corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Riots in London..

New Poll
  <<  80    81    82    83    84    85    86  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Riots in London..
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Aug 11 at 09:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what kind of damage
Steve
Premium Member

10th Aug 11 at 09:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would it even penetrate your skull? iyo?
ed

10th Aug 11 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In and out the other side.
3CorsaMeal

10th Aug 11 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

am sure you can kill toodlers with them, seen it on the news
ed

10th Aug 11 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If not a toddler, you could definitely kill a new born baby.
John

10th Aug 11 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would your laser guns be any use in this sort of situation Steve?

Could you go down the local shopping centre and guard it?
Steve
Premium Member

10th Aug 11 at 10:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep but only if i sprayed them matt black
chrisritch

10th Aug 11 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OREgURbQySs
JaffaTB

10th Aug 11 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bellend
chrisritch

10th Aug 11 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kitteh is not impressed breh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N1_aB7ogx0&feature=related
Steve
Premium Member

10th Aug 11 at 10:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

water cannons can be used within 24hours notice, on bbc
Paul_J

10th Aug 11 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ed keeps posting about fires etc in Birmingham but watching the news I see nothing.
Steve
Premium Member

10th Aug 11 at 10:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i reckon eds pics are fake. Built a mini replica of birmingham imo and made it look like its on fire to fool us
Robbo

10th Aug 11 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good piece by Plan B IMO

"I can't give material things to the general public as a way of giving something back for the success I've achieved, because I don't have enough to give everyone.

If I even attempted to I'd be poor and I'd be doing this all for nothing. But I deserve the things I have because I work hard for them.

Kids on the street aren't going to see that. They're going to see I've got more money than them, they're going to feel like they deserve to take it.

The real thing that's going to help these kids is some knowledge and some education about how to live, because what's the point of getting arrested and put into jail for a pair of new trainers or a f****** microwave?

The kind of places these kids are attacking, they're like retail shops. Lidl? They broke into Lidl because they want to get some frozen food, some frozen pizza for free?

What did you break into Lidl for? And you are going to do time for it? It's stupid.

And you've got people like me who are trying to change the way middle England look at the underclass, have a bit more compassion for them - how can I stand up for that any more?

No one is going to have sympathy for these guys no more.

They're just ruining the good work people are doing within the communities to change things.

It's scary because they're not attacking the Government. If this was about high taxes, things costing too much money in this country, why are you attacking the working class, the retail shops?

Some of them are big companies, corporate companies - I get that. But Greggs the bakery? This is all just an excuse for young angry kids to take their anger out and steal stuff.

This is definitely because of the way the Government and this country - us as a society, as a nation - have treated the underclass. Not giving them the support they need.

I don't think they're doing this as anger towards the Government. I don't think they're smart enough to even realise that could be an excuse.

I think they're doing it because they want some free stuff because they ain't got any and they're angry at that.

They're angry at not being able to buy the things they want to buy because they can't integrate into society properly, so they feel stuck and alone, with criminal records, no future in the white man's world.

"Everybody is out in the street rioting, everybody is looting, let's do the same." It's a free-for-all, it's a buzz and let's get some free stuff out of it. That's what they're thinking.

But it's madness because people are going to get hurt and they're messing up this country's economy.

You think about all the insurance companies who are going to go bust now, that means banks are going to go bust. I don't know and maybe I don't know what the hell I'm talking about, but surely there's a chain reaction going to happen - and why? To make everyone as poor as them?

Again, they're not even thinking about that. They're not even conscious of that.

Would they like to live in a world where everybody was poor and everybody was selling crack and everybody's mums were on crack?

Then there's no way out. At least before there was always a way out.

If you could see a way out of the underclass environment, the estates, if you could see a way out, it was there.

What are these riots in aid of if they make everybody poor? Then there's no way out, there's no other option.

The thing is, every kid who sells crack or robs another kid or commits a violent crime, they always have a choice. Right now, they don't know, but they're trying to change all that.

If people keep doing this, and destroying our economy, that's the way it's going to go.

Like communism and poverty - everyone is poor. But it won't go like that, of course not. This always picks up but as a nation we are going to be very weak.

We already have all our troops overseas, got a lack of police, we're sitting ducks. If any terrorists were to hit now we're be at our weakest.

I think it's messed up, man.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. If felt it needed to be said.

That's it. I'm Plan B.

taylorboosh

10th Aug 11 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heard the police are now going to use water cannons ob rioters, a special solution of water mixed with daz is to be used as it stops the colours running
John

10th Aug 11 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That could be condensed into ' why are you looting greggs you clowns, thanks, plan b'.
Steve
Premium Member

10th Aug 11 at 10:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They cant buy the things they want because they either dont want to learn or cant leanr, and thus get decent paid jobs etc

i cant afford to buy everything i want to buy but im not out looting the streets am i
John

10th Aug 11 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want to go and loot Watches of Switzerland in the Argyll Arcade because I can't have them all
Paul_J

10th Aug 11 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd personally like to go loot the local ferrari dealership for a 458 challenge car. I think I could get away with it too, wear a mask, smash the glass, out run the police and park it in a hidden location under a sheet... Get some plates made up to match another unstolen ferrari 458 - put them on the car, check there isn't a tracker and then go set a 7 min 30 lap time at the ring.

anyone want to help?

[Edited on 10-08-2011 by Paul_J]
John

10th Aug 11 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That or some tesco value rice.
Russ

10th Aug 11 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
That or some tesco value rice.
you crazy bastard
adiohead

10th Aug 11 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The riots started when xa0s did a jump in his diesel shopping car, and then splashed some innocent people with a puddle like a cock.
chrisritch

10th Aug 11 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
The riots started when xa0s did a jump in his diesel shopping car, and then splashed some innocent people with a puddle like a cock.

shhh mate or he will get lulzsec on to you
Conway563

10th Aug 11 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More photos - http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2011/08/london_riots_update.html
BluKoo

10th Aug 11 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ironically, in exactly a year’s time in London, there will be hundreds of blacks running about trying to take gold, silver or bronze, and it will all be started with a single shot from a pistol

<<  80    81    82    83    84    85    86  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Riots in London.. 22 database queries in 0.0320721 seconds