corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Gran Turismo 5 - ***Monza - 20th Jan!!***

New Poll
  <<  89    90    91    92    93    94    95  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gran Turismo 5 - ***Monza - 20th Jan!!***
JonnyJ

User status: Offline
1st Dec 10 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nevermind, figured it out

EDIT: Resized it properly as it seems to squash it when you upload it.

[Edited on 01-12-2010 by JonnyJ]
chris_uk
Premium Member

1st Dec 10 at 21:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that looks ace mate!
mwg

1st Dec 10 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do you get them off your PS3?
JonnyJ

1st Dec 10 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
that looks ace mate!

Same splitter and carbon spoilers as yours I spent about 20 mins deciding wether to go white or red, forgetting you can respray it now

Shit choices of wheels though, whats happened there, used to be loads more on GT4

Matt:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Gran-Turismo/Exporting-Photos-A-Guide/td-p/11899464
Tiesto

1st Dec 10 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got bored so took a few of my new purchase

And one of the HMV cars I got for pre-order
morpheus22

1st Dec 10 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think the premium cars look a hell of allot better when it comes to pics
Jamie-C

1st Dec 10 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The hype is dying for me now, went on and did 2 online races with friends then turned it off. Bored of it already
Paul_J

1st Dec 10 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heh, I have no idea what I'm doing with the camera, all my pics come out either looking too sharp or too blurred.

What are the two things, shutter speed and something else with F? is that how close / far its focused? ...

I took a pic earlier of my ferrari drifting through the entire tunnel in 3rd gear... smoke filling the tunnel ... looked cool in replay, but photo I took was naff.

Where are all the good people online? So far I can almost go on any server and beat everyone fairly easily. Today on that nurburgring session I was a good 40 seconds at least ahead of 2nd place in the same bhp / tonne car as the opponents.

I'm surprised your ferrari 458 only does a high 6 minute chris, I have a feeling my 396 bhp s2000 will do that

I notice online you can limit bhp to 1496 bhp ... which makes me think some cars will be able to be tuned that high.

I think the bugatti can go up to over 1000 bhp and can go down to about 1400kg ... with a bit of tuning to handling it actually may be a weapon.
chris_uk
Premium Member

2nd Dec 10 at 00:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the bugatti can be tuned to over 1200bhp i think
Paul_J

2nd Dec 10 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

potential sub 6 minute car if tuned correctly imo.
chris_uk
Premium Member

2nd Dec 10 at 00:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quite possibly, i got 6'12 in the 787b with racing :hard tyres and no traction control.

i think im going to have a look what leagues are being raced as im getting bored of using the same car on the same track over and over, it normally seems to be the first couple of ppl get away and thr other ppl just get caught in carnage.,

they need to give an incentive to race online
Paul_J

2nd Dec 10 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, a leaderboard / money / exp....

Leagues or tournaments would be cool too.

e.g. 200 bhp series, 400 bhp series, 600 bhp series, 800+ bhp series.

And people who use wheel and race cleanly... I still think i had more fun that first night around Tskuba with lotus elises than some of the races since.

when racing people with pads, you can't tell if they're trying to block you or just having a hard time keeping it in a straight line.
chris_uk
Premium Member

2nd Dec 10 at 09:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup, agreed paul..

im getting annoyed with pointless racing, all i seem to be doing is hotlapping as there are no rules and no point in racing to come first so nobody is bothered about coming first.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

2nd Dec 10 at 09:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i havent had a chance to play this game since I was online that first time Chris
chris_uk
Premium Member

2nd Dec 10 at 09:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we need some structure..

i think ill start a sunday race, monday ill announce a track, bhp and weight limits so you have a week to save and mod a car and practise the track and sunday race day.

Paul_J

2nd Dec 10 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm... but what if you are busy during a sunday... you'd need to make it fairly late... but not dinner time...

ok though, bhp, weight and maybe tyre restrictions ...
chris_uk
Premium Member

2nd Dec 10 at 10:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea. tyre will be comfort or sports no racing tyres.

sunday should be good for all, about 9ish.
Neo

2nd Dec 10 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Question, Girlfriends mum pre-ordered it in Game, said something about a free car...how do you claim it ?
chris_uk
Premium Member

2nd Dec 10 at 10:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they should email you the code if not email them to say you havent recieved it.
Butler

2nd Dec 10 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I enjoyed racing the M3s best I think
Paul_J

2nd Dec 10 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Butler
I enjoyed racing the M3s best I think

Exactly... lower powered cars are more fun as you can drive them harder and not instantly slip off.
chris_uk
Premium Member

2nd Dec 10 at 11:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup, its closer racing aswell, but you cant go too slow otherwise its boring as fuck.
Neo

2nd Dec 10 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
they should email you the code if not email them to say you havent recieved it.

Ta, will give it a try
p

2nd Dec 10 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love the game, but I find it not as good as the hype/expectation. It seems a bit 'pro evo' rather than 'fifa' with some of the settings etc.

B-spec in my opinion is wank and a waste of time, a bit like 'create your own player' on football games. Currently on level 17 a spec, nearly 18. One thing I can't stand is when you're doing a race, or a special, and some fucker drives in to you and fucks up your whole god damn race. I try to do it to my advantage, but when some computer fucker does it, it's so annoying.

Fave car so far, and the best I have is the 458 italia. Around 712 bhp, but it skids the fuck until you reach gear 4, any way of stopping this ? one trophy that is pissing me off is on professional, the bottom championship one with like 5 races. I've golded 2 or 3 of them, but my cars can't really compete a 5 lap race with there cars.

458 Italia, I wanted to be different than have it in red or black or yellow, so I chose a stunning light purple, blu scozia I think you call it. Also got a nice Gallardo Lambo, Maserati GT (free) California (free) and shit loads of cars they give me for winning races.
Paul_J

2nd Dec 10 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

race tyres would solve your problem... also fitting a rear wing.

<<  89    90    91    92    93    94    95  >>

New Poll