corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Erm......

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Erm......
Ry_B
Banned

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 06 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18072006/323/police-seize-croatian-motorcyclist-internet-speed-boast.html

i knew id seen something

Owned
chr15barn3s

22nd Jul 06 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wasnt there another case where a guy over here got caught speeding but his gf took the points. Then he boasted up on the internet about it and got done for it aswell
Ry_B
Banned

22nd Jul 06 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea I heard about that one think it was on a cruise forum
Gregor

22nd Jul 06 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This needs deleting.
Nath

22nd Jul 06 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lynny - how can you say there was definantly going to be no one walking through??? someoen walking through could be thinking 'ah its an abonded car park, goina be no one driving through here at this time'. my point was if you failed to see a manky great wall, no chance of seeing a person. possibility of running down a person and seriously injuring them with no insurance/licence isnt worth a shag off soemoen with ear studs
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Jul 06 at 18:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There was a girl on the Megane forums took the points for her boyfriend I think, there was a charge of perverting the course of justice, not sure how that ended up. That was an actual offence (speeding) that had happened though, the police merely read about the circumstances.

I would be very surprised if you could be prosecuted for talking about letting someone drive your car if it wasn't actually witnessed.
jr

22nd Jul 06 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just so i can use this

<<  6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Erm...... 22 database queries in 0.0106802 seconds