corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa xe drivers.... just interested to see what cars you have raced or had fun with?

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa xe drivers.... just interested to see what cars you have raced or had fun with?
red_top_corsa

User status: Offline
25th Feb 10 at 07:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

XE's arnt as slow as some of you think just depends on how the engine has been looked fter there is some tired old XE's out there. mine wasnt that bad out going round bends.
where i live (anyone who lives near thanet may know) theres a plce called wingham bends tight ish road loads bends great to see how your car handles round with out going to track and round them if raced
200sx turbo 280bhp
astra gsi mk4 230bhp
astra mk3 with c20let 280bhp
feista st 150 bhp
e36 m3 evo 320bhp

beat all the above just depends on the set up of your car great suspension set up and good brakes and mke your car light as mine was bout 900kg if not less power to weaght on my side a lil bit.
alan-g-w

25th Feb 10 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

everything except from the fiesta st wasn't trying or had a shite driver assuming yours is standard ^^
Rob B

25th Feb 10 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH i can believe that, 200Sx's aren't cars that really inspire condfidence when cornering.

Astra GSi would of been understeering so violently at every corner. Same with the Mk3.

Fiesta ST, well i would of thought that would handle well.

E36 M3 EVO, well lets be honest, he probably didn't want to risk his rare car against an old corsa..

At the end of the day, i get beat down country roads cause i don't push it, it's totally pointless, but on a track it's a totally different ball game as there are no trees or unsuspecting pot holes, camber changes, etc.
Nic Barnes

25th Feb 10 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not bothered.
alan-g-w

25th Feb 10 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rob, I'd have said everything apart from the Astra, thinking about it more, would be pulling away on the straights something awful. Very possible to beat them all, but I'd say only if the drivers weren't up to much.

[Edited on 25-02-2010 by alan-g-w]
whitter45

25th Feb 10 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by scoob
uk turbo 2.0 turbo 220bhp?

the 222BHp ones are not that quick at all
scoob
Premium Member

25th Feb 10 at 16:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by whitter45
quote:
Originally posted by scoob
uk turbo 2.0 turbo 220bhp?

the 222BHp ones are not that quick at all

red_top_corsa

25th Feb 10 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
everything except from the fiesta st wasn't trying or had a shite driver assuming yours is standard ^^

no mine ant standard and they were trying as we meet there to try our cars against each other
Rob B

25th Feb 10 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by red_top_corsa
quote:

no mine ant standard and they were trying as we meet there to try our cars against each other

Sick bruV Sundz propa sik n dat
Nic Barnes

25th Feb 10 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why are you taking the piss about a car you know nothing of rob b?
Rob B

25th Feb 10 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you show me where i've took the piss out of the guys car ?
Nic Barnes

25th Feb 10 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob B
quote:
Originally posted by red_top_corsa
quote:

Sick bruV Sundz propa sik n dat
Rob B

25th Feb 10 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Barn your a lemon, i'm taking the piss out of the guy meeting to race his car and his hard to understand sentance.
Nic Barnes

25th Feb 10 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Barn your a lemon, i'm taking the piss out of the guy meeting to race his car and his hard to understand sentance.

callum_browns_sport

25th Feb 10 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

you sayen that you have never meet up with a friend or friends to have a little race
Rob B

25th Feb 10 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes i have met up with friends to go out in the cars, but i don't meet up specifically to race with random people i've never met. You never know they might not care much about life and cause something serious.
Mattb

25th Feb 10 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by connollygt30
quote:
Originally posted by Mattb
I loved my old XE corsa.. best moment involved a sapphire cosworth and a dual carridgeway - absolutely owned it..

the guy who owned it flashed me over while his passenger pissed himself laughing wanting to know what was under the bonnet...

Must have been a totally bog standard one then!!!

i had throttle bodies and 214bhp... was kind of one sided really, was trying to see if anyone would bite and throw a fit about how its impossible that a corsa coulkd beat a cossie!!!
callum_browns_sport

25th Feb 10 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yes i have met up with friends to go out in the cars, but i don't meet up specifically to race with random people i've never met. You never know they might not care much about life and cause something serious.

does it say that he doent know them or that they were random people lol leave it out mate
SetH

25th Feb 10 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spread Your VAGINA TBH
Nic Barnes

25th Feb 10 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

all im saying rob b is this.

in the last few days you have done nothing but ridicule anything vauxhall. tell people all about track and your civic and how much better you and your car is than anything ever. now you have to remember this is corsasport. a lot of people own corsas as their first car. why are you preaching at people that are probably quite happy with the corsa they have and are doing the best with it out of what they can afford? is it not ok to have fun in a corsa anymore?

please, just give it a rest. make your own thread and talk about your car and your antics with it. you will find nobody will all of a sudden jump in like you have and make a mockery of people doing their best with their cars and finances.

thanks.
Rob B

25th Feb 10 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by callum_browns_sport
quote:

does it say that he doent know them or that they were random people lol leave it out mate

Sorry mate, really really sorry I'll leave it out i forgot he must know them all.
callum_browns_sport

25th Feb 10 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didnt say that but his post doesnt say well i race all these random people a won does it
Rob B

25th Feb 10 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:

all im saying rob b is this.

in the last few days you have done nothing but ridicule anything vauxhall. tell people all about track and your civic and how much better you and your car is than anything ever. now you have to remember this is corsasport. a lot of people own corsas as their first car. why are you preaching at people that are probably quite happy with the corsa they have and are doing the best with it out of what they can afford? is it not ok to have fun in a corsa anymore?

please, just give it a rest. make your own thread and talk about your car and your antics with it. you will find nobody will all of a sudden jump in like you have and make a mockery of people doing their best with their cars and finances.

thanks.

You make me chuckle. The only two threads i've commented are two which involve car's i've owned. I don't care if it's a Corsa site, i'm entitled to give my opinion like anyone else.

The only poor comments i have gave have been backed by people who HAVE OWNED the various cars like the Astra GSi in the other thread.

Tell all people about track ? I've used it as in example ONCE. I've talked about my car ONCE to prove a point about camber when someone was talking nonsense, and i certainly wouldn't "ridicule" anyone for having a corsa as a first car as i had two, and i certainly haven't made a mockery of people's financial situations.

What have you brought to this forum apart from what i've seen recently which has been the promotion of the Impreza it seems?
Nic Barnes

25th Feb 10 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you havent owned a corsa xe. why are you commenting in here?
Rob B

25th Feb 10 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cause i've played with quite a few, this thread is about what people have beat, it works both ways.

<<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa xe drivers.... just interested to see what cars you have raced or had fun with? 22 database queries in 0.0175052 seconds