corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just Found Out................

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just Found Out................
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   10th Sep 03 at 00:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of my mates tried to commit suicide a few days ago while i was at Trax. He jamp off a 50foot bridge in the centre of Aberdeen late at night . Luckily he didn't die but one of his legs is paralised for life maybe and he has broken his other ankle, He's in a bad way. Just made me think what it would take to make people wanna do things like this. Gave me a total shock to think that he could have died
Munchie

10th Sep 03 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucken ell lad. bad shit dat. sorry to hear it. may i ask y he tried to kill himself?
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

10th Sep 03 at 00:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he's tried many times before but we have always been there to stop him. Long story mate Long Long Story
Munchie

10th Sep 03 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fookin ell lad. i suggest u change ure sig as i find it very distracting with dem faces.

if u need to talk fella uve got me number

[Edited on 10-09-2003 by Munchie]
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

10th Sep 03 at 00:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's cool mate i'm used to worrying about things i can handle it on me own.
Icy

10th Sep 03 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to hear that man
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

10th Sep 03 at 00:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Off to sleep, speak to ya'll tomorrow.
mav

10th Sep 03 at 02:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My m8 commited suicide abot 6 months ago now

He hung himself in his house.....Only ran him home from 5's a few days b4...Never said a word....None of us knew how he was feeling. Was at my other m8's house the night b4 he done it

His girl was p1ssing him about but would never have thought ever that he was the kind of person to do this.

Such a shame was a great guy and friend...Would have just turned 30 now too..

It was a total shock to us all..

So Stoney look after him m8...........
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

10th Sep 03 at 11:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mav we do try to keep his spirits up and we are there most of the time to make sure he don't do anything silly.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just Found Out................ 23 database queries in 0.2890899 seconds