corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Chavski vs The Arse

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Chavski vs The Arse
strick206

User status: Offline
24th Mar 08 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
Well it's hardly my fault is it not, you live and die by your signings and we all know what happend in the end.

Yes you do, but you got rid of one of the best managers in the world, (all be it he plays a shite style of football)

Spending £300+ million and you couldn't even manage three back to back titles, awww shame
p

24th Mar 08 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
Originally posted by strick206
How much were the tickets for the Rosenborg game?
should have been paid to go consideirng they couldnt even beat rosenborg

Dunno what your bitching about, you was second in the group and you got a tough game, we was top of the group and got a piss easy team, it's about were you are at the end of the group mate not at the beginning, marathon not a sprint.
p

24th Mar 08 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Well it's hardly my fault is it not, you live and die by your signings and we all know what happend in the end.

Yes you do, but you got rid of one of the best managers in the world, (all be it he plays a shite style of football)

Spending £300+ million and you couldn't even manage three back to back titles, awww shame

Oh i'm sorry he didn't make it three, even though the two that we got for the first time in 50 years, and im gonna complain he didnt get three, jog on
strick206

24th Mar 08 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Cant remember

Genuinely or is that through choice at not wanting to admit the shocking prices for chelsea tickets?

And it's made even worse by the cost of the tickets given it's a shitty stadium

(£30 each united champs league tickets)
Robbo

24th Mar 08 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Dunno what your bitching about, you was second in the group and you got a tough game, we was top of the group and got a piss easy team, it's about were you are at the end of the group mate not at the beginning, marathon not a sprint.
Eh?

Yes, you had a piss easy group, we had a relatiuvely simple group hecne we ualified before any other teams... we then slipped up at sevilla and couldnt win on a bog of a pitch, unsurprisingly :S
p

quote:
quote:
quote:

Cant remember

Genuinely or is that through choice at not wanting to admit the shocking prices for chelsea tickets?

And it's made even worse by the cost of the tickets given it's a shitty stadium

(£30 each united champs league tickets)

Shitty stadium, it's a fuckin palace compared to 10 years ago mate, christ you talk some crap

The prices were stupid for group games, now the club sorted it out and they aern't as expensive.
strick206

quote:

Oh i'm sorry he didn't make it three, even though the two that we got for the first time in 50 years, and im gonna complain he didnt get three, jog on

Jog on How much did united spend to win those three back to back titles? Or was it the effect of a brilliant youth system?
p

24th Mar 08 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Eh?

Yes, you had a piss easy group, we had a relatiuvely simple group hecne we ualified before any other teams... we then slipped up at sevilla and couldnt win on a bog of a pitch, unsurprisingly :S

Sevilla has a bog pitch, it's Sevilla mate not acrington stanley
p

24th Mar 08 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Jog on How much did united spend to win those three back to back titles? Or was it the effect of a brilliant youth system?

Brilliant youth system
And off course it wasn't boring when you dominated the league, oh no.

[Edited on 24-03-2008 by corsadee]
strick206

24th Mar 08 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Shitty stadium, it's a fuckin palace compared to 10 years ago mate, christ you talk some crap

The prices were stupid for group games, now the club sorted it out and they aern't as expensive.

Compared to what it was 10 years ago maybe it is like a palace, but 10 years ago it was worse than Bagdhad, so now it is still shite even though it's improved
strick206

24th Mar 08 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Brilliant youth system

It wasn't boring when we dominated the league? We played attractive football, with a team full of british players, spending little money?

Or do you mean boring that chelsea wasn't good enough to compete?
p

24th Mar 08 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Compared to what it was 10 years ago maybe it is like a palace, but 10 years ago it was worse than Bagdhad, so now it is still shite even though it's improved

Your talking utter shit mate,you really really are.
Are stadium isnt shite at all, you prob haven't even been there.
Yeah i'll await for the 'i dont want to go to that dump etc' but grow up a second, it's actually quite a nice stadium, and christ wouldn't you lot moan if Roman went out and decided to build a 60, 65 thousand stadium.
p

24th Mar 08 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Brilliant youth system

It wasn't boring when we dominated the league? We played attractive football, with a team full of british players, spending little money?

