corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » p90x - UPDATED - Getting ready to start round 2 - ish. p97

New Poll
  <<  85    86    87    88    89    90    91  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author p90x - UPDATED - Getting ready to start round 2 - ish. p97
Cosmo

User status: Offline
25th Jan 10 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pop is a skinny thing, so he is doing a bit of a modified version as is aiming to bulk rather than cut any weight.
Pop

25th Jan 10 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
quote:
Originally posted by Pop
I've had a bit of time to toy about with an new diet plan as I've been feeling hungry on my current intake. It works ous to just under 3000 calories and is in a 36:49:15 protein:carb:fat split. Feedback is always appreciated.

some of those figures dont add up to me. 15g of honey has 81g of carbs in? i'd also avoid the weight gain first thing in the morning and replace it with something worthwhile

Well noticed

I was cutting and pasting some ideas off a couple of plans I had, clearly didn't look closely enough at the final result.

The MP weight gain idea has been ditched since I put the plan up. I plan on doing a simple impact whey shake. I need something to tide me over before I get to work and can have some porridge.
Pop

25th Jan 10 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kimi-01 - Cosmo is right. I have modified the diet as there wasn't enough clean calories for me at the level 1 eating plan. My goal from this is to try and put some weight on.
Kimi-01

25th Jan 10 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I see. Still quite a lot of milk in there isn't there, though I figure than is mainly used so you are not taking the powders with plain water.
taylorboosh

26th Jan 10 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can have 2 servings of skimmed milk per day on level 1 as thats what im doing, plyometrics was that hard tbh
ajscorsa

26th Jan 10 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plyo messed with my knees, I have very week knees, should have heard the noise coming from them doing the squats lol
Colin

26th Jan 10 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo

90 days of graft & eating bird food & the only change is your nipples seem to have got closer together
Whittie

26th Jan 10 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can see the change Craig.

No disrespect to you or others, but after seeing your 90 day results. Working out and diets effect people differently. I'm just thinking most of the youtube story videos are complete bs.

How well have you stuck to the diet / the plan?
Cosmo

26th Jan 10 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Colin

Alex, I stuck to the diet as much as possible, probably drank about 10-15 times in the 90 days, which wasnt bad considering how much I drank before, and that included xmas and my bday.

Things went a bit tits up for the last 3 weeks, as got ill so didnt eat for about 5 days, and didnt work out for about 10.

I also did very few of the ab rippers, which has annoyed me now I look back.

Agreed about the vids though, imo they are either done over longer than 90 days (few rounds of this), are done by people who have always worked out and just let themselves go - or blatant lies!

All in all, I could of stuck to certain parts better, but even so that was 2st lost in 90 days that included xmas, bday and 10 days of illness, so Im happy.
DannyB
Premium Member

26th Jan 10 at 13:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's a noticable difference in the day 0 and day 90 pics, fair play for sticking to it.
DizzyRebel

26th Jan 10 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Forgot all about progress pics lol!

Heres my day one pics. After taking a 6 month break from the gym and decent eating i had lost pretty much all of my shape and size:

Then my 8 week pics. The gear had probably been active for about 4 weeks so starting to fill out a bit again:

And ill post my 12 weeks pics tonight/tomorrow hopefully.

[Edited on 26-01-2010 by DizzyRebel]
Calum

26th Jan 10 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How would the gains compare without having been on roids. Would you have seen anywhere near the same results with just the training and diet?
Pretty impressive for 8 weeks
DizzyRebel

26th Jan 10 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was a fairly low dose of 500mg testosterone a week and 500mg of deca a week. And for my size i really needed 1000mg a week to get big gains.

I finished my 10 week cycle about 3 weeks ago now, and have gone from 78kg to 88kg in 12 weeks, id expect to stay at 86kg once any water weight has dispersed.

natural gains, id expect 2kg max over that period of time. So no, the gains wouldnt have been as impressive.

This is just the bulking phase for me anyway. Ill be carrying it on till april so i should get to about 88 by then naturally, and do a cuting cycle in april for 6 weeks and hopefully atain a ripped as fuck 85kg with single digit bodyfat figures.
Paul_J

26th Jan 10 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one.
jaffa

26th Jan 10 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

impressive

what your lifts like out of curiosity?
scoob
Premium Member

27th Jan 10 at 11:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much have your balls retracted dizzy
scoob
Premium Member

27th Jan 10 at 12:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice gains btw
Cosmo

27th Jan 10 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Those are impressive gains Dizzle, would of been interesting to see what they would of been like without being on the ball shrinkers though.
jacko198

27th Jan 10 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Which mat do you use guys? Theres so many!

Am thinking THESE For push up bars. Do they need to have a foam part all the way round, or are they ok with just abit on the top like them?

As for weights, what is the most that you use? Im not the strongest guy, so im not sure what to get!

Cosmo

27th Jan 10 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just got some random mat, wouldnt of bothered if the floor was carpeted but its not.

Those bars look fine, as long as they have some foam on so its not hard on your hands they'll be fine.

As for weights I got some of these, not cheap though. I think a lot are using York stuff where you can put on the various weights - Ive got some of those but found them a bit of a pain in the arse changing them constantly.
jacko198

27th Jan 10 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok nice one, i have a set of york weights, but god knows where half of them are, i really dont have a clue.

I have seen the bowflex ones on ebay for £149 new ranging from 2.5-21kg, you reckon thats enough weight? Only thing is, they are out of stock till mid-late feb!
Cosmo

27th Jan 10 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did get to a stage where I was using over 21kg for a few of them, so had to use my York ones, but the vast majority were 21kg or below.

I am tempted to get the heavier set of the bowflex.
jacko198

27th Jan 10 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeahh, im really not that strong really, i might try dig out the york ones lying around somewhere and see how i get on with them. I can always order the lighter set of the bowflex if i find the yorks to light.

Will be starting this on the 8th Feb
ajscorsa

27th Jan 10 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Posting these more to give myself some more motivation. Half way through week 3 and I'm getting bored and finding it hard to wanna do it after work every night. been eating shite past couple days too.

to

Only difference I can see is bit of the belly is gone and my posture is getting better
Cosmo

27th Jan 10 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can certainly see the fat loss mate, seriously keep it up and by Day 60 you'll really see the difference from day 1.

<<  85    86    87    88    89    90    91  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » p90x - UPDATED - Getting ready to start round 2 - ish. p97 23 database queries in 0.0298021 seconds