corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Megan Stammers

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Megan Stammers
Hammer

User status: Offline
28th Sep 12 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer

I am. Do you have a problem with that?

No problem my friend, no problem (said the same way the Iraqi does in Three Kings)

I've seen first hand what 'responsible adults' can do to naive and innocent children. I don't find it funny or 'ok' in any way, shape or form. I actually cannot believe there isn't universal disgust. There is from people, grown up and responsible people, I suppose.
SetH

28th Sep 12 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never said I found it funny.

I have two immediate family members that were abused by their fathers as well as an ex long term girlfriend.

I simply cannot see how the current topic is anything to do with pedophilia. Except in the eyes of the law.

I think if it was a guy running off with a 10 year old there would be universal disgust and everyone would want to kill him.

Put it into perspective, that has not really happened here has it?
Steve
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 22:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't call a 15 year old a child I'd call her a young adult. Certainly old enough to make her own mind up.
evilrob
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 22:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If both feet can touch the floor when she's on the toilet, she's fair game in my book.
Hammer

28th Sep 12 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I have two immediate family members that were abused by their fathers as well as an ex long term girlfriend.

I simply cannot see how the current topic is anything to do with pedophilia. Except in the eyes of the law.

I think if it was a guy running off with a 10 year old there would be universal disgust and everyone would want to kill him.

A 15 year old is only marginally better than a 10 year old because some 15 year olds are physically women. Of the many, many 15 year olds I have been in contact with not 1 has had the capability to decide running to France to fuck their art teacher was the correct thing to do.
Hammer

28th Sep 12 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
I wouldn't call a 15 year old a child I'd call her a young adult. Certainly old enough to make her own mind up.

We know what you'd call a 15 year old, creep.
SetH

28th Sep 12 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you going to suitably discipline evilrob for his comments?
Hammer

28th Sep 12 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm the first to laugh at a joke, folk trying to stick up for a paedo - not so much.
Steve
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 23:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

A 15 year old is only marginally better than a 10 year old because some 15 year olds are physically women. Of the many, many 15 year olds I have been in contact with not 1 has had the capability to decide running to France to fuck their art teacher was the correct thing to do.
I could list a number of 20 something's equally as simple
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
28th Sep 12 at 23:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Whats your take on it? massive offence? or been blown out of proportion

On the fence really, I've had sex with a 15 year old when I was 15 and it felt good, and I feel no different about myself now then when I was younger. Probably give someone a bit more a tour of the bedroom these days but the age gap thing is really about how much of an advantage you give yourself over your chosen tickle and even back in my day, most 15 year old girls knew what they were letting themselves in for, I would imagine the same is true these days.

Having said all that, having been in a position of trust myself, I'd never jeopardise my own professional capacity. My major motivation was that I never wanted to undermine my own authority and having sex with a student would almost certainly come back to bite you in the ass. Even if you gave her the best night for some years to come, you'd still lose all grasp of the classroom, you'd never be taken seriously in the profession again both by colleagues and pupils. That for me would have been too large a price.

The thing for me is that you have an enormous amount of disparity to manage in such a situation, most notably that this guy, would imagine is experienced and therefore in charge and so immediate any notion that the girl is letting her own explorations come naturally and in a timely manner is accelerated by that, which can only be wrong. Factor in also that the situation is built on a completely incorrect pretence and that the girl has to look up to and trust this guy by virtue of her relationship thus far, and you've got further problems. ie. he hasn't earnt the reciprocity, he's been donated some affection because he was put in charge of the class. That's advantage him and something he shouldn't use to that degree.

Whether I think its big news? Its undoubtedly a huge blot on the teaching profession and no single person who is susceptible to pursuing such a thing should ever have been put in that position of trust. Whether I think he's a paedo? Legally yes, therefore ethically probably yes, although you're being pedantic to consider only one staunch viewpoint, how long is she from 16? If you are basing your views on those of the law, are you going to no longer mind when she turns 16?

I do think its wrong, but that's only really because he's probably denying her the opportunity to learn naturally not to be a clueless young dickhead like most 15 year olds. And he didn't do it on his own merit. He's undoubtedly abused his position and that can never be acceptable. Whether she'll show any long term ill effects remain to be seen.
Ian
Site Administrator

28th Sep 12 at 23:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I've seen first hand what 'responsible adults' can do to naive and innocent children.

Sounds a bit like a Daily Mail headline in the context of this story.

quote:

Which you would hope holds some water.
Lawrah
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 23:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bet she gives good head.
chloe16v

29th Sep 12 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

totally blown out of proportion imo, yes he has done wrong being a teacher an expected to care for the pupils in his care, but she could be a very mature 15 year old who knows her own mine and god forbid she may actually love him.

i was 15 when i started a relationship with my fella an he was 30, call him a pedo or what ever you want i really couldnt give a fuck, 10 years later we have 3 children together and are getting married next year
i knew my own mind at 15, i had brought myself up from being 12, we was living together when i was 15, i was even pregnant at 15, did anyone bat an eyelid? no! because they knew i was old enough to make my own mind up! he didnt go around grooming kids, he had never even look at another young girl before, but we just happened to fall for each other, weather you see that as right or wrong i dont care, the only difference i can see from this case is that he was her teacher
Matt H

29th Sep 12 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Whats your take on it? massive offence? or been blown out of proportion

On the fence really, I've had sex with a 15 year old when I was 15 and it felt good, and I feel no different about myself now then when I was younger. Probably give someone a bit more a tour of the bedroom these days but the age gap thing is really about how much of an advantage you give yourself over your chosen tickle and even back in my day, most 15 year old girls knew what they were letting themselves in for, I would imagine the same is true these days.

