corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » She's Dead.....

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author She's Dead.....
SVM 286

User status: Offline
9th Apr 13 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
an actual street party? thats fucking low.

So was she though Lee.

She was and still is, utterly hated by hordes of people.

She negatively impacted the lives of a lot of people and they don't forget or forgive.

I can't really see the point in celebrating myself though. It's not as though she's still in power. What's done is done.
Steve
Premium Member

9th Apr 13 at 12:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shut the fuck up you imbecile, its because of people like you we now have packets of peanuts with warnings on saying "Product contains nuts"

Thats whats killing UK industry too much red tape and health and safety liberal bullshit, of course chinese can make stuff cheaper because they dont have to worry about getting sued all the time by the workforce

[Edited on 09-04-2013 by Steve]
DaveyLC

9th Apr 13 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
quote:

So was she though Lee.

She negatively impacted the lives of a lot of people and they don't forget or forgive.

I can't really see the point in celebrating myself though. It's not as though she's still in power. What's done is done.

Hated for what? For modernising a decrepit country?

What are you going to do when Gordon Brown Dies? Sacrifice a Virgin?
JonnyJ

9th Apr 13 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Shut the fuck up you imbecile, its because of people like you we now have packets of peanuts with warnings on saying "Product contains nuts"

Thtas whats killing UK industry too much red tape and health and safety liberal bullshit, of course chinese can make stuff cheaper because they dont have to worry about getting sued all the time by the workforce

Brilliant. This is the government that killed off proper football support with too much health and safety shite and treated fans as criminals. It's because of her we now have all seater stadiums and a steward for every fan telling people not to stand on some yellow lines or you will surely die. You should hate Thatcher if that's what you think is wrong with the UK.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

9th Apr 13 at 13:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah fuck sitting down at football matches, fuck this tory bullshit.
JonnyJ

9th Apr 13 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
Yeah fuck sitting down at football matches, fuck this tory bullshit.

People asked why I hated her, I have provided my reasons. Not my fault if you don't find them important, that wasn't a stipulation.
DaveyLC

9th Apr 13 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:

Thtas whats killing UK industry too much red tape and health and safety liberal bullshit, of course chinese can make stuff cheaper because they dont have to worry about getting sued all the time by the workforce

Brilliant. This is the government that killed off proper football support with too much health and safety shite and treated fans as criminals. It's because of her we now have all seater stadiums and a steward for every fan telling people not to stand on some yellow lines or you will surely die. You should hate Thatcher if that's what you think is wrong with the UK.

I think you'll find it was the Hillsborough catastrophe that brought all of that in.

And there's also the point of: "Behave like animals, be treated like animals."
Steve
Premium Member

9th Apr 13 at 13:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lets all blame liverpool FC i can live with that
SVM 286

9th Apr 13 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Shut the fuck up you imbecile,

Just checking Steve, but was that aimed at me?
SVM 286

9th Apr 13 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
quote:

So was she though Lee.

Hated for what? For modernising a decrepit country?

What are you going to do when Gordon Brown Dies? Sacrifice a Virgin?

It depends really Davey. Ask about. There's plenty of them and they all have their own reasons.

What's the gordon brown question about squire? Not sure I get your meaning.
JonnyJ

9th Apr 13 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:
quote:

I think you'll find it was the Hillsborough catastrophe that brought all of that in.

And there's also the point of: "Behave like animals, be treated like animals."

There are not enough facepalms in the world. Dear oh dear. Stick to what you know mate.

On a train so cba typing the reasons why you are horrendously wrong. Will do later though if you wish. But just to get you started the report that tied Hillsborough to football hooliganism and safety at football was recently thrown out after it was found the police and thatchers government made stuff up to make the fans the bad guys and save thier own skin.
DaveyLC

9th Apr 13 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So your saying Hillsborough has NOTHING to do with the extra security and safety measures at football grounds??

Are you actually retarded?
LeeM

9th Apr 13 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

its only a game

anyway, ding dong the witch is dead is number 10 on itunes. its a 51 second clip, could it make it to uk number 1? and surely if it did no radio station would play it?
JonnyJ

9th Apr 13 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Omg read what I put you tool. Of course it does and do you know why? Because they doctored the report to make the fans the bad guys, the report was used as a guideline and a truth of events that day, when in fact it was filled with made up shite, put there by the police and the government in an attempt to save thier own skin. The report people used to base how football stadiums and fans should be treated today was filled with BOLLOCKS and was thrown out recently after an investigation. The whole thing has been very embarrassing for the tory government.

Why am I writing this twice?

[Edited on 09-04-2013 by JonnyJ]
DaveyLC

9th Apr 13 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The report wasn't thrown out.. there were safety issues.. The fact that the fans were sole blame was being contested and they decided that the fans were not to blame.

Tom

9th Apr 13 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Lets all blame liverpool FC i can live with that

What a typically middle-england, right wing, probably talk with a bit of a speech impedement, bullshit response.

Steve
Premium Member

9th Apr 13 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol yh
Tom

9th Apr 13 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
lol yh

What's your view on this piece from the mail?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2306005/Margaret-Thatcher-Football-snubbed-lady-saved-game-tribute-Manchester-derby--Jeff-Powell.html

[Edited on 09-04-2013 by Tom]
Hammer

9th Apr 13 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We're having a party now Thatcher's dead, we're having a party now Thatcher's dead
Steve
Premium Member

9th Apr 13 at 13:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think that it would be seen as too controversial to hold any sort of silence for someone that divided opinion so much.
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Apr 13 at 13:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Butler
I thought being left-wing embraced compassion

Not at all, everyone I know who is strongly left wing will ram their opinions down your throat and tell you that you're stupid scum if you have any other differing viewpoint.
Steve
Premium Member

9th Apr 13 at 13:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

normally using words like 'racist'
mantamark

9th Apr 13 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

9th in itunes chart now :/
Tom

9th Apr 13 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I think that it would be seen as too controversial to hold any sort of silence for someone that divided opinion so much.

Fonz
Premium Member

9th Apr 13 at 13:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2306005/Margaret-Thatcher-Football-snubbed-lady-saved-game-tribute-Manchester-derby--Jeff-Powell.html

given the passion, dare i use the term "Love" for the game i would be interested to read JonnyJ's reaction to that article.

there may have been faults in the Hillborough report, but it doesnt change the fact if in the report it stated ET started the whole thing off...there were still 100s if not 1000s of supporters acting in a way uncoming of the "beautiful game" ignoring the blame game, what happened, happened and did so for a reason, it was allowed to because certain (safety) measures were not in place

<<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » She's Dead..... 22 database queries in 0.0166161 seconds