corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » UEFA ban Chavski from making signings - Pg 3: Now United? Pg 6: Now City? Pg 11: United Again?

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author UEFA ban Chavski from making signings - Pg 3: Now United? Pg 6: Now City? Pg 11: United Again?
Cosmo

User status: Offline
8th Sep 09 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Terry12
We got Owen because Benzema was silly money, Kinda glad Fergie was stingy this year as he doesn't look worth £30M.

FPMSL

Ph God united fans get funnier and funnier.

Im glad we signed Owen over Benzema
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Thats as may be, I didn't expect him to come to us!

Me too, Wasn't he an Everton fan as a kid? Also who would you choose though. United or Hull
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Jesus lad, You said I should be worried with him fully fit. He didn't win you the league the season before last so what has changed? In my eyes you sold your best midfielder in Alonso and haven't replaced his creativity.

Once again...2yrs ago is a long long time ago. Lets go off the most recent season which is last season.

For someone who refuses to live in the past you seem determined to ignore last season and base everything you are saying on the year before.
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Thats as may be, I didn't expect him to come to us!

Me too, Wasn't he an Everton fan as a kid? Also who would you choose though. United or Hull

His Dad played for Everton, his family (including his dad) were all big Liverpool fans though.
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
We got Owen because Benzema was silly money, Kinda glad Fergie was stingy this year as he doesn't look worth £30M.

FPMSL

Ph God united fans get funnier and funnier.

Im glad we signed Owen over Benzema

Well if we signed Benzema for £30M who would be left out for him to play enough games without sulking like Tevez?
If he was £20M i'd love him at United but the simple fact is Madrid and City sent prices soaring.
Is it coincidence none of the ' top 4' made big signings this year?
Marc

8th Sep 09 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well yeah, he was effectively finished so you can see why he signed. Hes not the man to replace Ronaldo but he may be able to chip in and maybe provide for Rooney.
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Well if we signed Benzema for £30M who would be left out for him to play enough games without sulking like Tevez?
If he was £20M i'd love him at United but the simple fact is Madrid and City sent prices soaring.

Well you can ignore us as we've no money, neither have Arsenal. Chavski havent spent big for a while now. So its only you lot who got £80m yet spent next to none of it.
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Jesus lad, You said I should be worried with him fully fit. He didn't win you the league the season before last so what has changed? In my eyes you sold your best midfielder in Alonso and haven't replaced his creativity.

Once again...2yrs ago is a long long time ago. Lets go off the most recent season which is last season.

For someone who refuses to live in the past you seem determined to ignore last season and base everything you are saying on the year before.

Not at all fella, You simply made the point Torres will win you the league this year. I just don't see it on last season but you claim he was crocked which I can agree with. But when fully fit he still didn't win you the league.

Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Well you can ignore us as we've no money, neither have Arsenal. Chavski havent spent big for a while now. So its only you lot who got £80m yet spent next to none of it.

Fergie could have given the fans what they wanted an blew the money on crap but there really was no quality strikers available. Benzema was the only real quality but hasn't really shone outside of France so a gamble at £30M.

Villa won't leave Spain so who is left? On the flanks I think we have adequate cover to replace Ronaldo but up front I would have loved a big signing but there is no-one worth the money.
I think Fergie may buy in January if we atruggle up front.

Only other striker I would love him to spunk a load of cash on would be Torres but that would never happen now. Just wish he didn't fuck about when he was leaving Madrid and really went after him
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Not at all fella, You simply made the point Torres will win you the league this year. I just don't see it on last season but you claim he was crocked which I can agree with. But when fully fit he still didn't win you the league.

Im not sure if you're trying to hide the face that you're terrified of a fully fit Torres or just stupid.

Stop mentioning the season before last, we arent that team anymore, much like every other team in the world isnt the team they were 2yrs ago. Thats history....

Lets go off the most recent season, which is what you tried to argue before you like to do yet now refuse to.
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Fergie could have given the fans what they wanted an blew the money on crap but there really was no quality strikers available. Benzema was the only real quality but hasn't really shone outside of France so a gamble at £30M.

Villa won't leave Spain so who is left? On the flanks I think we have adequate cover to replace Ronaldo but up front I would have loved a big signing but there is no-one worth the money.

Only other striker I would love him to spunk a load of cash on would be Torres but that would never happen now. Just wish he didn't fuck about when he was leaving Madrid and really went after him

Considering no one was available this summer, yet players got sold, who the hell is going to be good enough and for sale in Jan? lol:
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No only think I don't talk about in past tense is what we've won. I love talking about the 90's for Cantona because he was great to watch but I don't talk about what he won for us.
This we won it 5 or 10 times is boring. Talking about players from times gone by I love.

I really think Torres is the best goal scorer in Europe on his day but just don't think you have the team around him. Discount Gerrard but who else of quality do you have?
Marc

8th Sep 09 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mascherano
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Discount Gerrard but who else of quality do you have?

Reina, Carra, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson, Mascherano...
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Considering no one was available this summer, yet players got sold, who the hell is going to be good enough and for sale in Jan? lol:

Different story when you're struggle to compete mate, If we're doing well he will maybe only sign players for the future but if we're not doing well he may break the bank.

I didn't say any signings in January would be good business.
If you read my last post I said other than Benzema and Villa there are no strikers of VALUE, Didn't say there aren't good strikers out there, Just they'd be at silly money.

I.E Defoe will always get you goals but isn't world class and Redknapp would want £20M+
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I'll give you 10 out of 10 for making me piss myself

[Edited on 08-09-2009 by Terry12]
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

I'll give you 10 out of 10 for making me piss myself

[Edited on 08-09-2009 by Terry12]

Mate the only one who is going to get laughed at here is you.
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I try to list the league titles those players have won
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
When I try to list the league titles those players have won

Oh right, so thats what makes a good player, wonder why you signed Rooney, Ronaldo, VDS, etc. etc. etc.
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Calm down calm down
Robbo

8th Sep 09 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Benzema is an absolute beast, he'll be a complete world beater in the next year.
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not wound up hunny, Im more feeling a little sorry at your attempt at banter/baiting has ended up with you making yourself look stupid by laughing at a list of players who most of which would walk into the United team.
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
Benzema is an absolute beast, he'll be a complete world beater in the next year.

No oRbbo, Owen was a much better signing.
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Im not wound up hunny, Im more feeling a little sorry at your attempt at banter/baiting has ended up with you making yourself look stupid by laughing at a list of players who most of which would walk into the United team.

Get real, I wouldn't have any of that list you made mate. Alonso I would have at United but you sold him.
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo

If he gets chance at Madrid he may, Just don't think he's worth £30M now.

<<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » UEFA ban Chavski from making signings - Pg 3: Now United? Pg 6: Now City? Pg 11: United Again? 23 database queries in 0.0124950 seconds