corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » She's Dead.....

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author She's Dead.....
Tom

User status: Offline
9th Apr 13 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fonz
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2306005/Margaret-Thatcher-Football-snubbed-lady-saved-game-tribute-Manchester-derby--Jeff-Powell.html

given the passion, dare i use the term "Love" for the game i would be interested to read JonnyJ's reaction to that article.

there may have been faults in the Hillborough report, but it doesnt change the fact if in the report it stated ET started the whole thing off...there were still 100s if not 1000s of supporters acting in a way uncoming of the "beautiful game" ignoring the blame game, what happened, happened and did so for a reason, it was allowed to because certain (safety) measures were not in place

The point is the article is a joke, and out of touch with reality or at least football fans view of what she actually did or tried to do to the game and it's supporters (read hooligans).

I'd imagine JonnyJ would probably be more in tune with THIS response to that pathetic piece.

[Edited on 09-04-2013 by Tom]
Robin
Premium Member

9th Apr 13 at 14:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's an issue with political debate, everyone is always right.
Ste
Premium Member

9th Apr 13 at 14:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does no-one see the irony here?

All the communists complaining about privatisation and Thatcher's push for capitalism and then buy millions of songs on Apple's website. Who are the biggest capitalist corporation in the world.

Two faced cunts

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
JonnyJ

9th Apr 13 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
There's an issue with political debate, everyone is always right.

Well aye. I only got involved in this thread is because I was told I had to prove I had reason to hate her, for some reason. So I did. Only to be told that because they wouldn't see that as a reason then I couldn't either.
Russ

9th Apr 13 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste
quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
Exactly Col. Our electricity is provided by a french firm. FRENCH FFS

And all their company vans in OUR country are made in france by french companies.

Why can't we get it right like that?

We have though. Look at Saudi Arabia and and Oman. They pour billions into our economy each year buying fighter planes made in Britain by the privatised British Aerospace. A company that is now making huge profits and supporting the UK economy. Open your eyes
and think of how much extra would be poured in if it wasn't privatised.
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Apr 13 at 14:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

The public sector is less efficient en mass than the private sector.

The government doesn't need to run the things to benefit from them.

Manufacturing in this country is on its ass but that's been an issue under every government since China realised it can weld.
Dom

9th Apr 13 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Russ

9th Apr 13 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Somebody defend poll tax.
Ben G

9th Apr 13 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

summary of the last 5 pages?
AlexSXI

9th Apr 13 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
summary of the last 5 pages?

Thatcher's a cunt
You're a cunt
I disagree
I agree
Thatcher was great
No she wasn't
Politics is gay
Yes it is
You're gay

ETC.
JonnyJ

9th Apr 13 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not to mention Steve loves a woman in power
AlexSXI

9th Apr 13 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes. And that!
DaveyLC

9th Apr 13 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just seen the videos of the 'children' having a 'party' and smashing up shops etc... WTF? Most of them weren't even born when she was in power!!

Idiots.
Ben G

9th Apr 13 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly. the only reason they do that is because they want to be part of an in crowd.

same as the tottenham riots. seperate them and they were all tossers that wouldn't hurt a fly. put them together and they think they're all hard nut gangsters.

i was 2 when she resigned, and i can't say my family were ever poor when i was growing up, so i have nothing to be mad at.
DaveyLC

9th Apr 13 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only people who had a problem were those who refused to move with the times.
Cavey

9th Apr 13 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2306005/Margaret-Thatcher-Football-snubbed-lady-saved-game-tribute-Manchester-derby--Jeff-Powell.html

given the passion, dare i use the term "Love" for the game i would be interested to read JonnyJ's reaction to that article.

there may have been faults in the Hillborough report, but it doesnt change the fact if in the report it stated ET started the whole thing off...there were still 100s if not 1000s of supporters acting in a way uncoming of the "beautiful game" ignoring the blame game, what happened, happened and did so for a reason, it was allowed to because certain (safety) measures were not in place

The point is the article is a joke, and out of touch with reality or at least football fans view of what she actually did or tried to do to the game and it's supporters (read hooligans).

I'd imagine JonnyJ would probably be more in tune with THIS response to that pathetic piece.

Good little article the second one
Tom

9th Apr 13 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom

Good little article the second one

Indeed, some counter balance from the Guardian too...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/apr/09/thatcher-football-hillsborough?CMP=twt_gu

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/apr/12/hillsborough-battle-orgreave

3CorsaMeal

9th Apr 13 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Football is a nothing in terms of this countries needs imo, Its for kids and those who continue to act like 16yr old lads over football really need a reality check.

Who gives a fcuk about the football? Its the last of our worries, i imagine Mrs Thatcher didn't really care and rightly so. Its not her fault and nothing to do with being prime minister.

Its large groups of idiots to blame
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

9th Apr 13 at 15:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck me are people actually smashing shit up over this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2306165/Margaret-Thatcher-death-parties-The-Lefts-sick-celebration-Brixtons-streets.html

DaveyLC

9th Apr 13 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
fuck me are people actually smashing shit up over this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2306165/Margaret-Thatcher-death-parties-The-Lefts-sick-celebration-Brixtons-streets.html

Look at how old most of them look too!

ANIMALS!

Round them up, put them on a ship and sink it!
spencer88

9th Apr 13 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bet most of them can't even spell Margaret.
JonnyJ

9th Apr 13 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
exactly. the only reason they do that is because they want to be part of an in crowd.

same as the tottenham riots. seperate them and they were all tossers that wouldn't hurt a fly. put them together and they think they're all hard nut gangsters.

i was 2 when she resigned, and i can't say my family were ever poor when i was growing up, so i have nothing to be mad at.

There is 100% a set of morons like you describe that have no clue why they are celebrating, just do it because others are, but that doesnt mean you have to be born and live through something to have an opinion on it. Especially when you/your family maybe still feeling the effects of said person.
ryzer

9th Apr 13 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Behave yourself, how are you feeling the effects of a prime minister who left office over 20 years ago?
JonnyJ

9th Apr 13 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Football is a nothing in terms of this countries needs imo, Its for kids and those who continue to act like 16yr old lads over football really need a reality check.

Who gives a fcuk about the football? Its the last of our worries, i imagine Mrs Thatcher didn't really care and rightly so. Its not her fault and nothing to do with being prime minister.

Its large groups of idiots to blame

You mean apart from the massive amounts players/clubs contribute in tax towards the economy and the amount of money spent by millions of fans every weekend at a local level? Not to mention all the commercial revenue they generate, all of which is taxable and heads to the governments pockets. And the amount of people who travel from foreign countries to come watch the game over here, all who will spend money on other things whilst here. Yeah. Not important at all.

Silly cunt.
JonnyJ

9th Apr 13 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ryzer
Behave yourself, how are you feeling the effects of a prime minister who left office over 20 years ago?

Fuck sake, ive just spent the past 5 pages saying how. Go back and read.

<<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » She's Dead..... 23 database queries in 0.0202889 seconds