corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » **the Night shift thread**

New Poll
  <<  733    734    735    736    737    738    739  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author **the Night shift thread**
Kyle T
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 06 at 02:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
I'm working night shift and TV isn't working because of the snow...

Owned

Im in the longest stretch now, i set off the last of the backups at 2am, and have to wait till 5 to change the tapes, longest 3 hours ever

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Balling
Premium Member

2nd Mar 06 at 02:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At least you have something to do... I'm at a home for mentally challenged (working, that is...) and unless one of them wakes up and start screaming I have fuck all to spend my time on...

Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Mar 06 at 02:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That sounds scary !

the lights in here come on when they detect movement, so im attempting to move from one end of the room to the other without the lights coming on, im THAT bored...

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Balling
Premium Member

2nd Mar 06 at 03:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is a bit scary, actually!

Spending time practicing your stealth techniques!? Good job!

Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Mar 06 at 03:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ninja STYLEEEEEEE.

I did it anyway, and im bored again.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Balling
Premium Member

2nd Mar 06 at 03:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Er... I just went searching through some of the movies the idiots can choose from... there's one called "Love and Life. Sexual education for the challenged!"...

Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Mar 06 at 03:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get it whacked on

Im attempting another jacket potato.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
CorsAsh

2nd Mar 06 at 03:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
At least you have something to do... I'm at a home for mentally challenged (working, that is...) and unless one of them wakes up and start screaming I have fuck all to spend my time on...

You work at a mental home and come on CS too? You're just a sucker for punishment aren't you?
Balling
Premium Member

2nd Mar 06 at 03:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
You work at a mental home and come on CS too? You're just a sucker for punishment aren't you?

I just like dealing with idiots...

CorsAsh

2nd Mar 06 at 03:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

morbid fascination i suppose
Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Mar 06 at 03:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Balling
Premium Member

2nd Mar 06 at 03:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyway, only an hour till I have to wake the first of them up! Then the fun begins...

Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Mar 06 at 03:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Anyway, only an hour till I have to wake the first of them up! Then the fun begins...

why do they have to be up so early?

what could a spanner possibly want to do at this time?

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Balling
Premium Member

2nd Mar 06 at 03:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well first of, we're an hour ahead so it will be 5.30 in an hour! And the ones with downs syndrome use several hours to get ready as they have all sorts of jumping around and random noise making to do while going through their morning routine...!

Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Mar 06 at 03:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Well first of, we're an hour ahead so it will be 5.30 in an hour! And the ones with downs syndrome use several hours to get ready as they have all sorts of jumping around and random noise making to do while going through their morning routine...!

awesome, actually sounds like fun

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Balling
Premium Member

2nd Mar 06 at 03:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It IS quite entertaining... terribly frustrating, but entertaining still!

Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Mar 06 at 03:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it sometimes hard to keep a straight face? As unfortunate as it is - its still must be quite funny to watch

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Balling
Premium Member

2nd Mar 06 at 03:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We're not alowed to laugh at them, but when you watch someone wash theire hands and then suddenly decide to eat the bar of soap, it's kinda hard not to...

Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Mar 06 at 03:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im sorry, I shouldnt laugh

[Edited on 02-03-2006 by Kyle T]

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Balling
Premium Member

2nd Mar 06 at 03:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If we can't laugh at the handicapped, what has the world come to, aye!?

Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Mar 06 at 03:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

suppose

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Balling
Premium Member

2nd Mar 06 at 04:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The tricky part is to take action in situations like that... First thought is that it can't really be healthy. Second thought is, I have the day off tomorow, so if she gets sick, it's not my problem! So I ignore it! You have to consider your options carefully, when you work with these types of people!

Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Mar 06 at 04:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you tight cunt

I guess its kinda the same as working in IT. Earlier i went to put a tape in, and noticed that the tape looked crumpled, meaning there was a high chance the drive would eat it. I almost put it in anyway, thinking it wouldnt be my problem - then realised I was on nights again tomorrow, so would be my problem soooooooo I got a new tape out, and put that in..

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Balling
Premium Member

2nd Mar 06 at 04:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A bit harsh to compare your taperecorders with my challenged "inmates" really...

Hopefully yours are way more functional!

Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Mar 06 at 04:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably more similar than you think; we keep them locked up, can't be set on fire, dump whenever they want and are pretty much useless.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi

<<  733    734    735    736    737    738    739  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » **the Night shift thread** 23 database queries in 0.1622751 seconds