corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Football Banter -- Sponsored by Edd

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend Football Banter -- Sponsored by Edd
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Oct 09 at 13:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no you never
Nath

26th Oct 09 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
no you never
_Allan_

26th Oct 09 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
no you never

Cosmo

26th Oct 09 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doyle, you are one thick bitter cunt.

That shite manager would not of got the sack if you beat us, even if not because of footballing reasons but because we couldnt afford to.

And that shite manager has now beaten your 'great' manager in 3 straight games. Go figure.
Eck
Premium Member

26th Oct 09 at 15:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
quote:
quote:
no you never

Ojc

26th Oct 09 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is Fergie really moaning about the ref again? Can that man just loose gracefully or what? Hes a fucking twat who needs putting down ASAP.
mwg

26th Oct 09 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He did say Liverpool were the better side on the day.

Some of the referee's decisions were appalling, any manager would have something to say about them - not just Fergie.
Tom

26th Oct 09 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Some of the referee's decisions were appalling, any manager would have something to say about them - not just Fergie.

Fergie didn't think Vidic's first was a yellow look at graham poll's opinion on the carra vs owen incident, in the 2nd half I was getting frustrated because you lot seemed to win most of the little 50/50's so you haven't got too much to moan about, the referee had a good game imo.
Cosmo

26th Oct 09 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg

No they werent

Vidic deserved his first booking earlier on than he actually got it, he went through Torres in the first few minutes and did the same once or twice after before he eventually got booked. And his second booking cannot be questioned either. Same goes for Masch, both of his were deserved and he had to go.

The Carra tackle of Carrick was perfectly fine. He got a full foot on the ball and just happened to take the man after. Last time I checked this sport hadnt become none contact just yet so that was fine.

The ONLY dodgey decision is the Carra on Owen. TBH Im 50/50 on it. They both had hold of each other but does look like Carra brought him down in the end so a free kick was probably right. As Poll said on the radio today, no such ruling as 'last man' exists in the Ref's rule book. He said that in his opinion Owen/the ball was moving at an angle away from the goal and thus by the time he came back inside players would of been back to defend, hence he would only of given a booking.
Ben G

26th Oct 09 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

united were shite, no excuses.

liverpool were the better team, hope it makes the title race a little more interesting now.
Nath

26th Oct 09 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Ref did seem allergic to booking Lucas though. He made a few fouls and kept getting warnings.
mwg

26th Oct 09 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vidic deserved both of his cards, I agree with that. You could see him getting more and more annoyed as it went on.

I think most refs would of sent Carragher off though. I was surprised he escaped unpunished for the one with Carrick purely on the basis of it being pretty dangerous the way he dived in there and basically took him out, I expected Carrick to have been injured out of that. Just glad he wasn't.

I thought Lucas should of been on a yellow also as he seemed to commit plenty of fouls which we did get free kicks for but he had no punishment.

Its all done now anyhow, might not of made a shite of difference to the game with the way we played or didn't play, not much point wondering now
Cosmo

26th Oct 09 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
The Ref did seem allergic to booking Lucas though. He made a few fouls and kept getting warnings.

He obviously realised he was retarded so didnt bother booking him.
Cosmo

26th Oct 09 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Vidic deserved both of his cards, I agree with that. You could see him getting more and more annoyed as it went on.

I think most refs would of sent Carragher off though. I was surprised he escaped unpunished for the one with Carrick purely on the basis of it being pretty dangerous the way he dived in there and basically took him out, I expected Carrick to have been injured out of that. Just glad he wasn't.

I thought Lucas should of been on a yellow also as he seemed to commit plenty of fouls which we did get free kicks for but he had no punishment.

Its all done now anyhow, might not of made a shite of difference to the game with the way we played or didn't play, not much point wondering now

Ah well, may be your cunt of a manager shouldnt of mouthed off about Refs. I hope you dont get any more decisions going your way in the future.

Marc

26th Oct 09 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been away btw
Cosmo

26th Oct 09 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye, seems a lot of United fans have 'been away' today
Marc

26th Oct 09 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was in Lancashire
Jamescorsa97

26th Oct 09 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they all crawled back into the woodowrk now haha!

Get in there Rafa and co!
Cosmo

26th Oct 09 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
I was in Lancashire

Fuck off, we dont want your kind here.
Marc

26th Oct 09 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Fuck off, we dont want your kind here.

I'm back now
Cosmo

26th Oct 09 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kicked out I expect.
mwg

26th Oct 09 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been here all along. I'm not a corsadee that hides when his team loses
eddiewhiteley

26th Oct 09 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I've been here all along. I'm not a corsadee that hides when his team loses

exactly, whats there to hide from, united played badly, liverpool wanted it more and won.

still gutted at united performance though. but they are still handily placed in the league and doin ok in the champions league so nowt to worry about.
Conway563

27th Oct 09 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I was surprised he escaped unpunished for the one with Carrick purely on the basis of it being pretty dangerous the way he dived in there and basically took him out, I expected Carrick to have been injured out of that. Just glad he wasn't.

The big thing I noticed with that challenge though was Carrick appeared to make no appeals.
Tom

27th Oct 09 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Conway563
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I was surprised he escaped unpunished for the one with Carrick purely on the basis of it being pretty dangerous the way he dived in there and basically took him out, I expected Carrick to have been injured out of that. Just glad he wasn't.

The big thing I noticed with that challenge though was Carrick appeared to make no appeals.

Yes, and as much as Andy Gray tried to suggest the direction of the ball after the challenge was made indicated it was a foul Carrick obviously knows that if the defender touches the ball in a challenge like that then it's not a foul, no matter if he took him out afterwards or not.

<<  6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Football Banter -- Sponsored by Edd 23 database queries in 0.0161681 seconds