corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How many people ..........

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How many people ..........
Lawrah
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Jan 11 at 14:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FAZ
quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
Me thinking you are a knob, will not help you getting your fingers sticky.

Such bad bad advice

cheers for texting back m8

You didnt text me mate.
FAZ
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 14:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

:/ fone fail
Lawrah
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 14:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Personally I think its better to be approached by a girl than to approach the girl - How many times do you see the hot lass in a club being pestered and asked if she wants a drink or getting hassled with cheesy chat up lines?

I am starting to think its different up here since everyone replying whos Scottish thinks your mental. Rarely do I see the attractive girl being pestered tbh..I see the dirty little tramp ones getting all the attention, as you are more likley to get your hole from them.
adiohead

10th Jan 11 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just pretend I'm gay.
Fro

10th Jan 11 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same down here, slutty ones the guys talk to. I usually talk to the naturally pretty/non ott ones as find them more attractive.
Xs

10th Jan 11 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
And to say 'you're never ott' and 'don't go out to pull' but wear a sombrero to the dancing? wtf

Exactly the point I've been trying to make lol
Tom

10th Jan 11 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

27 and betwen 25-30 I think. Many of them were dirty little tramp bags though... I'd probably have another go with about 5 or 6 of them tbh.
RichR
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 14:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never once said I weared a sombrero if you read back! nor have I said I wore a ski suit!! The sombrero line is a reference to the book I referenced earlier in the post

[Edited on 23-05-2011 by LiVe LeE]
mwg

10th Jan 11 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF is going on in here
RichR
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 14:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I'm the white Hitch tbh but obviously whatever I say doesn't work in Essex or Scotland
Lawrah
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 14:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
I've never once said I weared a sombrero if you read back! nor have I said I weared a ski suit!! The sombrero line is a reference to the book I referenced earlier in the post

[Edited on 10-01-2011 by LiVe LeE]

quote:

or where a Sombrero in a nightclub - honestly; you'll have lasses approach you to either a) take the piss or b) to ask why - its all about being noticed

No. but you suggested he does
Lawrah
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 14:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I think I'm the white Hitch tbh but obviously whatever I say doesn't work in Essex or Scotland

have you seen hitch!? where he tells the guy not to dance or act like a twat ?
Fro

10th Jan 11 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I'm not having a pop at you or anything, have to adopt different approaches for different places in the country
RichR
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 14:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

have you seen hitch!? where he tells the guy not to dance or act like a twat ?

It was said in jest

I never said dance like a twat; I never said act like a twat - I said stand out from the crowd. I enjoy a good dance; I don't think I'm too bad at it and its not the same as the bounce up and down dance that most lads seem to do. You CAN stand out from a crowd without looking a twat - its just about exhuding a little self confidence
Steve
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 14:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv got a boner reading this forum
RichR
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 14:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by boz_gsi
where do you go on a night out live lee? ever go hanley ot castle?

Hanley, Castle, Ashbourne, Derby, Manchester, Nottingham but I have to say I have some of my best night's in Leek
Tommy L

10th Jan 11 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's all about the dancing. I'm a glorious mover on the dance floor.
Neo

10th Jan 11 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
Same down here, slutty ones the guys talk to. I usually talk to the naturally pretty/non ott ones as find them more attractive.

But gev you and your manly good looks knock the women for 6, you could say anything to them, as long as you end it with "get in my bmw" they probably will....

I partially agree with Rich, if you get noticed then its good, but depending what you do to get noticed might attract the type of girls you don't want. If your acting like a cock, you will probably attract loud mouthed slags. If your acting strangely and like a bit of a geek, you will get attention from the girls that are a bit 6's and 7's.

Best bet is to just go out, don't aim to pull, enjoy your night and if you see someone you want to chat to, or someone chats to you, just keep going and see how it goes.

Or wait till kicking out, aim for the girl thats on the floor, her friends have left her, she's chucking up and suffering alcohol induced partial blindness. Guaranteed a quickie at least
Lawrah
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 14:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

roofies.
mwg

10th Jan 11 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
iv got a boner reading this forum

I did have till you posted then I soon went flacid
adiohead

10th Jan 11 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy L
It's all about the dancing. I'm a glorious mover on the dance floor.

Lawrah
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 14:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And thats exactly what Rich's friend would be wearing .
RichR
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 14:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that's almost my dancing; its like the two of us merged - his outfit my mad skillz yo!
Russ

10th Jan 11 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
And thats exactly what Rich's friend would be wearing .
and i dont see any women next to him either..
FAZ
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 14:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How many people .......... 22 database queries in 0.3747621 seconds