont u try sayin it to her face?? n believe me darlin dont even try slaggin me off thats the last thing u want to do especially now u have just told me the reg of the car ur goin to be in very very fuckin silly i aint scared of no1 so dont even start on me because u will be the one that ends up worse off not me sweetheart
notablonde_essexbird

21st Aug 03 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
quote:

But this is the thing, WE DO know ALL about her, and her silly ways.

It is yourself making yourself look the fool by still defending the name and person.

PS, Cant have One individuals (note the S). You seeing how im prooving my point on you having the same terrible english?

if you are not her, then your just proving yourself to be a typicla essex bird.

Someone buy this girl a drink, u'll get ur end away

Lie back and think of essex my dear

fuck u cunt
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Aug 03 at 18:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

I can see a Trash Can button......

Not only did Loud Girl sound silly posting such things, but Essexbird, you do also.
Keeley

21st Aug 03 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member

threatening behaviour now so love but for digging yourself into a hole now saying silly remarks like your going to do someones car in how low can you go?
notablonde_essexbird

quote:
Originally posted by Drew
me thinks this little slapper is getting wound up

i aint no slapper darlin i have been with my bf for 5 yrs n have a kid with him plz explain to me how i am a slapper?
stacy

hahahha the threats are comin....ere we go! how scared are you daimo?? bet ur shittin it, i mean this bird sounds ROUGH!!!
notablonde_essexbird

21st Aug 03 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Essexbird - as I said last time, it's not for 'no apparent reason'.

The Loud Girl saga goes back many months, many emails, phone calls and the like. Much of which you have not been party to, and therefore have little room to comment on.

I personally do have issues with this person - they threatened legal action and caused me and my staff a lot of hassle and stress. Not to mention bring the name of this web site in to disrepute on other message boards. A complete catalogue of childish, selfish, ill-thought action. Which unfortunately, some people have remembered!

thats fair enough but say it to the girls face?!!
stacy

OH MY GOD, poor kid!!
Fraser Young

I love Ian... He makes me happy...
lol
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Aug 03 at 18:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

With her 'get the boys round' attitude? No thanks, I like my paintwork.

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Loudgirl thread 22 database queries in 0.0190520 seconds