corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Age Gap

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Age Gap
Shell
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Dec 09 at 14:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lostboy
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley
Oh you truly bit beautifully didn't you

Epic bite, truly epic bite. But then again the filth don't usually have much of a sense of humour.

You have managed to ruin my entirely dignified reply by calling the girl "The filth"
Shell
Premium Member

30th Dec 09 at 14:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Lets get this back on topic, all this is old shit anyway as the original thread was moons ago now.

Who has their over 40 badge then? anyone?

Naw Oldest I've had was a 30year old when I was 18 on Holiday.

You disgust me sir! I love how quiet you kept that one whilst you harped on about the aging rocker!
lostboy
Banned

30th Dec 09 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by lostboy
quote:
Oh you truly bit beautifully didn't you

Epic bite, truly epic bite. But then again the filth don't usually have much of a sense of humour.

You have managed to ruin my entirely dignified reply by calling the girl "The filth"

My bad
lostboy
Banned

30th Dec 09 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lynny
@ 'the filth', it's an improvement on the ones I hear a dozen times per day such as 'black bastard'

I know, my mam comes home with stories of what she gets called too white whore is the best so far.

<<  5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Age Gap 22 database queries in 0.0107780 seconds