corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Summer Transfer Thread

New Poll
  <<  92    93    94    95    96    97    98  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Summer Transfer Thread
p

User status: Offline
5th Aug 09 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Speaking to the local Valencia Press, Manuel Llorente, club president of Valencia, quashed rumours of his talented winger David Silva leaving the club.

"The club is not interested in selling this player," claimed Llorente

"We have not received any formal offers and it is not in our plans to consider David's exit.
"There is still one month left until the transfer window closes, but our decision on this subject will not change" concluded the president.

David Silva first caught the eye of Europe's elite clubs after a spectacular peformance at last summer's Euro 2008 tournemant. "

Money talks of course but we will see.
Nath

5th Aug 09 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But, Cosmo knows more about this situation then Manuel Llorente. So there.

[/multi page fishing trip]
Cosmo

5th Aug 09 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hopefully not wrong on this one.

Plenty of clubs have said their players arent for sale this summer and theyve then gone and moved.

[Edited on 05-08-2009 by Cosmo]
mwg

5th Aug 09 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surprised there hasn't been anything mentioned about Valencia holding talks with us whilst they are in Manchester
Cosmo

5th Aug 09 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matty G
Surprised there hasn't been anything mentioned about Valencia holding talks with us whilst they are in Manchester

Their has been, well you lot trying to ask them if they are available.
Tom

5th Aug 09 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
"Speaking to the local Valencia Press, Manuel Llorente, club president of Valencia, quashed rumours of his talented winger David Silva leaving the club.

"We have not received any formal offers and it is not in our plans to consider David's exit.
"There is still one month left until the transfer window closes, but our decision on this subject will not change" concluded the president.

David Silva first caught the eye of Europe's elite clubs after a spectacular peformance at last summer's Euro 2008 tournemant. "

Wow you're in the know aren't you how many ocassions do presidents/ceo's say players aren't moving and then let them for big money

I love how you kept posting that he won't be leaving and held off this little gem in your back pocket like no-one would have seen it in the press
p

5th Aug 09 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

Wow you're in the know aren't you how many ocassions do presidents/ceo's say players aren't moving and then let them for big money

I love how you kept posting that he won't be leaving and held off this little gem in your back pocket like no-one would have seen it in the press

Did you not read the part where I said money talks.

You think I don't know the amount of times presidents/chairman/managers say blah blah isn't for sale then they go, remember Fergie 'You think I will sell to that mob, I wouldn't sell them a virus'

Oh dear

[Edited on 05-08-2009 by corsadee]
Tom

5th Aug 09 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh dear indeed contradicting yourself a little now yes
p

5th Aug 09 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom

Hardly

In actualy fact I was syaing Silva won't leave for ages then I just had a looked on the net to see what the president had said, hardly a big deal now is it jesus.
Tom

5th Aug 09 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom

Hardly

In actualy fact I was syaing Silva won't leave for ages then I just had a looked on the net to see what the president had said, hardly a big deal now is it jesus.

We signed jesus in June
p

5th Aug 09 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just checked the Real Madrid site to look for news on Alonso and saw this.

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/First_Team/1193041476158/Plantilla/Squad.htm

All the squad in the new shirt but Van Der Vaart, Klas Jan Huntelaar, Metzelder, Sneijder, Guti, De La Red(out for the season) are all in the old kit. Quite a few on that list they want rid off. Might be totally random but you never know!
Tom

5th Aug 09 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I doubt that tells you much apart from the fact they have that many players they don't have time to photograph them all in a new kit there are a few without numbers who are defo on the way out.

Alosno has passed his medical then, good luck to him but i'll not be happy seeing him with that shower of shite and hope they win fuck all.
p

5th Aug 09 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
I doubt that tells you much apart from the fact they have that many players they don't have time to photograph them all in a new kit there are a few without numbers who are defo on the way out.

Alosno has passed his medical then, good luck to him but i'll not be happy seeing him with that shower of shite and hope they win fuck all.