Having said all that, having been in a position of trust myself, I'd never jeopardise my own professional capacity. My major motivation was that I never wanted to undermine my own authority and having sex with a student would almost certainly come back to bite you in the ass. Even if you gave her the best night for some years to come, you'd still lose all grasp of the classroom, you'd never be taken seriously in the profession again both by colleagues and pupils. That for me would have been too large a price.

The thing for me is that you have an enormous amount of disparity to manage in such a situation, most notably that this guy, would imagine is experienced and therefore in charge and so immediate any notion that the girl is letting her own explorations come naturally and in a timely manner is accelerated by that, which can only be wrong. Factor in also that the situation is built on a completely incorrect pretence and that the girl has to look up to and trust this guy by virtue of her relationship thus far, and you've got further problems. ie. he hasn't earnt the reciprocity, he's been donated some affection because he was put in charge of the class. That's advantage him and something he shouldn't use to that degree.

Whether I think its big news? Its undoubtedly a huge blot on the teaching profession and no single person who is susceptible to pursuing such a thing should ever have been put in that position of trust. Whether I think he's a paedo? Legally yes, therefore ethically probably yes, although you're being pedantic to consider only one staunch viewpoint, how long is she from 16? If you are basing your views on those of the law, are you going to no longer mind when she turns 16?

I do think its wrong, but that's only really because he's probably denying her the opportunity to learn naturally not to be a clueless young dickhead like most 15 year olds. And he didn't do it on his own merit. He's undoubtedly abused his position and that can never be acceptable. Whether she'll show any long term ill effects remain to be seen.

In summary: Don't touch the pussy

[Edited on 29-09-2012 by Matt H]
Ian
Site Administrator

29th Sep 12 at 00:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks
baza31

29th Sep 12 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

15 year olds love cock and that's a fact I learnt at 14 year old. It looks wrong when in perspective I.e people with kids that age but end of day he just got in before the other 200 people that will most likely go through her in life. If your not fast, your last
RichR
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 07:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
That and apparently as I wear flip flops, I'm a hippy who partakes in latent paedophillic activity..... Finest Scottish Maturity

You said I had a child in my basement you fucking retard

You really are one of those people that you come across in life who are inept at accepting the viewpoints of others unless they meet with your fundermentally Neanderthal, blinkered ways and you're not accepting of the greater world around you.

If you read back at what I actually said in this thread before now, I haven't offered an opinion either way-I've only asked at what point does it become ethically incorrect. You, in your best Neanderthal way, couldn't answer that question without resulting to petty minded violence about attacking someone with a claw hammer; you talk about the boundaries of the law with relation to a 15 years, 11 months and 2 week old girl but flaunt attacking someone because it doesn't meet with your approval. Ironic that you only call out the law card when it suits you!
Robin
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 07:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok so how far of 16 is she?
Cavey

29th Sep 12 at 07:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She'll be worse off now that she's going to receive counselling on something she probably doesn't consider wrong. The way she was being talked about on the news earlier made her sound like a 5 year old retard. She's gonna feel like a complete twat if she sees any of it.

She's been plastered all over the press for a week, they'll be following her round, the guy she "loves" is going to be villified by everyone, arrested and bum raped, and she'll probably blame herself for it all. I'd be surprised if there isn't long term effects for her. Also everyone where she lives will think she's a naive slut and all point and call her names.

[Edited on 29-09-2012 by Cavey]
Gary
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 07:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shouldn't have run off with her teacher then

The teacher should be punished to the greatest degree possible. 5 or 15 the law is the law.
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 08:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

taking a penny sweet or stealing a car, stealing is stealing and the law is the law, do you think both crimes should see the same punishment??
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 08:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
She'll be worse off now that she's going to receive counselling on something she probably doesn't consider wrong. The way she was being talked about on the news earlier made her sound like a 5 year old retard. She's gonna feel like a complete twat if she sees any of it.

She's been plastered all over the press for a week, they'll be following her round, the guy she "loves" is going to be villified by everyone, arrested and bum raped, and she'll probably blame herself for it all. I'd be surprised if there isn't long term effects for her. Also everyone where she lives will think she's a naive slut and all point and call her names.

[Edited on 29-09-2012 by Cavey]

agreed, the press have made the guy out to be some sortof monster and its terrible doings that surely will cause mental issues, when actually its the medias totally blown out of proportion coverage that will no doubt cause most of it
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 08:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
taking a penny sweet or stealing a car, stealing is stealing and the law is the law, do you think both crimes should see the same punishment??

or take it another step further, if the media went mad about some guy stealing a penny sweet, should he get more punishment than the other guy who commits the same crime but goes unreported in the press
Gary
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 08:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its hardly comparable to stealing a penny sweet now is it.
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 08:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no but neither is shagging an 8 year old comparable to having relations with a 15 year old girl who could be days away from being a perfectly legal 16, yet you seem to think the punishment should be the same.

i feel a bit sorry for him really, obviously he should lose his job and never teach again but i think he was up for that anyway. Now because the media have decided its massively wrong he will no doubt get a massive over inflated sentence and add to various sexual offenders registers.

It wouldnt surprise me if he got a bigger sentence than a murderer because of all this

i also disagree with the charge of child abduction hes been arrested for, shes only a child by a technicality and a stretch at that, shes 100% old enough to make her own mind up here, and she was 100% willing to leave with him.

If she was 16 next week, next week it wouldnt be child abduction, madness

[Edited on 29-09-2012 by Steve]

<<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Megan Stammers 22 database queries in 0.0191400 seconds