corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » *Battlefield 3 news and banter thread*

New Poll
  <<  73    74    75    76    77    78    79  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author *Battlefield 3 news and banter thread*
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Sep 11 at 14:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I'd get bored with OM, although there's still Caspian Border servers open on the PC.
Adam_B

29th Sep 11 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im much better in the underground, i cant seem to cope with the big open spaces at the start
A1EX

29th Sep 11 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At first i wasn't that impressed but after about an hour im getting into it, graphics aren't that great (ps3) I like the arrangement of classes and load out customization etc, kind of getting bored of OM map now though, really looking forward to the full game.
Dom

29th Sep 11 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Downloading
cunningham

29th Sep 11 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like can't wait till the full game and conquest
chris_uk
Premium Member

29th Sep 11 at 16:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

downloading.
Russ

29th Sep 11 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mines Ready to play when baby goes to bed.

She needs an early night I think....
Dom

29th Sep 11 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is everything done through this wanky Battlelog for BF3? Or is there a proper server browser like you have with BC2?
Tom G

29th Sep 11 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just watched the caspiaan border video :O thats looks mental
JonnyJ

29th Sep 11 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a fair few games now. Its pretty much BC2.

Love firing RPG's down the underground, still obviously a few glitches, i was runnin g with my team then it suddenly said i was out of bounds

Liking the fact that you have different guns depending on whether you are attacking/defending
chris_uk
Premium Member

29th Sep 11 at 18:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

played for a while now.. its actually less stable than the alpha which is appauling..

it has some sort of memory leak on the PC as the performance deteriorates over time and you have to restart the game to fix it..

it pretty much is still BC2 but with better sounds and a better feel..you can only have 4xMSAA which is shit when BC2 had 32XMSAA so everything is jaggy grr...

same as the alpha for the other parts really just theshit map that nobody will end up playing lol
Dom

29th Sep 11 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Few games, buggy as hell and that battlelog is seriously shite; what happened to the usual in-game browser? Who ever thought it was a brilliant idea to fanny around with your browser to load a game should be shot

Edit - Really not sure about this, plays like a console game

[Edited on 29-09-2011 by Dom]
chris_uk
Premium Member

29th Sep 11 at 20:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not really into this map which doesnt help and its buggy as fuck! i know i keep saying it but its discusting how the beta is like it is..

characters movements are klunky
hit detection seems ok but damage is crap (takes 4 headshots sometimes to kill someone!)
see-through floors
them fucking sniper flares are pissing me right off, i didnt know but they also light up like a fucking lighthouse when they are just running about!! propper NOOB feature is that
DannyB
Premium Member

29th Sep 11 at 20:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sometimes it's the flash light chris, not always scope glare. There's bound to be loads of bugs in the beta, there always is, atleast then can get them fixed with a day one patch. I'd never judge a game by the beta anyway, wait till the full game is out and you'll have a different opinion.
Russ

29th Sep 11 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's ok. Buggier than I imagined, fuck all bullet reg, and loads of spawn campers.

Don't see the point of playing beta to lie in a corner shooting people in the back
Adam_B

30th Sep 11 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres a couple of places you can snipe from where you dont get the light bouncing off the scope as your gun sits just below your cover.
Bissmire

30th Sep 11 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Downloaded this last night, and I was very impressed! Never really got into BC2, but even with th lag/bugs this felt much better. Cant wait for the full game, looks promising, MW3 will have to be pretty good to compete.
Russ

30th Sep 11 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mw3 wont have to compete they are two different games. mw3 will sell billions regardless of its quality
Bissmire

30th Sep 11 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes it will, they have been compared since they were announced. I agree they are completely different, but they are both FPS and will be compared regardless. I meant more on a personal level anyway as opposed to sales, Both BF and MW will sell extremely well.
Russ

30th Sep 11 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anybody who compares the two as they "are both fps" is either a) filling their column, or b) a tard
Adam_B

30th Sep 11 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will be getting COD as well when that comes out as I like the story arc they are currently on.
DannyB
Premium Member

1st Oct 11 at 07:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.enterbf3.com/viewtopic.php?t=4707&sid=bd5a72dadfeaf970d3ad72308813e9e3
XSIHardy

1st Oct 11 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFs keep sinking into the ground !!!!
Mattb

1st Oct 11 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by XSIHardy
FFs keep sinking into the ground !!!!

I find this ALOT!! rediculous...

i remember the Beta's for bad company 1 & 2 - were fine - they better fix this before its released!!
chris_uk
Premium Member

1st Oct 11 at 13:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did say this ages ago.

bugs like this should of been in the alpha, as it happened the alpha was more stable and had less bugs.

beta are not for fixing core issues but more to help gameplay and finish polishing things off.

<<  73    74    75    76    77    78    79  >>

New Poll