corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Morning
Russ

User status: Offline
6th Apr 11 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh. don't meet 3cm then
Conway563

6th Apr 11 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
Joe hows thee?

Good, except my networks been down all afternoon.
You?
Russ

6th Apr 11 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

somebody hax0red the gibson?
Conway563

6th Apr 11 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Gibson?
Daveskater
Premium Member

6th Apr 11 at 16:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Home time fo sho
quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
was looking at that but was a bit dubious, will buy that then as it's cheaper and i won't look such a cunt using it

Better than a mitt. No long wool to pick up grit/etc. Its not like a normal sponge because its microfibre. I've got one and its great.

At that price you can get 2 so you've got one for wheels too.
NONONONONONO. For wheels etc they're ideal so you can reach the insides, but the whole point in wash mitts is to pick up the dirt and grit left over after the rinse so that you don't rub it all over the paintwork like you will be with any type of sponge.

I have the Dodo Juice Supernatural mitt which is good, but I wouldn't get another because it's hard to maintain and seems to gather clumps of things A normal one with shorter pile is fine imo.

[Edited on 06-04-2011 by Daveskater]

Dave. The Dodo sponge doesn't rub grit over the paintwork.....its as good as a mitt if you are using 2 bucket method and grit guards. It picks up the the dirt like a mitt but will release it when rinsed unlike a traditional sponge.

My VXR was totally swirl free and I used both a Wookie Fist and a Dodo Microfibre sponge on it.

[Edited on 06-04-2011 by Ben J]
Oh yeah, forgot you had a wookie fist Have you managed to stop it going insanely matted? Mine has gone really clumpy, especially along the top What they don't want you to know is that they are actually made by a supplier in China Then again, what isn't these days

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Daveskater
Premium Member

6th Apr 11 at 16:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Conway563
The Gibson?
LMGTFY

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hack+the+Gibson

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Ben J

6th Apr 11 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Home time fo sho
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
was looking at that but was a bit dubious, will buy that then as it's cheaper and i won't look such a cunt using it

Better than a mitt. No long wool to pick up grit/etc. Its not like a normal sponge because its microfibre. I've got one and its great.

NONONONONONO. For wheels etc they're ideal so you can reach the insides, but the whole point in wash mitts is to pick up the dirt and grit left over after the rinse so that you don't rub it all over the paintwork like you will be with any type of sponge.

I have the Dodo Juice Supernatural mitt which is good, but I wouldn't get another because it's hard to maintain and seems to gather clumps of things A normal one with shorter pile is fine imo.

Dave. The Dodo sponge doesn't rub grit over the paintwork.....its as good as a mitt if you are using 2 bucket method and grit guards. It picks up the the dirt like a mitt but will release it when rinsed unlike a traditional sponge.

My VXR was totally swirl free and I used both a Wookie Fist and a Dodo Microfibre sponge on it.

Oh yeah, forgot you had a wookie fist Have you managed to stop it going insanely matted? Mine has gone really clumpy, especially along the top What they don't want you to know is that they are actually made by a supplier in China Then again, what isn't these days

On one side mine was really matted. i got rid in the end and got a normal mitt.

You are meant to brush the wookie fist with a pet brush.
Conway563

6th Apr 11 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Gay Dave
Daveskater
Premium Member

6th Apr 11 at 20:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Home time fo sho
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

On one side mine was really matted. i got rid in the end and got a normal mitt.

You are meant to brush the wookie fist with a pet brush.
I do and it makes it fluffy again but doesn't do much for the matted bits seems to help a little bit if i brush it when it's a bit wet, but it does pull some wool out

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures

<<  5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning 23 database queries in 0.0149062 seconds