corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Crashed my car

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Crashed my car
andrewR

User status: Offline
   11th Sep 03 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well having been dreading this post cos i so can't be arsed to talk bout it.. but yes i have crashed me car....

no pics yet but will have them for monday it looks like. Basically damage is front bumper, front left quarter panel up in the air p
errrr front left alloy buckled and sticking outwards at the top. Engine sounds like i put diesal in it... and pretty damn pissed off with it all.
Thank gawd tesco gave me a courtesy car its a punto like br4vo's... pretty nice to drive but not me corsa

In all it was my fault no other cars involved car slid when going round a roundabout and hit the curb.

But too add it started when some prick cut me up i had to break and almost lost it there. chilled and drove behind him then he decided to driver in the middle of two lanes. yeah fair enough...
so sat in the left lane waiting edged a bit forwards and they moved accross late. went passed and got sooo much abuse.. you fuckign this... you f-ing that.. i was like wtf?
stuck my finger up with a cheeky smile carried on and got round one roundabout and he followed me. and drove quite close behind. thats when i lost control. he aprked behind me got out the car. i was like is he gonna hit me.
Whacked it in 1st and crawled to a hotel 1min away got out the car. didn't inspect the damage but knew it weren't good. he came chasing after me and i went inside called the police.
and this guy came right in my face saying i drive like a cunt. let me see that kettle black??? got the police down and he went straight up to him saying i got kids in the car and those lights ain't legal.. WTF??? wanker i say...
Spoke with the copper and he basically couldn't do nothing. my word against his... i mean he was driving a rover 400 shitter and was bout 35-40ish and venting some frustration on me..

well outta order... anyone read maxpowers feature on stuff like this... some mindles speople bout... end of day yeah i crashed me car but i didn't get stabbed/punched or whateva... he was crazy..
and i bothered to admit i was quite worried what he was gonna do...

anyway ladies and gentleman thanks for taking some time to read this..
Adam-D

11th Sep 03 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gutted m8
CORSA NUT

11th Sep 03 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep gutted
Icy

11th Sep 03 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a buttmuhc that dude is
andrewR

11th Sep 03 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell me about it... wait till i see him again
nik

11th Sep 03 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd bash ten tonnes of shit out of him for that. Get his number and post cheap adverts on the net etc.
andrewR

11th Sep 03 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nik thats bit shite.. was thinking of making some phone calls for a house visit when i next get hold of him...
dannycorsa c

11th Sep 03 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to here that mate! sort that tosser out!
nik

11th Sep 03 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd basically annoy him, Mint astra gsi, 20k miles etc for 2k ono phone at all times He'll get fucking sick of it in no time
andrewR

11th Sep 03 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nik.. yeah..

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Crashed my car 23 database queries in 0.2859941 seconds