corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » **the Night shift thread**

New Poll
  <<  794    795    796    797    798    799    800  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author **the Night shift thread**
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Aug 06 at 00:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did she find the shoes you want? and buggerfuck I've to get up early tomorrow and send my application for a passport away bastarding mornings.
Robin
Premium Member

28th Aug 06 at 00:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no idea, will find out tomorrow i guess

tbf, i'd rather have another 2 weeks of being able to do what i want than have some shoes and jeans
Eck
Premium Member

28th Aug 06 at 00:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah there there Rob *hug* get yourself a job and get you're own place
Robin
Premium Member

28th Aug 06 at 00:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pmsl, its too expensive round here...

my brother bought a house for 29k about 6 years ago, 2 bedrooms, fairly small, small garden, terraced.

he sold it for 56k about 18 months after

its on the market atm for 144k

i've got no chance of moving out any time soon
Eck
Premium Member

28th Aug 06 at 00:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

House prices down your way seem a tad silly a 3 bedroom house, big garden etc in methil/kennoway along here would be about £30,000 at max
Robin
Premium Member

28th Aug 06 at 00:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, its silly money here, but its a nice area, good school etc, thats why the prices are silly

its stupid though, i dont really want to live anywhere else, cos nowhere nearby is as nice, but they are all cheaper
Eck
Premium Member

28th Aug 06 at 00:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well stay with you're folks until you're 30 Thats what I intend to do and hurry up and get you're mini fixed want to see how quick it is
Robin
Premium Member

28th Aug 06 at 00:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will when i've worked out why im getting no pil pressure

thing is though, the turbo is shagged, and i want a brand new one, but i want to get it running asap, so im gonna borrow a carb and carb type exhaust from a mate to get it driveable just so i can play about with the suspension and brakes, then get it mot'd.

then when i can afford it, brand new turbo.
Eck
Premium Member

28th Aug 06 at 01:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when you can afford it. thats gonna be a while dude
Robin
Premium Member

28th Aug 06 at 01:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly

i can either get it going for about 50 quid, without the turbo (for now)

or i can wait 400343 months and save up 500 quid to get a new turbo and sort out the other niggles before driving it.

i know what i'd rather do, less power, but more driving.
Eck
Premium Member

28th Aug 06 at 01:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go for it dude I need a car full stop but need a job before my dad trusts me behind the wheel again
Robin
Premium Member

28th Aug 06 at 01:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

buy a mini, mine is going to cost me 136 quid a year to insure
Robin
Premium Member

28th Aug 06 at 01:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which is considerably less than the money i was quoted on 2 seperate other cars recently
Eck
Premium Member

28th Aug 06 at 01:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what other cars did you try? and thats fucking cheap that including the fact its a turbo?
Robin
Premium Member

28th Aug 06 at 01:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

er... its on the logbook as a Mini Ritz 998cc... make your own mind up (remembering that i'll never be using it on the road )

the other 2 cars were a Sierra Cosworth, and an E30 BMW M3. i was surprised at the Sierra for cheaper than i thought, but the BMW was dissapointing
Eck
Premium Member

28th Aug 06 at 01:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what do you expect for those machines what was the M3 quote? and I can't leave a comment in the FAQ was so close to being the last poster in every section

[Edited on 28-08-2006 by Eckmcmann]
Robin
Premium Member

28th Aug 06 at 01:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the Sierra was ONLY £2638.05 with NO ncb, which made me smile (if only i had the money )

the BMW was £2540.63 which upset me, i was expecting it to cost a lot less than the Sierra
Robin
Premium Member

28th Aug 06 at 01:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and yes, i do mean if i had the money, i would be more than willing to pay that to have on of those cars sat on my drive
Eck
Premium Member

28th Aug 06 at 01:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not bad considering you're age etc I would have guessed the M3 to be more expensive because, tbh, I know which one I'd steal first...if I was a thief
Robin
Premium Member

28th Aug 06 at 01:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd steal the one that looks like a standard car, without silly box arches on it.

if i had 7k floating about, i'd buy one and insure it.

but i dont.
Eck
Premium Member

28th Aug 06 at 01:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the woes of being skint I hate the FAQ forum, it says I'm not authorised to post in there

[Edited on 28-08-2006 by Eckmcmann]
Robin
Premium Member

28th Aug 06 at 01:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only a few people are allowed, stops people posting bad tutorials etc.

anyway, i think i'm going to go to bed, and dream of the day i have 7k to waste
Eck
Premium Member

28th Aug 06 at 01:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dammit not allowed images in you're sig either night dude
Robin
Premium Member

28th Aug 06 at 01:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see ya
WATSON

28th Aug 06 at 02:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Off to bed now

<<  794    795    796    797    798    799    800  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » **the Night shift thread** 22 database queries in 0.1900890 seconds