corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Thread - Sponsored by Luton needing 1 point & the glory hunter derby

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend Thread - Sponsored by Luton needing 1 point & the glory hunter derby
kennySRi

User status: Offline
30th Apr 12 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I still think it's laughable that some fans want fergie gone (although im aware the comment above isnt true ha.

The team selection could of worked and did for the first half but i think valencia and young should of come on as soon as the 2nd half started.

Bad result and pretty poor performance but it's not over yet and even if we dont win the league, im happy with our squad even if most wont agree. A centre mid and a right back would help though
JonnyJ

30th Apr 12 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi
I still think it's laughable that some fans want fergie gone (although im aware the comment above isnt true ha.

The team selection could of worked and did for the first half but i think valencia and young should of come on as soon as the 2nd half started.

Bad result and pretty poor performance but it's not over yet and even if we dont win the league, im happy with our squad even if most wont agree. A centre mid and a right back would help though

The comment was completely true, the twitter address less so
Ojc

30th Apr 12 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fergie comments on SSN about Mancini, I'd fucking love it if he quits this year hate the cunt
kennySRi

30th Apr 12 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi

The comment was completely true, the twitter address less so

That doesnt surprise me, all i have seen for years now on sport websites is fans making stupid comments. Fergie can stay at the club for another 15+ years imo, no other manager could make our apparantly 'average' players compete every year for the league
Nic Barnes

30th Apr 12 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pmsl at fergie saying mancini complaining at the ref all game. how fuckin ironic.
Ben G

30th Apr 12 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not a single shot on target. says it all. very poor. united have over achieved this season. the team as a whole is below their standards.

jones is shocking as is smalling. too many mistakes being made every single game now.
Steve
Premium Member

30th Apr 12 at 21:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Saw this tweet on the BBC site:

@faketrackpuma - "As a United fan, I'm sick and tired of Fergies negative tactics, It's about time he went"
lol
kennySRi

30th Apr 12 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
not a single shot on target. says it all. very poor. united have over achieved this season. the team as a whole is below their standards.

jones is shocking as is smalling. too many mistakes being made every single game now.

Jones has been shocking all season. I've been happy with evans and rio and next season Vidic will obviously be back. The right back position is our problem, i really want rafael to play more so he can mature more and become the first choice but he doesnt seem to get the games.
andys sxi
Premium Member

30th Apr 12 at 21:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve probably thought fergie was a ref until you said that

April 08 feature car
Hammer

30th Apr 12 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On paper United shouldn't even be top 4. They will rue the day Fergie leaves, it will coincide with a barren period for them.
Nic Barnes

30th Apr 12 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hope so john, id laugh a lot.
Rick Draper

1st May 12 at 03:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
guess I'm the only man city fan tonight on this man u biased web site.

Rick is tuning in from LA.

Actually I am in New York at this very moment in time.
Rick Draper

1st May 12 at 04:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo spotted?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWZJn0Ir49g
Ojc

1st May 12 at 05:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fergie has zero class, has nothing on Sir Bob who had the balls to actually go and manage abroad and be successful
Cavey

1st May 12 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad that Rooney is getting stick this morning for chasing the ref constantly through the match.
Tom

1st May 12 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

United were 2nd best all night, Mancini played that game the right way and he's handled the last few weeks in the right way too. Really hope they don't blow it in the last 2 games.
Whittie

1st May 12 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No United fan could say they deserved the win last night at all! Not even one shot on goal.

I thought Jones played well for a change though, but kompany was outstanding.
Whittie

1st May 12 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In other news, I bet Liverpool put a dog shit team out tonight, great.
Marc

1st May 12 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty gutted tbh. I don't mind if we don't win the title every season. Would be naive to think it is our given right. But, to lose it to City is pretty hard to take, especially how it has occured. Losing the title to Chelsea, Arsenal, hell even Liverpool would be easier to take.
Whittie

1st May 12 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Genuine Question... Are you worried about someone taking over instead of Fergie, if he ever retires? Could go to shit without him...?
Steve
Premium Member

1st May 12 at 08:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends who it is really
Marc

1st May 12 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I suppose you you have to say yes, but what is currently in place and the way the kids etc are brought through you would expect the running and development to remain the same. Having seen the changes at Chelsea etc I know its not as easy as that.

I can't even begin to imagine who would come in and I don't doubt that our results will probably suffer for a bit and see us finish outside the top 2.
Whittie

1st May 12 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye, i'd be worried if it was my club, only for the sheer length of time he's been there, all the players know how he ticks and what to expect etc. Whoever it is that'll replace him, they'll still need time to settle in. Will make an interesting season when it actually happens.
Cavey

1st May 12 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure what that result will do to Fergie. I'd been hoping that if he got to 20 titles he'd call it a day, think he'll see beating City as a big challenge and stay for longer now though
Nic Barnes

1st May 12 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm quite looking forward to hearing all the people groaning at old Trafford on Sunday when swansea give them a right game. They've been average and are easily a very beatable side, if not for a few Ashley young acting moments they would be 6 points behind city now. Time for the big divers and cheaters to step up the next 2 games for man u, like they do every season.

<<  6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Thread - Sponsored by Luton needing 1 point & the glory hunter derby 24 database queries in 0.0223711 seconds