corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Megan Stammers

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Megan Stammers
Ian W

User status: Offline
29th Sep 12 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The main problem I have with this is that he was her teacher, 100% should of known better as I'm sure not fucking the pupils is rule number one

It's still odd, I'm 30 and I don't imgaine having a lot to talk about with a 15 year old
Ben G

29th Sep 12 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the problem i have is that it's ok to fuck a 15 year old if you cross the channel, but paedophilia if you do it here.

also, she's hardly a child, even in the eyes of the law. she's a young adult.
Cole

29th Sep 12 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I blame the parents as they knew about the relationship and done nothing about it
Ben G

29th Sep 12 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

indeed. if she was my daughter and i knew a 30 year old was hanging out the back of her, i'd definitely think about doing what hammer suggested.
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 09:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[/philosophical day]

please read my post very carefully and not pick out the bits you see that anger you whilst ignoring the rest.

Birthdays, are based on years, which are based on how often the earth orbits the sun. A unit given to time invented by humans, meaningless in the grand scheme of things outside all things human. There is no direct connection between this invented unit of time and natures path to determining when a female is ready for reproduction, other than roughly when the one increases the other is more likely to happen, however its not specific.

By 15 years nature will have prepared most girls ready for repoduction, they will have tits, and periods and hormones and desire to seek out males to mate with, and on the flip side males will be seeking out the signs that females show saying they are ready. You cannot control these happenings that happen as part of the fundamental path of nature, and the only reason we are here as animals.

All you fucking weirdos, will feel sexually attracted to an attractive 15 year old standing outside a club, like it or not, even hammer. If you dont, you probably arent human. The thing stopping you is the age, what is age again? a human invention, a meaningless number given to a unit of time.

Now before you start waving your arms in the air, i know we cant go around acting like fucking animals all the time, so getting back on topic I feel the law is far to rigid and officious. However there does need to be a law.

Clearly a line has to be drawn somewhere, and i think its safe to say we all agree most girls under the age of 13 will not be ready for a sexual relationship, both mentally and probably physically, I know some will be physically but for the sake of drawing the line and needing some law i think they will just have to live with that. So basically anyone under 13, instantly illegal get the book thrown at them.

Then i think we should have the age of 100% unquestionable legality at 17, anyone found acting between those two numbers should be mentally assessed for suitability then action taken if needed. That would put stop to the massive grey area currently hovering around the 15 years of age scenario.

Many factors would need to be considered, how mature the girl is compared the male etc etc

We also dont want hundreds of 13, 14 and 15 years old wandering around preg. Better education and more accessible birth controls would stop that. But then we come onto the arguments of abortion, which is a massive debate in itself. Most of you wont like my views

[Edited on 29-09-2012 by Steve]
BarnshaW

29th Sep 12 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its as if your trying to convince yourself and say everything is alright steve, feel a bit close to this subject?

the school knew about it and should have done something about it, whether its just a number or not its not NORMAL for an adult of 30 years of age to have relationship with a young girl like that, not all girls by that age maybe sexually advanced so you cant say she has hit puberty and all that.

put yourself in her parents shoes what would you be like? would you not do everything possible to get her back whether that be media coverage, they dont know if he was going to end up raping/killing her etc.

its wrong in my opinion however i agree there are far more pressing issues in the news
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 09:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not really, i dont think its mega bad, the worst thing as pointed out is his position.

I dont think he should be charged with child abduction, as simple as that really. Her age cannot determine accurately enough to define her as a child.

Under my idea both would be mentally assessed, it may be that she is too young mentally in which case she gets the child label and he gets done, however chances are she wouldnt be, he would get the sack, never teach again and that would be the end of it, theyd probably stay together

BarnshaW

29th Sep 12 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it can and it does, its not a law on individual case by case basis, there has to be rules and the rule says under 16, so its there in black and white.
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 09:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
it can and it does,

it doesnt, it only does because human law says so, nature would suggest otherwise, and i know which came first

Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 09:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If shes too young and not ready for that, why, and im assuming here she is, having periods, grown tits and have urges to form a relationship with a male. Nature is saying shes perfectly ready
BarnshaW

29th Sep 12 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it does not matter the country has gone by the rules of the law for hundreds of years, law is law and its there for a reason, everyone has to abide by it
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 09:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep i agree, there needs to be something in place, but i dont think its flexible enough how it stands
BarnshaW

29th Sep 12 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also even if she is say now ready as a woman as in puberty etc, do you think she has life experience to make such massive decsions to run away to france, she probably has not even been out into the real world and seen people and how horrible it can be, i can almost guarantee if she was allowed to get on with it with him she would leave him in years to come and come back to reality, its a bubble they are both it.
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 10:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you apply my idea to this situation, both parties would be mentally assessed, things like how mature she is, how mature or immature he is, how willing she was, same for him. His mental state as well as her etc. then a conclusion drawn as to wether its suitable.

