corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » [XBOX:360] Official Cod MW3 Thread

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author [XBOX:360] Official Cod MW3 Thread
N3CRO

User status: Offline
14th Nov 11 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh. I had the beta too, but not active for me no more
Nath

14th Nov 11 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TheNobleOne

There was abosolutly no point in putting sniper rifles in the game tbh coz there no maps you can use them effectivly on unless you're a quickscoping n00b.

I got my best kill streak with a sniper. On Bakara, in the building in the corner over looking C on Domination. Idiots just kept on trying to take C whilst I was sat blasting them in the head
N3CRO

14th Nov 11 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ya got lucky they were so thick, they didn't watch their killcams
Brett
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 16:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

IIRC you could never get in because the email they sent fucked up?
N3CRO

14th Nov 11 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
quote:

IIRC you could never get in because the email they sent fucked up?

Worked. Eventually...
A2H GO

14th Nov 11 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

There was abosolutly no point in putting sniper rifles in the game tbh coz there no maps you can use them effectivly on unless you're a quickscoping n00b.
And I thought the lack of big maps on BOp's was bad but at least that had maps that where open spaced, this one everything is just crammed in, makes for using air support a challenge to say the least.

[Edited on 14-11-2011 by TheNobleOne]

You have to be more than a n00b to quickscope effectively, or at least to go comfortably positive, that said it is easier in this.

I do like the maps, I like the london and paris ones and Dome, not much for outpost and Village though.

As for airsupport, despite the number of buildings I always seem to get raped by a cobra,straife run everytime I step out.
N3CRO

14th Nov 11 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The problem is, theres so many buildings, if the opposition gets air support, ya never more than a few feet from cover.

Theres been times where I've done well with a helicoptor and other times where it stays up for the full amount of time and doesn't even take a shot.

That match I was talking about earlier, 4 times a strafing helicopter killstreak was used, two were mine and they didn't even shoot at all, don't think the other two did neither and mine went right across the middle of the map, I guess they were all in buildings or running around the outside of the map.

N3CRO

14th Nov 11 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A2H GO
quote:

And I thought the lack of big maps on BOp's was bad but at least that had maps that where open spaced, this one everything is just crammed in, makes for using air support a challenge to say the least.

You have to be more than a n00b to quickscope effectively, or at least to go comfortably positive, that said it is easier in this.

I do like the maps, I like the london and paris ones and Dome, not much for outpost and Village though.

As for airsupport, despite the number of buildings I always seem to get raped by a cobra,straife run everytime I step out.

I call them n00bs coz they don't know how to use a sniper rifle properly. Try quickscoping and no scoping in real life, see where it gets ya
N3CRO

14th Nov 11 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just signed into the Elite site, said something about giving me double xp
Brett
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 18:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Typical, it's finally working after me moaning all day

EDIT: Spoke too soon. It works but it's slow as fuuuucckkk

[Edited on 14-11-2011 by Brett]
N3CRO

14th Nov 11 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stopped working for me now. Says too many ppls trying to access it and to try it later. Meh.
Booo... no double xp token
A2H GO

14th Nov 11 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

I call them n00bs coz they don't know how to use a sniper rifle properly. Try quickscoping and no scoping in real life, see where it gets ya

Try using ninja pro, with sleight of hand and quickdraw pro whilst using gold camo'd guns in real life...its a game.
nathy_87

14th Nov 11 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Giv eup with it tonight, running really slwo and jerky, cant even get into a game WTF is going on?
N3CRO

14th Nov 11 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Try using ninja pro, with sleight of hand and quickdraw pro whilst using gold camo'd guns in real life...its a game.

A sniper rifle you can use in real life, all the crap you just said about you can't.
nathy_87

14th Nov 11 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spec Ops anyone?
jrsteeve

15th Nov 11 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite liking the special ops, bit of an arse if you die right at the end and have to start all over again.

Seem to have completed the campaign but it says only 50% complete
nathy_87

15th Nov 11 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You not picked all the Intel up jr.

Want to do Spec Ops this evening? Got to Wave 24.
jrsteeve

15th Nov 11 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
You not picked all the Intel up jr.

Want to do Spec Ops this evening? Got to Wave 24.

Balls, picked up a couple but they're not always too obvious. Wish I could but got the mrs round so no games for me tonight Up for it 2moz tho, my tag is jrsteeve1.

Fecking hyenas made me jump on one of the spec ops missions and died right at the end of the juggernaut gas canister collecting one after about 10 f-ing minutes of gameplay
nathy_87

15th Nov 11 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok mate will add you tonight Shining Robot

Yeah made me jump aswell , Ah I had a go at that on elast night pretty hard tbh. Sometimes I play Survival, that gets crazy.

jrsteeve

15th Nov 11 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just getting used to multiplayer now, haven't found the right gun just yet. Had been hammering black ops on line for the last few weeks and got up to 42/43 but now back to the bottom on this
N3CRO

15th Nov 11 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jrsteeve
Seem to have completed the campaign but it says only 50% complete

I believe 100% is completed on Vet. as well as getting all the intel.
N3CRO

15th Nov 11 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It seems like 5 maps from COD4 and MW2 were found in the MW3 files by Reddit user SMKTZ

It MW2 infinity ward brought back Strike, Vacant, Crash, and Overgrown, so it doesn't seem to far fetched that they would bring some classic maps into MW3. It would make sense if they wanted to re-master them and put them in with the Call of Duty Elite monthly DLC, and maybe they would end up in bundles for non premium users. It's strange that they would chose 4 from COD4 and 1 from MW3, but maybe it is just because they have yet to be located, or that the files for them haven't been created yet.

The maps from COD 4 are Overgrown, Strike, Crash and Crossfire, with Highrise coming from MW2.
Who knows if this will turn out or not, nothing will be confirmed until we see the Map pack trailers.
MoesTavern

15th Nov 11 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need Pipeline and Downpour tbh.
Nath

15th Nov 11 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MoesTavern
Need Pipeline and Downpour tbh.

Good call.
ashleh

15th Nov 11 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Downpour was a horrible map . All about Crash and Bog.

<<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll