corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Riots in London..

New Poll
  <<  92    93    94    95    96    97    98  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Riots in London..
Hammer

User status: Offline
10th Aug 11 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They should have used his skull as a trampoline.

What they should also do is wipe out the toothless mothers you see on the news and they can stop giving birth to further trampy jakes.
Neil

10th Aug 11 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol. "We don't want to be filmed m8". Well i'm sure the shop you nicked £1,500 of powertools from didn't want to be looted, tough shit.
Laney

10th Aug 11 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GF-91
How are they putting their necks on the line if they aren't doing a good job? Can you please explain to me?

Say I was in the army/police force and all I did all day was sit at the station/base and make pot noodles, how am I putting my neck on the line? Tell me, I'm intrigued.

Your last sentence shows you missed my point entirely.

GF-91
Banned

10th Aug 11 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lynny
The officers at the scene are simply doing as they're told by the bronze/silver/gold commanders running the massive operation. Theyll all have been told exactly where to stand and what to do, they're not just being lazy or not giving a fuck, they're taking direct orders, failure to do this will end in disciplinary. I've done enough op orders to know how complex they can be, but not were on the scale of this or without the warning of this. The predominant police role is to safe life or limb, this included their own, before saving property or gathering evidence. Yes it's a job you enter knowing there is a chance you could get hurt or killed, but it doesn't mean you're there as cannon fodder and should expect this to happen.

I went to a job once where I depressed woman was going to kill herself, she was on a very high viaduct and over the wrong side of the railings when we arrived. A very brave officer risked his life, and climbed over to grab a hold of her, and didn't let go until others could assist. Unfortunately this officer (despite probably saving the woman's life) was given a blocking for risking his own life, went through disciplinary and given a written warning.

It's not the officers on the ground that are the problem, it's though who control them.

Flame away

I can't see the officers being commanded to stand and watch. Just can't see it.

Oh look at that guy setting that car on fire, do we stop him? No..commander said not to.
Adster

10th Aug 11 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just run them over.
Hammer

10th Aug 11 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
The officers at the scene are simply doing as they're told by the bronze/silver/gold commanders running the massive operation. Theyll all have been told exactly where to stand and what to do, they're not just being lazy or not giving a fuck, they're taking direct orders, failure to do this will end in disciplinary. I've done enough op orders to know how complex they can be, but not were on the scale of this or without the warning of this. The predominant police role is to safe life or limb, this included their own, before saving property or gathering evidence. Yes it's a job you enter knowing there is a chance you could get hurt or killed, but it doesn't mean you're there as cannon fodder and should expect this to happen.

I went to a job once where I depressed woman was going to kill herself, she was on a very high viaduct and over the wrong side of the railings when we arrived. A very brave officer risked his life, and climbed over to grab a hold of her, and didn't let go until others could assist. Unfortunately this officer (despite probably saving the woman's life) was given a blocking for risking his own life, went through disciplinary and given a written warning.

It's not the officers on the ground that are the problem, it's though who control them.

Flame away

Oh look at that guy setting that car on fire, do we stop him? No..commander said not to.

I doubt you see very much as you are an ignorant little tosser that thinks he is funny.
GF-91
Banned

10th Aug 11 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
quote:

Flame away

I doubt you see very much as you are an ignorant little tosser that thinks he is funny.

Sorry mate. Won't give my opinion.
Marc

10th Aug 11 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trim your quotes, going mad here
Lynny

10th Aug 11 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What I said was based on fact from previous situations I've been in. Not my opinion
Paul_J

quote:

Yeah I understand that the people on the front line are only following orders.

I think the frustrations I and others around the country are displaying, are not directly aimed at the front front line officers, but rather the whole establishment, all the way up to the government and their soft approach.
JonnyJ

quote:
quote:

Flame away

Why not? I think im going to choose to believe the person actually in the police force and not the jumped up kid from Burnley. I can definitely see it been like she says. The police's hands are tied by so many things these days, remember watching a documentary on channel 4 where there followed a full case of a murder and the amount of shit they had to get done and signed off before they could even make an arrest was stupid. They are so much evidence against the person who had done it but theres a million different boxes and things they have to go before they get the go ahead.

Definitely have sympathy for them.

[Edited on 10-08-2011 by JonnyJ]
jrsteeve

Why the fuck are people having a go at the people on here in the police? They're doing as told by commanding officers, have a go at them instead! I wouldn't want to be putting myself in danger in their job without the ability to hit back and weapons to deal with it.
Lynny

10th Aug 11 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paul I agree, and believed me as an officer I hated those who gave the orders however I get so annoyed at those slating the cops on the street, risking their lives without looking at the bigger picture
GF-91
Banned

10th Aug 11 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
quote:

Flame away

Why not? I think im going to choose to believe the person actually in the police force and not the jumped up kid from Burnley. I can definitely see it been like she says. The police's hands are tied by so many things these days, remember watching a documentary on channel 4 where there followed a full case of a murder and the amount of shit they had to get done and signed off before they could even make an arrest was stupid. They are so much evidence against the person who had done it but theres a million different boxes and things they have to go before they get the go ahead.

Whats Burnley got to do with anything? I could be from the same town as you, would that make my opinion different?
Eddx14xe

10th Aug 11 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eddx14xe
They people that started arguing the that guys dad need to be shot. What a bunch of cunts.

Sorry, what?

They people that started arguing the that guys dad need to be shot..WTF

I pressed 'Y' by accident when typing as i am using a touch screen phone and i made a mistake. Thank you for pointing it out to me though, its made a real difference to my life.
GF-91
Banned

10th Aug 11 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
They people that started arguing the that guys dad need to be shot. What a bunch of cunts.

Sorry, what?

I pressed 'Y' by accident when typing as i am using a touch screen phone and i made a mistake. Thank you for pointing it out to me though, its made a real difference to my life.

Still doesn't make sense.
GF-91
Banned

10th Aug 11 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The people that started arguing the that guys dad... WTF still
Paul_J

10th Aug 11 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Paul I agree, and believed me as an officer I hated those who gave the orders however I get so annoyed at those slating the cops on the street, risking their lives without looking at the bigger picture

Yeah, to be honest. As Laney pointed out earlier, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. I respect that the police are out there doing their job.

I just wish they'd let the Vigilante groups have a free reign. I personally think this could lead to a more sustainable form of community policing, by the community - like a neighbourhood watch on steroids. Business owners and local residents given the power to protect their community from criminals

... of course, the first time a criminal gets injured from the vigilante group's actions, the police would come down on them like a ton of bricks. The government needs to stop being so soft, that's the entire problem with this country. No one has any power or rights to do anything.

Parents can't discipline their children.
Teachers can't discipline their students.
Police can't discipline criminals.
People can't defend themselves, their businesses or their homes.

- Therefore you end up in a situation where scum go and do what they like... mug people, rob people, set fire to things... it all started with labour and the liberals. At least all of these riots are going to cause the governments to hopefully crack down on it all.
CorsAsh

10th Aug 11 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He wanted to say:

The people who started causing a fuss and being disrespectful when the man had finished speaking should be shot for their actions.

I understood what he meant, not hard to work it out.
JonnyJ

10th Aug 11 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Flame away

Whats Burnley got to do with anything? I could be from the same town as you, would that make my opinion different?

Are you just going to pick that point from the whole sentence or do you want to actually say something useful? You know maybe argue against my point to reinforce yours. Unless of course you know you're talking shite again. If i take the Burnley bit out, what else do you have to say?

Steve
Premium Member

10th Aug 11 at 17:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want to know if anyone here has a problem with that video of them whacking those rioters?
JonnyJ

10th Aug 11 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sorry, what?

Seriously? God you are thick.

The people that started arguing that the guys dad needed to be shot...WTF?

Wasn't hard was it?
craig_s

10th Aug 11 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sorry, what?

Seriously? God you are thick.

The people that started arguing that the guys dad needed to be shot...WTF?

Wasn't hard was it?

i didnt see this,is there a link?
Marc

10th Aug 11 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
i want to know if anyone here has a problem with that video of them whacking those rioters?

HD option would have been nice.
GF-91
Banned

10th Aug 11 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  92    93    94    95    96    97    98  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Riots in London.. 22 database queries in 0.0467601 seconds