Instead of just throwing the book at him because humn law states 15 is some sort of cut off point
Hammer

29th Sep 12 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I've seen first hand what 'responsible adults' can do to naive and innocent children.

Sounds a bit like a Daily Mail headline in the context of this story.

Moreso than the government are orchestrating a media frenzy in order to push through potential legislation?
mattk

29th Sep 12 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with Steve, the fact he is a teacher complicates matters but as far as nature is concerned, we are programmed to mate, previous kings of this country have had children to wives of age 14.

Morals come into it, but as far as morals are concerned then there are worse things happening daily than this.

I personaly wouldnt shag a 15 year old for fear of the law, but who knows what was happening in this fellas brain. The mind makes people do things irrational sometimes.

I bet it was all her doing
Hammer

29th Sep 12 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
That and apparently as I wear flip flops, I'm a hippy who partakes in latent paedophillic activity..... Finest Scottish Maturity

You said I had a child in my basement you fucking retard

You really are one of those people that you come across in life who are inept at accepting the viewpoints of others unless they meet with your fundermentally Neanderthal, blinkered ways and you're not accepting of the greater world around you.

If you read back at what I actually said in this thread before now, I haven't offered an opinion either way-I've only asked at what point does it become ethically incorrect. You, in your best Neanderthal way, couldn't answer that question without resulting to petty minded violence about attacking someone with a claw hammer; you talk about the boundaries of the law with relation to a 15 years, 11 months and 2 week old girl but flaunt attacking someone because it doesn't meet with your approval. Ironic that you only call out the law card when it suits you!

Random tangent to go off on. Ironically if you had half a brain whilst calling me the Neanderthal you would have picked up that I said if a 30 year old touched MY 15 year old foster sister there would be violence. That remains a fact.

This will be my last input however, as I don't take any great pleasure in discussing sexual intercourse with minors with folk that have such relaxed attitudes towards it. Seriously disturbing.
Nath

29th Sep 12 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
. Seriously disturbing.

Have to agree. Some of this thread is beyond weird.
Gary
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 10:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

steve, some girls are fully developed at 12 and younger, soit would be ok to nail a 12 yo just because shes developed? No, its nothing to do with being phsically able tonreproduce etc its that at under 16 you are too stupid to make reasonable decisions. Hell, I know girls that are 18/19 and are still not mentally mature enough to make decisions for themselves.

Just trying to warrant your own actions imo
Gary
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 10:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
If you apply my idea to this situation, both parties would be mentally assessed, things like how mature she is, how mature or immature he is, how willing she was, same for him. His mental state as well as her etc. then a conclusion drawn as to wether its suitable.

Instead of just throwing the book at him because humn law states 15 is some sort of cut off point

Stfu you fucking retard. If you want to be a peado fuck off to thailand
mattk

29th Sep 12 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If a 30 year old touched your 15 year old you would go mental.

What if your 15 year old touched a 30 year old?
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 10:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure what my actions are, im dating a 20 year old girl.
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 10:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Yep i agree, there needs to be something in place, but i dont think its flexible enough how it stands

It shouldn't be flexible, that just makes it a grey area, as it stands, if she's under 16, you're getting done, if she's not, happy days. This guy was a 30 year old teacher, he knew the consequences so why should he not be made to face them? Even if running to France was her idea, he's the adult, he's the one who knows what he's facing when he gets caught and he was willing to risk it. Adding flexibility would just mean more people might 'risk it' and we end up with jails crammed full of paedos who only acted because there was uncertainty and they thought it'd be alright.
Gary
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 10:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve justs wants to hang around high school gates without getting in trouble, that's all.

Hes 100% going to turn into an anorak wearing weirdo by the time hes 40
Robin
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 10:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
If a 30 year old touched your 15 year old you would go mental.

What if your 15 year old touched a 30 year old?

What about if she was 16?

<<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Megan Stammers 22 database queries in 0.0332301 seconds