corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Champions League Semi Final Thread - 1st Leg, sponsored by red_tops name change to DannyV6

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Champions League Semi Final Thread - 1st Leg, sponsored by red_tops name change to DannyV6
RyanSxi

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 08 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Cosmo
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

23rd Apr 08 at 10:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel_Corsa
Vidic got taken to hospital last night apparently so doubtful he will play!

Evra - _____ - Ferdinand - Brown

Hopefully its Vidic other wise can see Brown playing in the centre with Neville back on the right!

Be a huge come back game for Gary if thats the case!

Pique against former club perhaps ?

Neville, Pique, Silvestre,

One of the three, Pique is excellent but can't see him getting the nod over the others for this game, might play part if Neville starts!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
p

23rd Apr 08 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Craig
Cosmo

23rd Apr 08 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RyanSxi
Hi Cosmo

I would suggest not saying anything until AFTER your game tonight
p

23rd Apr 08 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The game this evening should be miles better than the one last night any way, Messi and Ronaldo on the same pitch
Cosmo

23rd Apr 08 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Craig

Good result for you guys, wont take it away from you, as its certainly in your favour now.

But as I said above, at 1-0 we'd still have to score away at your place imo and now at 1-1 its still the same situation. Only difference is 1-1 again would mean extra time, where as it would of meant us going through.
p

23rd Apr 08 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Craig

Good result for you guys, wont take it away from you, as its certainly in your favour now.

But as I said above, at 1-0 we'd still have to score away at your place imo and now at 1-1 its still the same situation. Only difference is 1-1 again would mean extra time, where as it would of meant us going through.

I know it's a cracking result for us, you haven't scored at the bridge in 8 games so who know's if you will next time.
Be intreging to see what Rafa does in terms of players and tactics, obviously he needs to score and we don't, and on that note be intreging to see what Grant does as well.
RyanSxi

23rd Apr 08 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RyanSxi
Hi Cosmo

I would suggest not saying anything until AFTER your game tonight

I didnt say anthying just a friendly hi.

Cosmo

23rd Apr 08 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I know it's a cracking result for us, you haven't scored at the bridge in 8 games so who know's if you will next time.
Be intreging to see what Rafa does in terms of players and tactics, obviously he needs to score and we don't, and on that note be intreging to see what Grant does as well.

The last two or three games there in the league we have played you off the park and created loads of chances so Im not worried about being able to score there as think it will happen.

Im more concerned about how open we'll leave ourselves should we not grab an early one and then start pressing forward for one.
Tom

23rd Apr 08 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed re the next leg being interesting, will really show if grant is up to the job imo.

Our record is bad at stamford bridge yeah but saying that we've never had torres on the pitch (quoted from gerrard's interview ). Fair play, chelsea are difficult to beat and it's always very close and lacking goals but hopefully benitez can pull something out of the bag. I'm hoping grant comes up with some kind of 'master plan' like not starting cole and terry or something
p

23rd Apr 08 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

The last two or three games there in the league we have played you off the park and created loads of chances so Im not worried about being able to score there as think it will happen.

Im more concerned about how open we'll leave ourselves should we not grab an early one and then start pressing forward for one.

You may of created a million chances in the previous games at the bridge but you still need to put the ball in the net, i'm not saying you won't score because with Torres and Gerrard bombing forward you will always have a chance.
I would love Anelka and Drogba to play next Wednesday as it will cause quite a few problems for your defence especially on the counter with the long ball option to Drogba.
John G

23rd Apr 08 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

You may of created a million chances in the previous games at the bridge but you still need to put the ball in the net, i'm not saying you won't score because with Torres and Gerrard bombing forward you will always have a chance.
I would love Anelka and Drogba to play next Wednesday as it will cause quite a few problems for your defence especially on the counter with the long ball option to Drogba.

Stats are there to be broken, and in recent years we have shown we love to break them. How many games had inter gone unbeaten?

Definetly opens up the 2nd leg, just mad me laugh watching the after match interviews, Lampard trying to say they deserved the draw, he couldnt even look at the camera the lying badger

What peoples views on Terry trying to knee Torres in the ribs whilst he was on the floor He was dirty all night.

And corsadee i think Benitez main concern wasnt the 4 mintues added on but the fact the goal came in the 95th minute?? where did the 5th minute come from?
Tom

23rd Apr 08 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Terry was a dirty fucker yeah afters from when torres made him look silly in the league at anfield
p

23rd Apr 08 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John G
quote:
quote:
quote:

Stats are there to be broken, and in recent years we have shown we love to break them. How many games had inter gone unbeaten?

Definetly opens up the 2nd leg, just mad me laugh watching the after match interviews, Lampard trying to say they deserved the draw, he couldnt even look at the camera the lying badger

What peoples views on Terry trying to knee Torres in the ribs whilst he was on the floor He was dirty all night.

And corsadee i think Benitez main concern wasnt the 4 mintues added on but the fact the goal came in the 95th minute?? where did the 5th minute come from?

I see your point but if it happend to Rafa and his team he wouldn't be moaning if they got the second goal and like killed the tie.
I think the goal was four minutes 2 seconds, and with the two injuries and the 4 subs it was just over 5 minutes should of been added according to sky sports news.
John G

23rd Apr 08 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Terry was a dirty fucker yeah afters from when torres made him look silly in the league at anfield

The whole defence had it in for him last night, but that knee was blatant, you saw him look at Torres on the ground and then step over him and grab his back leg/knee into his ribs, he had more then enough time to jump over him, hes one player im sad i have to call english!
Nath

23rd Apr 08 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm still laughing at Torres falling over after Ballack blew on his shoulder.
John G

23rd Apr 08 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I see your point but if it happend to Rafa and his team he wouldn't be moaning if they got the second goal and like killed the tie.
I think the goal was four minutes 2 seconds, and with the two injuries and the 4 subs it was just over 5 minutes should of been added according to sky sports news.

injury time is exactly that, taken stoped throuout the game, you could go on for ever, if you start adding on time from injury time

Why do you think people time waste in jury time? as it runs down the clock! anyways its done now, i feel rafa was correct in his statement about you getting majority of throw ins and freekicks, but 90% of them conceded where against Drogba was we all know why they were given
_Allan_

23rd Apr 08 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apparently John Arne Riise was arrested on his drive home last night - the police pulled him over on the M62 as he was "heading in the wrong direction".

John G

23rd Apr 08 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
Apparently John Arne Riise was arrested on his drive home last night - the police pulled him over on the M62 as he was "heading in the wrong direction".

Did i just see some tumble weed just roll past

[Edited on 23-04-2008 by John G]
p

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_

_Allan_

What can I say I got texted by an Everton Fan
Robbo

23rd Apr 08 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom

The whole defence had it in for him last night, but that knee was blatant, you saw him look at Torres on the ground and then step over him and grab his back leg/knee into his ribs, he had more then enough time to jump over him, hes one player im sad i have to call english!
torres deserved that for tryign to tak eout makaleles knee seconds earlier
John G

23rd Apr 08 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom

torres deserved that for tryign to tak eout makaleles knee seconds earlier

behave robbo

Ps. i dont see a reply on my facebook, someone gone quiet. Sour grapes buddy
Robbo

23rd Apr 08 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Noooooooooooo just thinking what to say

And yeah, Torres went in with one leg aiming for makaleles knee...
dave17

23rd Apr 08 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all a bunch of diving twats tbh

<<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Champions League Semi Final Thread - 1st Leg, sponsored by red_tops name change to DannyV6 24 database queries in 0.0158110 seconds