corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Riots in London..

New Poll
  <<  88    89    90    91    92    93    94  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Riots in London..
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Aug 11 at 15:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fad
Thats more like it.....how do you find a balance between allowing copper to beat teens to instill fear but not get carried away and power hungry?

You dont. Just let them beat them to death
jrsteeve

10th Aug 11 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It says brutality but only by those who took the vid, guessing they're friends. They didn't lay in at all, just stopped him kicking out.
BluKoo

10th Aug 11 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
quote:
Originally posted by Steve
can i call my missus a nigger when im on top

No, she wont have covered black history in school yet.

Neil

10th Aug 11 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha, that retard that posted the pic of himself with all the games/blurays he nicked is all over the news now.
Paul_J

10th Aug 11 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this takes the piss:
http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16047179
Neil

10th Aug 11 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No bail granted to anybody in court today in relation to riot/looting.
Steve
Premium Member

10th Aug 11 at 15:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fad
Thats more like it.....how do you find a balance between allowing copper to beat teens to instill fear but not get carried away and power hungry?

HERE WE GO
gtitim

10th Aug 11 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been called up ready for the weekend. Deployable anywhere in the country. Who knows where I will end up on the front line. Don't care who you are - if you think you can riot and loot, whatever colour, race or religion, think again.
Paul_J

10th Aug 11 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tim, do us a favour and tell your colleagues to stop being such a waste of tax payers money.

It was literally shocking / frustrating to watch the tv where cars / shops / houses were being destroyed by a few rioters while police in full riot gear stood meters away and watched
Steve
Premium Member

10th Aug 11 at 15:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you are in worcester m8 can we meat up?
GF-91
Banned

10th Aug 11 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gtitim
Just been called up ready for the weekend. Deployable anywhere in the country. Who knows where I will end up on the front line. Don't care who you are - if you think you can riot and loot, whatever colour, race or religion, think again.

watch out, gtitim's about.
Steve
Premium Member

10th Aug 11 at 15:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
Tim, do us a favour and tell your colleagues to stop being such a waste of tax payers money.

It was literally shocking / frustrating to watch the tv where cars / shops / houses were being destroyed by a few rioters while police in full riot gear stood meters away and watched

i highly suspect they wanted to do more but there hands are tied, blame people like fad who try and question everything and want to implement ott " human rights protection laws"
Steve
Premium Member

10th Aug 11 at 15:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paul_J

10th Aug 11 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

i highly suspect they wanted to do more but there hands are tied, blame people like fad who try and question everything and want to implement ott " human rights protection laws"

Yeah - probably because the camera crews were there. If it was out of sight, I feel some skulls may have been crushed.
Paul_J

10th Aug 11 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

There are no black people in this picture Steven... once again, you are forcing your white supremacy material down our throats.
AlunJ

10th Aug 11 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you're in the wrong thread steve, the facebook fitties thread is further down the page
mike56gte

10th Aug 11 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

i struggle to watch it i get that annoyed! absolute useless!
Fad

quote:
quote:

Yeah ofcourse my last replied explicitly implied that and with that you were able to summerise my political views.

People like you should die....preferbly in a "Ring" related accident? hows that for you?
205tom

quote:
Originally posted by jonny-sport
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1b74BdPfSQ

sorry

[Edited on 10-08-2011 by jonny-sport]

Round where I used to work in Manchester behind picadilly,that hill is steep as fook and cobbled,guy would of been goin a fair speed when ge was t boned by thst cop,road adjacent leads to hooker central
Steve
Premium Member

10th Aug 11 at 16:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fad
quote:
quote:

Yeah ofcourse my last replied explicitly implied that and with that you were able to summerise my political views.

People like you should die....preferbly in a "Ring" related accident? hows that for you?

awesome
Fad

10th Aug 11 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad we are on the same page
Jambo

10th Aug 11 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What Fad is saying is true to an extent. But that's to do with the long term picture and civil liberties which then goes down the road of martial law etc

In the riots I beleive it 100% justified. They need to issue a curfew for EVERYONE and anyone found out without reasonable cause or covering their face gets beats.

The riots are happening as there is no authority. They need to assert their authority. Simple as.
Steve
Premium Member

10th Aug 11 at 16:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my issue is you cant just say good work looks like they are finally doing something about it.

You are already questioning it, basically implying that if its not watched it could get out of hand and the police start dealing unfair punishment.

Then that leads to stupid groups being setup to monitor police, which in turn leads to police feeling like they cant actually do anything.
Steve
Premium Member

10th Aug 11 at 16:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone who even remotely questions what action police are taking in these riots, just needs to be told to stfu straight away IMO
3CorsaMeal

10th Aug 11 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just ban all the shops, simple.

am not shopist, but without them they would have to resort to scrumping and i'm not sure the infadels like apples

<<  88    89    90    91    92    93    94  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Riots in London.. 22 database queries in 0.0324349 seconds