It just seems strange most the players linked out are still all in the old kit. Salgado left a few days ago though. As for players with no numbers, I belive Benzema is waiting for Huntelaar to piss off so he can have that number, and the two long term injuries that Diarra and RVN had last season still don't have new numbers.
Nath

5th Aug 09 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aquilani fee agreed..... £20m so it seems.
Ben J

5th Aug 09 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath

Not wanting to feed Cosmo's Liverpool tinted ego but I reckon that this could be the signing of the summer.
Ojc

5th Aug 09 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is he as good as Alonso though? And being from Italy they tend to be players who operate at a lot slower pace than the Premiership.

Could be a flop.
Danny P

5th Aug 09 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Is he as good as Alonso though? And being from Italy they tend to be players who operate at a lot slower pace than the Premiership.

Probably because they spent half the time rolling around on the floor. At least Gerrard will have someone to keep him company

[Edited on 05-08-2009 by Danny P]
p

5th Aug 09 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:
Originally posted by Nath

Not wanting to feed Cosmo's Liverpool tinted ego but I reckon that this could be the signing of the summer.

He isn't that great.

Drogba signs new three year contract extension
p

5th Aug 09 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like the move to AC Milan for Klas Jan Huntelaar is iminent.

He will do quite well there, and at around 8 million pounds not exactly expensive either!
Nath

5th Aug 09 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

Probably because they spent half the time rolling around on the floor. At least Gerrard will have someone to keep him company

[Edited on 05-08-2009 by Danny P]

+1
Robbo

5th Aug 09 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

He will do quite well there, and at around 8 million pounds not exactly expensive either!
£8m??! Dont be soft... the quoted figure in Corrierre dello Sport is €15m which is £12-13m and I don't belive that for a start seen as though Stuttgart agreed a £16m fee.

As for Alonso/Aquilani situation... fantastic news... Alonso was their key man last year alongside Gerrard amd his loss is a huge blow IMO. As for Aquliani, not much to go on other than our kids tore him to pieces in the 2 legs last year and he never looked much cop against Utd over the past few seasons either... a lot of money and he has an ankle injury IIRC... but Wenger was after him a year or 2 ago so he cant be all bad

Still waiting for us to do some business COuld be waiting a while I think, Chamakh maybe to come in. Like to see Huntelaar myself but unlikely. Alos like to see a deadline day £10 bif for Mahamadou Diarra as he is likely to leave Real now, fantastic player IMO
p

5th Aug 09 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:

£8m??! Dont be soft... the quoted figure in Corrierre dello Sport is €15m which is £12-13m and I don't belive that for a start seen as though Stuttgart agreed a £16m fee.

As for Alonso/Aquilani situation... fantastic news... Alonso was their key man last year alongside Gerrard amd his loss is a huge blow IMO. As for Aquliani, not much to go on other than our kids tore him to pieces in the 2 legs last year and he never looked much cop against Utd over the past few seasons either... a lot of money and he has an ankle injury IIRC... but Wenger was after him a year or 2 ago so he cant be all bad

Still waiting for us to do some business COuld be waiting a while I think, Chamakh maybe to come in. Like to see Huntelaar myself but unlikely. Alos like to see a deadline day £10 bif for Mahamadou Diarra as he is likely to leave Real now, fantastic player IMO

Well what ever it is I didn't check the current rate. 12 Million is cheap for him esp if he carrys on banging them in on a consistent basis which I think he will.
Nath

5th Aug 09 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Somebody should buy Huntelaar ffs, he is brilliant*

*On FM09 at least
Ojc

5th Aug 09 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Giovanni Dos Santos could be coming back is the speculation in Suffolk tonight.

If he comes back for the season we will walk this league.
jonnysri

5th Aug 09 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Leeds won't get promoted again this year, regardless of how many goals Beckford and Becchio score. AS said if you do make the play offs you will be shite.

Plus you can't beat Histon

its like your telling me something i dont already know lol.

histon.. oof that was low!

<<  92    93    94    95    96    97    98  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Summer Transfer Thread 23 database queries in 0.0362680 seconds