corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Had a fcuking shite day

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Had a fcuking shite day
LoudandProud

User status: Offline
15th Sep 03 at 01:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

knowing my luck ill win the lottery, buy a bently azure, have operation not be able to drive so u see what i mean
wytey

15th Sep 03 at 01:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I believe i fate, if it's meant to happen to you...it will

it''s a tough decision, spent many nights with my pa n ma discussing it, but it all boils down to when the time comes, can you live the rest of your life as you are now, or take the risk
LoudandProud

15th Sep 03 at 01:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my fiance says do it and she will b with me no matter what which helps, i just dont wanna put her though it tho and my family cos it wont be easy im only 20 and i would b in a wheelchair for life by the time im 25
wytey

15th Sep 03 at 02:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye it can't be easy making a life changing decision like that but all it will take is summat to happen, and then that choice will have been taken away from you
LoudandProud

15th Sep 03 at 02:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very wise my man, guess i got some thinking ahead of me
wytey

15th Sep 03 at 02:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when the time comes to decide, speak to the hospital surgeon that will be doing it, he/she will be able to explain everything in detail, and should help you decide easier

if you do go ahead with it, make sure you get it done in a good hospital with a good surgeon, so that ur minimizing any risks

if ya need sum1 to sound off to, I'm on msn after midnight
vibrio
Banned

15th Sep 03 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LoudandProud
Woke up had no money, went out had a ford KA pull out infront of me (just missed it) then some prick decides to slam all on on a loose gravel surface to look at a house and the car behind it braked late so i had to (being a nova 1.2 i got shite brakes (still just missed it) someone pulled out infront of me on a roundabout earlier in town (again was a close call) then 4 rabbits run out infront of me (missed them) then 2 more again missed, then a fucking barn owl which flew at my car last min n just missed my windscreen, then 2 more rabbits before the next one and i got it luckily no damage to car or blood marks, then i get a message of this jumped up little prick giving me shite about me back etc so i told him if he wants to sort this out once n for all meet me somewhere and ill kick 7 shades of shit outta him i just wish i didnt get up this morning

your problem is that you never had a wank when you woke up
Craig6682

15th Sep 03 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't feel well, i can't take this !!!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Had a fcuking shite day 23 database queries in 0.0092349 seconds