corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa C SRi *Total Vauxhall Feature Out*

New Poll
  <<  77    78    79    80    81    82    83  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C SRi *Total Vauxhall Feature Out*
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Apr 13 at 21:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More lows?

Love it kid haha. I've noticed that the cage is really visible in red now from the rear,looks awesome!!

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
marklawton

21st Apr 13 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did you lower it more after me lowering mine more yesterday? lol. i had 3 people in the back on mine last night and had to pull over after 100 yards as there was too much tyre smoke lol
NathanR

21st Apr 13 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kedowan cheers dude

Haimsey thanks !!

Bruce . More lows ftw!! Scott needs to get on with it haha . Cheers bro

Mark!! Didn't know you'd lowered it more mate . Seen a photo yesterday that looked pretty low though lol . I done the rear yesterday and the front today .

Right I need some opinions . The finish on the D90s is quite frankly fucking shit ! Its annoying me quite abit now and I don't want to take it to shows with them like it . So im looking into having them professionally mirror polished like customcorsa's . I know I keep saying im going to change for M05s but everyone has them at the minute and I want the car to stand out!

Anyone had anything to do with mirror polished rims ? Can recommend places to have it done ? Obviously needs to be fairly local to me preferably .

Also my rear shocks are knocking severly at the moment so on payday this week im going to order a pair of Spax PSX rear shocks . You can adjust the dampers on them and according to a few people they don't knock when the car is lowered .

[Edited on 21-04-2013 by NathanR]
JoshSRi

21st Apr 13 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should get a GAZ rear coilover conversion over the Spax IMO Nath!
j87tbh

22nd Apr 13 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nom
Nathan Kirkpatrick

22nd Apr 13 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im sick to death of lookin at this C haha oj Nath cracking job buddy.. looks the part now with the new height

[Edited on 22-04-2013 by Nathan Kirkpatrick]
Paul W
Premium Member

22nd Apr 13 at 20:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lovely. You know my appreciation of lowz Nath haha. Polished 90's would look sexual . Don't know any places near you that do polishing, only places I know of are around my area. Would be a pain in the ass to do yourself I'd imagine since they've got large faces.

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
Kieran
Premium Member

22nd Apr 13 at 20:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You lowered the front more and it was that low to begin with

God help that bumper! Lol
Looks good bud!!
NathanR

22nd Apr 13 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Josh!! Yeah I thought about that as you know . But I need them soon and tbh ive got a lot of adjustabilitly with the springs im using so with the spax having adjustable dampers its probably just as effective .

Jay thanks bro .

Nath thanks mate haha !!

Paul . Yes I know you love the lows lol . Yeah ive been considering it for a little while now . Ive enquired about a quote from a place down here but heard nothing bck yet unfortunately . Yeah im definitely not doing them myself .

Kieran !! . Haha believe it or not the actual airdam itself isn't in too bad condition underneath! . The splitter on the other hand has taken a pounding . Cheers bro .

Right so I got my arse in gear tonight and started to do something with the front arches as I didn't want them hanging off for coombe on the weekend . The front wheels had already worn grooves in the arches when I had ther 195/45/16s on the speedlines when I first bought them . So I knew roughly were I needed to grind away . So pinched a grinder from work and brought it home with me tonight to attack the arches .

You can see were the wheels sit when turning , but offered them up and they seemed to clear the tyres nicely ! Ill be fitting them tomorrow night when a mate brings over some chemical plastic weld stuff for me to fix the clips and bolts in again . I think I need to cut away some of the inner plastic arch too but that's not to important !!

My tracking is bloody miles out too now , and unfortunately my old man cant bring the tracking gauges home until the weekend so ill have to make the trip to coombe with it as it is ! Hopeully the proxes wont wear out .

Will update tomorrow night when ive refitted the arches

[Edited on 22-04-2013 by NathanR]

[Edited on 22-04-2013 by NathanR]
JoshSRi

23rd Apr 13 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, did we speak about GAZ coilies before? My memory is like a sieve mate.

Good work on the arches, mine went like naturally from wear and tear! Should cure the problem though!
NathanR

23rd Apr 13 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah we have spoken about them before haha !! Yeah mine went like it naturally too but now I've lowered it more there rubbing again .
DansCorsaSXi
Premium Member

23rd Apr 13 at 18:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Loving the worn out arch Bruce haha.

Scott needs to learn what to do to get his lower on front.

NathanR

23rd Apr 13 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha worn out arches ftw .

Well tonight a mate came round with this 3M chemical glue stuff! It was bloody great stuff!! I don't think the clips will be coming out in a rush anymore .

Sorry about the wank phone pics!! As you can see there on nice and snug as they should be now .

Went for a little drive round the block and it didn't rub on the arches but its still rubbing on the plastic inner arch . So will have to bring the grinder home again .
DansCorsaSXi
Premium Member

23rd Apr 13 at 21:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow!

Looks like they've done the job. Did he do 'em with a gun mate?

NathanR

23rd Apr 13 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Na it's this 3M plastic glue . It's like 2 tubes in one and you put a nozzle on the end and the 2 glues mix together up the nozzle and make a chemical reaction so it goes off bloody solid and really , really fast haha . We used 4 nozzles just to do the clips as it kept going hard in the nozzles .
DansCorsaSXi
Premium Member

23rd Apr 13 at 21:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh I see haha.

Looks awesome though,I bet it'll never come back off lol.

NathanR

23rd Apr 13 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bloody hope not haha
NathanR

27th Apr 13 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I attended PCAD at Castle Combe with Weekend Racer today!! Had a brilliant day , once again Willay , Ian and the gangs hospitality was faultless and done a cracking job of keeping us fed and watered so thanks for that guys!! The track action was great too and I actually had my first ever track experience in my mates Ibiza Cupra wich was epic!! Anyway heres a couple pics I took before we left in the afternoon .

[Edited on 27-04-2013 by NathanR]
vx-scottw
Premium Member

27th Apr 13 at 21:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

car looking amazing!!!! looked like a good day see you at pvs
FAZ
Premium Member

27th Apr 13 at 21:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your mrs is lovely if a little silly with footwear choices
NathanR

27th Apr 13 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Scott ill see you there .

Haha faz . She has to wear them at them minute as she's just got a tattoo on her foot so normal shoes rub against the tattoo lol!!
FAZ
Premium Member

27th Apr 13 at 21:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AAAh yeah i remember now, lest she thought ahead when booking it

your candy red cage looks so much better in real life btw, though still think sticking with black all over would be better
NathanR

27th Apr 13 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha ! Cheers dude , I did also think about having the cage done black but I wanted it to stand out
DansCorsaSXi
Premium Member

27th Apr 13 at 21:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Beautiful mate,cracking day!

Loved every minute of it. My ears are still ringing from when Steve took me out!!

SteveoBC
Premium Member

27th Apr 13 at 21:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DansCorsaSXi
Beautiful mate,cracking day!

Loved every minute of it. My ears are still ringing from when Steve took me out!!

well I did warn you!

Car looked good Nath, very tidy

<<  77    78    79    80    81    82    83  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa C SRi *Total Vauxhall Feature Out* 24 database queries in 0.0381799 seconds