Or do you mean boring that chelsea wasn't good enough to compete?

Off course it was fucking boring. 'man utd win again, and again, and again, and again, and again, a draw win again, again, again
Robbo

24th Mar 08 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go to OT/Emirates... then back to stamoford bridge, its a shit heap!

Also, i wasnt referring to sevilles picth... i was meanign the one in romania! even uefa fined them for the state of their pitch
p

24th Mar 08 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been to the emirates, its a great stadium but it's fucking brand new for christ sake

Ok lets hope Roman goes and spends millions and millions on a brand new place, that make you a bit more happy robbo ?
strick206

24th Mar 08 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Yeah i'll await for the 'i dont want to go to that dump etc' but grow up a second, it's actually quite a nice stadium, and christ wouldn't you lot moan if Roman went out and decided to build a 60, 65 thousand stadium.

Show me which bits that i have said which have been "talking shit"?

Why have cheslea not gone out and built a new stadium? Is that not a sign that Roman isn't prepared to do so?

Or the fact that he knows you can't fill your current stadium so what's the point in a new one?

I am very interested in what bits i have posted you consider me to be talking shit, or is that, as i expect it is, you using that to cover up my comments being FACT?
strick206

24th Mar 08 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Off course it was fucking boring. 'man utd win again, and again, and again, and again, and again, a draw win again, again, again

Did we not deserve that success? After the youth players coming through, was it not a fantastic achievement done by the best manager in premier league history?

The reason you are saying it was boring was because you couldn't compete, which you still wouldn't be doing had it not been for Roman
strick206

24th Mar 08 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I've been to the emirates, its a great stadium but it's fucking brand new for christ sake

Ok lets hope Roman goes and spends millions and millions on a brand new place, that make you a bit more happy robbo ?

OT isn't new?
p

24th Mar 08 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Show me which bits that i have said which have been "talking shit"?

Why have cheslea not gone out and built a new stadium? Is that not a sign that Roman isn't prepared to do so?

Or the fact that he knows you can't fill your current stadium so what's the point in a new one?

I am very interested in what bits i have posted you consider me to be talking shit, or is that, as i expect it is, you using that to cover up my comments being FACT?

Why doesn't Roman go out and build a stadium ? you go and find space in that part of London for a 60, 65 thousand seater stadium then please.

Why doesn't he expand, because of the council and the heritage behind the stadium, the graveyard etc.

He would want a new stadium for the fans so that he makes more money for him and the club with more people coming to the games.

I think your taliing shit saying iour stadium is 'shite' it's clearly not shite, i'd prefer our staidum rather than most of the actual shit ones in this country.
p

24th Mar 08 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

OT isn't new?

Obviously not
p

24th Mar 08 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Did we not deserve that success? After the youth players coming through, was it not a fantastic achievement done by the best manager in premier league history?

The reason you are saying it was boring was because you couldn't compete, which you still wouldn't be doing had it not been for Roman

No it was a fantastic achievment with the great players that came through your youth setup.
strick206

24th Mar 08 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Why doesn't Roman go out and build a stadium ? you go and find space in that part of London for a 60, 65 thousand seater stadium then please.

Why doesn't he expand, because of the council and the heritage behind the stadium, the graveyard etc.

He would want a new stadium for the fans so that he makes more money for him and the club with more people coming to the games.

I think your taliing shit saying iour stadium is 'shite' it's clearly not shite, i'd prefer our staidum rather than most of the actual shit ones in this country.

Than OT? Emirates? Anfield? St James Park? City of Manchester Stadium?

I think you would have any of them stadiums over yours given a choice
p

24th Mar 08 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Than OT? Emirates? Anfield? St James Park? City of Manchester Stadium?

I think you would have any of them stadiums over yours given a choice

But im not overly bothered about a new stadium, the one we have now is fine.
If the owner and the board wanted to sort out a new stadium ok so be it.
strick206

24th Mar 08 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

No it was a fantastic achievment with the great players that came through your youth setup.

So why was it boring?
p

24th Mar 08 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

So why was it boring?

Because it was to predictable, and you go on about competing, but my own expectancy level wasn't competing for the title, it was being in the top ten etc.

<<  6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Chavski vs The Arse 23 database queries in 0.0191550 seconds