corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Gran Turismo 5 - ***Monza - 20th Jan!!***

New Poll
  <<  92    93    94    95    96    97    98  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gran Turismo 5 - ***Monza - 20th Jan!!***
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 10 at 15:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Finally found it

Dessy182
Tuned - 1'35.994
Standard - 1'48.316
Overall - 3'24.310

GTP_ChrisR1984
Tuned - 1'36.073
Standard - 1'48.878
Overall - 3'24.951

PaulJ_85
Tuned - 1'36.436
Standard - 1'49.415
Overall - 3'25.851
Butler

2nd Dec 10 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
you got a mic yet james?

Nah havent had chance
mike56gte

2nd Dec 10 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
Finally found it

Dessy182
Tuned - 1'35.994
Standard - 1'48.316
Overall - 3'24.310

GTP_ChrisR1984
Tuned - 1'36.073
Standard - 1'48.878
Overall - 3'24.951

PaulJ_85
Tuned - 1'36.436
Standard - 1'49.415
Overall - 3'25.851

that would be a deadly team right there.
Paul_J

2nd Dec 10 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Finally found it

Dessy182
Tuned - 1'35.994
Standard - 1'48.316
Overall - 3'24.310

GTP_ChrisR1984
Tuned - 1'36.073
Standard - 1'48.878
Overall - 3'24.951

PaulJ_85
Tuned - 1'36.436
Standard - 1'49.415
Overall - 3'25.851

Cool ... but you do know I barely got a chance to even attempt this. I borrowed my flat mates ps3 for about 2 or 3 nights to try to do this, with no prior practice on GT Prologue like most of the others.

I have no doubts if I had, had my own ps3 and started when everyone else started for gt academy, I could've got down to the same times.

Don't really see the point in posting my times at all, based on the fact you blatently know this too chris. Oh wait, it's probably the same as that screen shot you posted the other day where I came 4th in a race on forza once.

[Edited on 02-12-2010 by Paul_J]
Butler

2nd Dec 10 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paul no one gives a shit if you arent as quick as Chris, apart from Chris of course
chris_uk
Premium Member

2nd Dec 10 at 16:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no i know you didnt get much time on it.

you mean this one?

i only posted that to show how crap ollie was
chris_uk
Premium Member

2nd Dec 10 at 16:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Butler
Paul no one gives a shit if you arent as quick as Chris, apart from Chris of course

paul is faster than i am no doubt about it, ive always said that.
Butler

2nd Dec 10 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon I could keep up with you guys, my problem is im so inconsistant I always end up spinning
Paul_J

2nd Dec 10 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Yeah but my point james, is why does he even need to post my times. If you look at the last page, it was him and Jamie talking about how close he came to getting into gt academy and wondering what Dessy's times were.

I know I barely got a chance to really try it, so didn't comment saying 'oh yeah, my times were good'. Yet, still he posts up my times as a comparison?

The reality is, who knows / cares who's faster in the game - we seem fairly even in the races we've had. I don't take screen shots of everytime I beat someone and parade it around on the internet

Just don't see the relevance of posting my times there, other than to say 'Look how quick I was compared to Paul' ...
Paul_J

2nd Dec 10 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
no i know you didnt get much time on it.

you mean this one?

i only posted that to show how crap ollie was

But this is what I mean. I don't really remember you racing much at all on forza, you played it for a day or two online with us and then declared it shit. How do we know that in that particular race, ojc / me hadn't had a bump near the start (typical for forza) and that's why you beat us both? ... how do you not know that there were 50 other races where ojc beat you each time?

I don't think anyone else takes screen shots everytime they beat someone to post up on the internet.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. If everytime you lose, you're at risk of having it screenshotted and posted up on the net like some sort of record of your losses, then it's pretty pathetic.
chris_uk
Premium Member

2nd Dec 10 at 16:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I reckon I could keep up with you guys, my problem is im so inconsistant I always end up spinning

then you wouldnt be keeping up would you?
chris_uk
Premium Member

2nd Dec 10 at 16:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there was a reason i took that photo, i cant excatly remember why..

whats the big deal about been seen to have shit lap times? as if it really matter what other people think.

aslong as you get in the race and win whats the problem?

i dont take screenshots of races to show im faster and if you think that then you have totally got me misunderstood.
Butler

2nd Dec 10 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

then you wouldnt be keeping up would you?

I said I could, not I do.
chris_uk
Premium Member

2nd Dec 10 at 16:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i never said that either..
Butler

2nd Dec 10 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
quote:

Yeah but my point james, is why does he even need to post my times. If you look at the last page, it was him and Jamie talking about how close he came to getting into gt academy and wondering what Dessy's times were.

I know I barely got a chance to really try it, so didn't comment saying 'oh yeah, my times were good'. Yet, still he posts up my times as a comparison?

The reality is, who knows / cares who's faster in the game - we seem fairly even in the races we've had. I don't take screen shots of everytime I beat someone and parade it around on the internet

Just don't see the relevance of posting my times there, other than to say 'Look how quick I was compared to Paul' ...

Let Chris have his moment, Chris can only dream of posting impressive lap times from his last ring visit
Butler

2nd Dec 10 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My point Chris, if I didnt make silly mistakes and end up spinning I think I would be competitive.
BarnshaW

2nd Dec 10 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

too much beef and competition in this thread, just play for fun, its a game not real life for christ sake.
chris_uk
Premium Member

2nd Dec 10 at 16:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so is telling reedy not to lift off belittling him aswell?
Paul_J

2nd Dec 10 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
too much beef and competition in this thread, just play for fun, its a game not real life for christ sake.

Exactly. I think Chris forgets the fact it's just a game.
chris_uk
Premium Member

2nd Dec 10 at 16:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know this is a game..

chris_uk
Premium Member

2nd Dec 10 at 16:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know i am far from the fastest driver in games, i have never said i am a gods gift to driving a car either.

edit : i did have a big long bitchy paragraph that i was going to write but i just can not be arsed with this, if you think im purposefully belittling james then fine, you think that.. im not and dont mean to be.

so james, if i belittled you im sorry, it was just banter and a laugh, well i thought it was anyway since paul was laughing along side me at the time.

[Edited on 02-12-2010 by chris_uk]
Paul_J

2nd Dec 10 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was laughing at james when he kept spinning the lambo, but I didn't realise the lambo's physics was completely screwed.

In the m3's james was pretty quick. Even with a driving force pro taped down to a desk.
chris_uk
Premium Member

2nd Dec 10 at 16:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok
Simon

2nd Dec 10 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paul you are the one that seems to have forgot its a game, getting all protective over your times
Steve
Premium Member

2nd Dec 10 at 18:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FPMSL some bare heads in here

<<  92    93    94    95    96    97    98  >>

New Poll