corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » *Battlefield 3 news and banter thread*

New Poll
  <<  76    77    78    79    80    81    82  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author *Battlefield 3 news and banter thread*
Tom G

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 11 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had that blue scrren overlay too, just pause then unpause the game. Had it where most of the sfx goes too
mwg

3rd Oct 11 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
Love the GTA style destructable environment Throw a grenade near a tree and it uproots and just falls over on the ground Other bits work better like when you shoot wooden panels etc.

In all, it does seem wicked and I'm probably gonna buy it. Just the telling who the enemy are that's a pisser for me at the mo and also on this rush gametype the fuckin spawning does my tree in. I'll be progressing thinking I've cleared an area, then some cunt will appear out of no where behind and get me

You always get people doing that, hanging behind to try and get a few kills in.

The destructible environments are awesome aren't they Will be even better when you get on a level with buildings that you can fully demolish like in BC2!
chris_uk
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 16:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do it all the time
Brett
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 18:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it more apparent on previous BF's who the enemy is etc?
chris_uk
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 18:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
Is it more apparent on previous BF's who the enemy is etc?

not really...

tbh its easy enough to recognise the enemy after you have played for an hour or so you can tell the us are alot lighter coloured than the other team
Brett
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 18:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For me, I find I'm looking for people without blue writing above them
JonnyJ

3rd Oct 11 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've found it more difficult on this than on BC2. Deffo a problem Brett.
chris_uk
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 18:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it fuck, your just amateurs... it doesnt need making any easier for petes sake..
Adam_B

3rd Oct 11 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pete isn't asking for it to be made easier

But yeah you just get used to it after a while.
chris_uk
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 19:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JonnyJ

3rd Oct 11 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its more a problem of names of your own team not appearing straight away, so you fire, only to be hitting your own team mate, which isnt so much a problem on core but on HC...
chris_uk
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 19:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you dont get anything on hardcore.. so you have to identify your target before shooting..

tbh once you have played a while and got used to the different classes and teams its no problem
mwg

3rd Oct 11 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've found it harder to identify between friend & foe than on BC2 as well.
chris_uk
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 22:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they released a new update and for some reason mine just runs smooooooth..

was kicking ass!
Adam_B

3rd Oct 11 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no update for xbox probably just wait for the full game now.
chris_uk
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 22:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea, all the stats reset on me so ive had to do them again..

i had more fun tonight on it that i have since i started playing, just because it seemed to solve the hit detection issues and the running crappy..
DannyB
Premium Member

3rd Oct 11 at 23:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/battlefield-3-back-to-karkand-dlc-weapon-list-revealed/
chris_uk
Premium Member

4th Oct 11 at 09:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bet you as much as you want the bf2 maps and weapons will be the most popular.. if dice has done the original maps proud!
Sunz

4th Oct 11 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They made DLC before they even fixed the problems of the main game ?? that's a problem for me with the games industry now, they rather send out broken or short games then pop a DLC at some point to make it the game it should have been originally.

You couldn't have picked more over used and boring weapons for that DLC, alot of them seen in css for example and the problem is the default weapons will be the best for overall damage, range and accuracy, like said the default weapons will be best to use, only reason you might use some others is because you like the skin or something like that.
chris_uk
Premium Member

4th Oct 11 at 11:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

interesting

sunz, its been said that the beta is a pretty old build with many bugs but the most uptodate edition has pretty much every bug mentioned on the forums practically fixed..

im not sure how much of this i believe but if it is true.. good
Brett
Premium Member

4th Oct 11 at 12:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's annoying twats like those 34k people who will end up stopping them releasing betas in future. Christ, bear with them, it's not the final product
mwg

4th Oct 11 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like that you like Battlefield Brett
Brett
Premium Member

4th Oct 11 at 12:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you a PC or xbox man?

The only other thing that I've noticed over cod really is that NOBODY speaks Much prefer it when there's a bit of banter going on.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Oct 11 at 12:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

beta build is an old build, I really wouldn't worry about it.

They had over 1.25 million pre-orders 2 months ago, it'll be way more now, 34k in the grand scheme of things isnt that much.

brett when you buy the full game you'll stick with the good servers run by clans, they always have a TS you can jump on to which is much better.
mwg

4th Oct 11 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PS3 mate. Yep nobody speaks on Battlefield 3, its the same on Bad Company 2 I only turn my headset on when I'm playing with someone I know like Jonny.

<<  76    77    78    79    80    81    82  >>

New Poll