corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » if you won the lottery...

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author if you won the lottery...
Jamie Walby

User status: Offline
6th May 11 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
Bowler all day, every day! Even just to nip to the shops tbh. Infact I don't think I'd buy any other car if I owned one

Id go the route with the most speed bumps, get some air on my way to get the paper
JordyCarter

6th May 11 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id buy a new house, a continental GT along with all my friends one. Id buy a kilo of weed aswel
harrisp

6th May 11 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Green_Machine
Id buy a new house, a continental GT along with all my friends one. Id buy a kilo of weed aswel

Well i suppose you would save a lot of money while you're in prison for that amount
Dave

6th May 11 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by harrisp
quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
quote:
Originally posted by Butler
quote:
Originally posted by JedDy
might even buy a Japanese person, keep him in the wardrobe and feed him scraps, would love to see his face light up every time i'd open the door, he'd be chuffed "ooo chicken leg" haha

Also, a range rover for off-roading? I suppose money can't buy sensibility.

Mine works offroad, whats the problem?

Depends what you class as offroad, a dirt track etc yes, but show a sport/vogue etc even a semi challenging greenlane and it is gonna be stuck.

Why specifically a Vogue? How would extra spec affect it's off road performance. For the record all RR's are incredibly capable off road,even the sport thanks to it's shorter wheelbase. An inexperienced driver would get much further in a Range than say a Defender, solely because the car can sort itself out much better than you can. I was cynical too but took one on a proper off road course and it's abilities were truly astounding. This was a standard TDV8 on road tyres and it went up and down a wet muddy slope I'd struggle to walk on.
harrisp

6th May 11 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaDave

A vogue is a different car to a Sport. Ive seen these "off road courses" you can take sports on and they are just a muddy track really nothing that challenging (cant be that challenging because of being limited by road tyres). They might be able to go offroad but they are a long way from cabable offroaders.
Dave

6th May 11 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This was far from a muddy track. The slope was only their to show the hill descent, the fact that it would get up it at all was a given, they didn't even make a point of it but I was still impressed. The proper off road section was very tough, areas where the car was on two wheels, driving laterally on steep inclines, using the increased ride height on rocks/deep water etc. Just because they have heated leather, sat nav, climate control etc doesn't mean that underneath they aren't still excellent and class leading off road.
Jakey
Premium Member

6th May 11 at 19:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

House, cars, sort the family out.

If it was only a couple mill, buy a few other houses/flats and rent them out. Simple income.
Ben G

6th May 11 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by harrisp
quote:
Originally posted by CorsaDave

A vogue is a different car to a Sport. Ive seen these "off road courses" you can take sports on and they are just a muddy track really nothing that challenging (cant be that challenging because of being limited by road tyres). They might be able to go offroad but they are a long way from cabable offroaders.

funnily enough, off road usually means dirt tracks.

why can't people comprehend that they don't wan't to take their 50k+ 4x4's up 45 degree inclines and into bushes and shit?
3CorsaMeal

7th May 11 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd like to set the world record for most condoms worn at once
JordyCarter

7th May 11 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Butler
Can we finally ban this idiot on grounds of racism or something.

black person

[Edited on 07-05-2011 by Green_Machine]
DaveyLC

12th May 11 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
I'd buy England and extend the Scottish border

More chance of doing the opposite
LeeM

12th May 11 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one of these http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2725107.htm
and one of these http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2721961.htm

then http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2795642.htm
and http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2769522.htm

would be a start

<<  6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » if you won the lottery... 22 database queries in 0.0150831 seconds