corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Riots in London..

New Poll
  <<  90    91    92    93    94    95    96  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Riots in London..
Eddx14xe

User status: Offline
10th Aug 11 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im sorry laney but how are they actually dealing with it?

Their dealing with it so well that its spread across london and the rest of the uk.

Ive only seen 2 clips where the police are getting stuck in and stopping them. The rest they all just seem to stand around and occasionally run up to them.
Robbo

10th Aug 11 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1733: Officers from Salford City Council and its housing provider, Salix Homes, are reviewing CCTV images to see if they can help identify any of the offenders, with threats to evict tenants if they are found to have been involved. Council leader John Merry says people needed to understand their actions had consequences and "anyone who can do this to their own city is not welcome in Salford".
Gary
Premium Member

10th Aug 11 at 16:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope they do get evicted. Horrible, dregs of society bastards!
Laney

10th Aug 11 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
It's not my job to deal with this shit, it is their job. This is why I chose this career, so I don't have to do that or fight wars in Afghanistan.

Right, so they're out there doing the dirty work so you can sleep safe at night and preach at them they're doing a shit job?

This boils my piss completely. Whether they're doing a good job or not they're the ones with the bollocks to put their neck on the line to do it and do US a service.

This sums it up perfectly.
jonny-sport

10th Aug 11 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just heard one of the people sentanced got 1 day in prison but because he already served it in the cell he was released lol, 19 year old student looting.
Gary
Premium Member

10th Aug 11 at 16:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not the polices fault. It's the rules they have to abide by as gtitim said.

Don't diss the offices, when it's the country's fucking 'do-gooders' fault.
GF-91
Banned

10th Aug 11 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Laney
quote:
It's not my job to deal with this shit, it is their job. This is why I chose this career, so I don't have to do that or fight wars in Afghanistan.

Right, so they're out there doing the dirty work so you can sleep safe at night and preach at them they're doing a shit job?

This boils my piss completely. Whether they're doing a good job or not they're the ones with the bollocks to put their neck on the line to do it and do US a service.

How are they putting their necks on the line if they aren't doing a good job? Can you please explain to me?

Say I was in the army/police force and all I did all day was sit at the station/base and make pot noodles, how am I putting my neck on the line? Tell me, I'm intrigued.
Dave

10th Aug 11 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's not the point we are making though is it? Tim said if it was a choice between some looters taking some tv's or him potentially getting hurt he'd let them take the tv's. If this was a normal member of public fair enough, it's not down to them to deal with it, however it IS the job of a police officer.
oceansoul

10th Aug 11 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Laney
quote:

The Vigilantes
Eddx14xe

10th Aug 11 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im actually disappointed with this. All this going on and we have a policeman saying they can do what they want aslong as he doesnt get hurt. Its pathetic. If thats how you all feel then i suggest just going home and leaving it to the locals.

[Edited on 10-08-2011 by Eddx14xe]
Swiftay

10th Aug 11 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gary
Premium Member

10th Aug 11 at 16:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaDave
That's not the point we are making though is it? Tim said if it was a choice between some looters taking some tv's or him potentially getting hurt he'd let them take the tv's. If this was a normal member of public fair enough, it's not down to them to deal with it, however it IS the job of a police officer.

Well he's useless then.

It's his job to fight crime. Getting hurt is just a by product you have to deal with in that line of work.

In that case undo blame the coppers
Neil

10th Aug 11 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lynny
Not sure if it's on the news yet but it's started in the north east cop injured and patrol car set alight in Washington.

It was both the same incident. 6 kids set a car alight at 3am in the morning outside a police station, threw something through a police station window and ran away. The cop that was 'injured' was hit by a piece of glass from the broken window and is fine. 2 were arrested as they ran off. Not sure i'd say that was anything "starting" if i'm honest..
Paul_J

quote:
Originally posted by Swiftay

These people are the true heroes
I wish the police would let the Vigilante groups roam!
GF-91
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaDave
That's not the point we are making though is it? Tim said if it was a choice between some looters taking some tv's or him potentially getting hurt he'd let them take the tv's..

GAY
Robbo

10th Aug 11 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1746: Greenwich Council also says it will be seeking the eviction of council tenants if they are found to have been engaged in criminal activities.

Robbo

10th Aug 11 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-14482695

And so it starts...
Robbo

But please note the BBC cannot verify when this footage was taken, nor the context leading up to the events.

Great disclaimer, dickheads
BluKoo

It's totally kicking off up here now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cbVW_QS2eE
Neil

10th Aug 11 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GM Police
Two men sentenced to 10 weeks and 16 weeks. First of many
Robbo

10th Aug 11 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

everyone comment at the bottom and tell them to remove that video

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14449675
GF-91
Banned

10th Aug 11 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
But please note the BBC cannot verify when this footage was taken, nor the context leading up to the events.

Pretty sure they'd have to put that if it's true you dumb cunt. Can't go round saying its footage taken at such a place when it actually wasn't.
Dan
Premium Member

10th Aug 11 at 16:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-14482695

And so it starts...

Good on them! They are going through things like having bricks and fire bombs thrown at them. Why should they not have a few wacks back themselves. No doubt it will be investigated, at furtheer cost to us!!

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Gary
Premium Member

10th Aug 11 at 16:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
It's totally kicking off up here now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cbVW_QS2eE

Robbo

10th Aug 11 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GF-91
quote:

Pretty sure they'd have to put that if it's true you dumb cunt. Can't go round saying its footage taken at such a place when it actually wasn't.
no you dumb cunt, i mean its fucking stupid posting an inciteful video showing people how the police are being 'brutal' then trying to put some pansy disclaimer to try and cover their arses... posting the video will do enough damage to the police

<<  90    91    92    93    94    95    96  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Riots in London.. 23 database queries in 0.0389581 seconds