corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » **the Night shift thread**

New Poll
  <<  815    816    817    818    819    820    821  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author **the Night shift thread**
Wrighty

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 07 at 00:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that must be boring
Gary
Premium Member

23rd Feb 07 at 00:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive just got in, im a bit pissed. So please excuse any stupid comments off me. BUt I cAN STillL TyPE PRoPer, uNliKE sOmE PPl WHo PrETenD TheY CNT.COs theyvE HAd a FEW

Wrighty

23rd Feb 07 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol
pdwhelan

23rd Feb 07 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep it is.. there is a forum on the intranet that only work computers can access and there are so many slags that work in other hotels lol.. its been knocked off for some reason for the last 2 months in error and been fixed son so its on all night again. but yeh you meet plenty of people from around the country and i have just worked out how to have 3way phone conversations lol. so i ring a mate up and then we prank loads of other hotels and prank 118118. ahh its such a good laugh!! lol can you tel im bored already?
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Feb 07 at 00:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty
what u drinking dude

irn bru wkd? ach

Amaretto actually and vodka, and whisky, and tequika
Wrighty

23rd Feb 07 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tequika is that like fast tequila?
Gary
Premium Member

23rd Feb 07 at 00:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pdwhelan
yep it is.. there is a forum on the intranet that only work computers can access and there are so many slags that work in other hotels lol.. its been knocked off for some reason for the last 2 months in error and been fixed son so its on all night again. but yeh you meet plenty of people from around the country and i have just worked out how to have 3way phone conversations lol. so i ring a mate up and then we prank loads of other hotels and prank 118118. ahh its such a good laugh!! lol can you tel im bored already?

Yes, definatly.

Im annoyed now! fuckin pillheads! Someone plz come back me up in the 'rave thread'

eck
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Feb 07 at 00:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry I meant Tequila God that stuff's good
Mike GSi

23rd Feb 07 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got the job eck!
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Feb 07 at 00:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:

Yes, definatly.

Im annoyed now! fuckin pillheads! Someone plz come back me up in the 'rave thread'

eck

Never been in the rave thread. It about drugs? I'll be there in a second as I cannot stand drugs. and mate.
Gary
Premium Member

23rd Feb 07 at 00:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one, cheers eck. Everyone is ganging up on me.

pdwhelan, cheers for the support!...not.
Gary
Premium Member

23rd Feb 07 at 01:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mike
Cheers for the backup, you can have an approving nod for that
Gary
Premium Member

23rd Feb 07 at 01:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, cheers wrighty!
Mike GSi

23rd Feb 07 at 01:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no prob!
Gary
Premium Member

23rd Feb 07 at 01:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wrighty

23rd Feb 07 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

each to their own n that...leave em to it
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Feb 07 at 01:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think the term "leave them to it" should mean they don't get sympathy at all if they die. One less waster in the world. I cannot stand drugs. I also hate drug takers, fucking idiots.
pdwhelan

23rd Feb 07 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
nice one, cheers eck. Everyone is ganging up on me.

pdwhelan, cheers for the support!...not.

haha mate i dont condone drugs either.. just marijuana. hardly a drug is it???
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Feb 07 at 01:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, it is still a drug as it contains things such as acid. Btw, my lost post wasn't directed at anyone
Gary
Premium Member

23rd Feb 07 at 01:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well said eck.

pdwhelan, weed is the only drig that does not bother me, as it is natural. It does have side effects yes, but as it grows naturally i can not complain
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Feb 07 at 01:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can Gary I can complain about any drug though It may be natural. But so is cancer. Weed directly attackts the brain cells killing them at a stupid rate.
pdwhelan

23rd Feb 07 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol no one has died from inhaling marijuana before, and what acid?? its a natural substance, its no man made like any other drugs/alcohol there are facts about how marijuana has never caused a death but alcohol and other drugs have. its on the internet somewhere
Mike GSi

23rd Feb 07 at 01:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my old school mates decided to start drug taking etc

they used to say oh its only weed etc, then they got used to it and moved on to coke etc and last year my car got trashed by my so called mates coz they were jealous of my motor and the fact that i had a good life!

drugz turn ppl into paranoid twats that enjoy chewing their face!!!

doesnt sound like fun to me!

[Edited on 23-02-2007 by mikegsic16xe]
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Feb 07 at 01:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
lol no one has died from inhaling marijuana before, and what acid?? its a natural substance, its no man made like any other drugs/alcohol there are facts about how marijuana has never caused a death but alcohol and other drugs have. its on the internet somewhere

It doesn't cause death It is like Alcohol, it is indirectly the cause of many deaths.
Wrighty

23rd Feb 07 at 01:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theyre not your mates now, rite?

<<  815    816    817    818    819    820    821  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » **the Night shift thread** 22 database queries in 0.6179559 seconds