corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Hahaha unlucky you dumb thieves, I'm so glad that you're so dumb

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hahaha unlucky you dumb thieves, I'm so glad that you're so dumb
GF-91
Banned

User status: Offline
13th Dec 09 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They brought it on themselves. They deserved it tbh.
alan-g-w

13th Dec 09 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GaryF
They brought it on themselves. They deserved it tbh.

There you go again with the talking shite. Yes, they brought it on themselves, but to say they deserved to die is fucking shocking to say the least. I know this site's not the place to come if you're looking for sympathy or compassion but some of the comments in this thread are making people come across as robots.
Jambo

13th Dec 09 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Deserved to die? Irrelevant tbh.

Consequences of illegal actions. If they weren't stealing they wouldn't of needed quad bikes to drive down a railway line....

Moral of the story...

DONT FUCKING STEAL.
DannyB
Premium Member

13th Dec 09 at 20:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thing is though, whether they deserved to die or not is irrelavant as they're dead because they decided to steal, had they not then they would still be here.
Jambo

13th Dec 09 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly Danny
alan-g-w

13th Dec 09 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not trying to say that though. It's just that I was getting the impression that some people were saying they deserved to die for robbing a shop - that's a bit extreme to say the least.

Again, yes it was nobodies fault but their own. But in the same breath I would say, again, that they didn't deserve to die for stealing 40 grands worth of stuff. Irrelevant to the news story yes, but some peoples' comments made me ask the question about whether they deserved it.

To people saying they deserved to die for robbing a shop (GarF, John off the top of my head) - if someone committed 40 grand worth of fraud do they deserve to die too?

[Edited on 13-12-2009 by alan-g-w]
DannyB
Premium Member

13th Dec 09 at 20:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I went to my shop one day and discovered someone had stole X amounts worth of stock, the first though in my head would be that I hope they die the low life scum, or I'd be wanting to get my hands on them and kill them myself.
GF-91
Banned

13th Dec 09 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alan, they got what was coming, a train up their ass!
Ill put this simply, if they weren't being thieving badgers, they would be alive. Have you ever found yourself on a STOLEN quad on a railway track? Should hope not.
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Dec 09 at 23:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
If you said they deserved jail or a similair fair punishment I would be completely agreeing with you.
I wouldn't generally recommend that, it's more expensive for one. Year in jail costs the tax payer around £40k per year, adjusting for inflation on some old figures. That's before you've faffed about protecting their human rights during a trial in which you've had to spend months of man hours preparing for and staffing with a whole load of people paid by taxpayers.

Death on the day is an absolute bargain.
GF-91
Banned

13th Dec 09 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

40k ? Really? Didn't know it was that much !
Not arguing there, just baffled about where the 40k goes.
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Dec 09 at 00:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wages mostly, then accommodation and food, Playstations, English and Maths lessons, that type of tomfoolery.
GF-91
Banned

14th Dec 09 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't get why they get maths lessons?
Lmao. Seems stupid. And playstations wtf that's wrong.
That right there has made me further think that those thieves deserved it. They don't deserve an education and computer games. They should be made to stitch pants or something.
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Dec 09 at 00:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah there's an entire government department dedicated to it.

http://www.dcsf.gov.uk/offenderlearning/index.cfm
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th Dec 09 at 00:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they'll have lessons so they can better themselves when they get released
GF-91
Banned

14th Dec 09 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill tell you where the money would be better spent. Lethal injections.
SVM 286

14th Dec 09 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or on rocket trains, primed and ready at the front and back doors of every shop in the nation.
Nath

14th Dec 09 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Wages mostly, then accommodation and food, Playstations, English and Maths lessons, that type of tomfoolery.

Yup! My missus works in a prison and she doesn't do badly out of it.
alan-g-w

14th Dec 09 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
To people saying they deserved to die for robbing a shop (GarF, John off the top of my head) - if someone committed 40 grand worth of fraud do they deserve to die too?

Nobody wanting to answer that?
Jambo

14th Dec 09 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes Alan, taking something that isnt yours is a crime, and a drain on society caused by a selfish minority.

Fraud is still taking without owning, however indirect it may be. Its dishonest and the easy way out. Thus the same thing

[Edited on 14-12-2009 by Jambo]
GF-91
Banned

14th Dec 09 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here's your answer; then again, jambo said what I would say.
Nobody wanting to answer that? Lmfao! Honestly... You say it like it will make me give a rats ass about your opinion on how the thieving badgers didn't deserve what was coming...
Corsa_Quadz

14th Dec 09 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who honestly gives a shit

They decided to blag a shop, they tried getting away they are now dead because of there actions.......THE END

Some people go way way waaaay into giving a shit about things like this, its not stopping anyone from living their lives so just move on.............Jesus
alan-g-w

14th Dec 09 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
If you said they deserved jail or a similair fair punishment I would be completely agreeing with you.
I wouldn't generally recommend that, it's more expensive for one. Year in jail costs the tax payer around £40k per year, adjusting for inflation on some old figures. That's before you've faffed about protecting their human rights during a trial in which you've had to spend months of man hours preparing for and staffing with a whole load of people paid by taxpayers.

Death on the day is an absolute bargain.

More like £30k: http://www.sps.gov.uk/default.aspx?documentid=B08BF1B6-292B-4B39-B850-0EE5A87924BD. And if you're saying prison wouldn't have been the place for them if they survived what do you think should have been done with them?

It's your opinion and I'm not going to change it. But at the end of the day everyone saying they deserved to die for stealing needs their head checked, or to move to the middle east.

[Edited on 14-12-2009 by alan-g-w]
Eck
Premium Member

14th Dec 09 at 17:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nobody deserves to die for stealing coats. But I can put my hands up and say I laughed that they did.
alan-g-w

14th Dec 09 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GaryF

Here's your answer; then again, jambo said what I would say.
Nobody wanting to answer that? Lmfao! Honestly... You say it like it will make me give a rats ass about your opinion on how the thieving badgers didn't deserve what was coming...

Why the fuck would I want to change anyone's opinion? Don't flatter yourself into thinking I give a fuck what you think of the whole thing. I just want everyone to see it from the same angle as me.

Then again, you've got your nose so far up every 'in crowd' members' arse that it's hard to tell if it's your opinion or not.

[Edited on 14-12-2009 by alan-g-w]
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Dec 09 at 17:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£30k or £40k, its still compares unfavorably to having a job and contributing to the economy. I would rather give 10 nurses an extra 200 quid per month.

quote:
Re-Offending is costly to society, both in economic and social terms. A re-offending former prisoner costs on average £65,000 to re-imprison, and £40,000 a year whilst they are in prison.

That is from the link I posted. Ultimately it doesn't matter on the exact figure, its not zero.

<<  6    7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Hahaha unlucky you dumb thieves, I'm so glad that you're so dumb 22 database queries in 0.0189841 seconds