corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ponti last night. WTF happened??? I heard someone was killed in a crash!!!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ponti last night. WTF happened??? I heard someone was killed in a crash!!!!!
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Sep 03 at 18:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PS my condolences to anyone on the msg board that actually KNEW these people
Ben
Banned

15th Sep 03 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes steve , i have noticed how ppl almost king of "brag" about this , oh i have a modified car and so did he , so we r friends and i will post it all over internet
Thoday

15th Sep 03 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no one mentioned personally knowing them..

but u shud no the close links to car crashes and boy racers/cruises

innocent die thru others stupidity
Claire Richardson

15th Sep 03 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve, you have kept quiet for a while and stopped dissing people and making stupid comments, but you just cant help yourself can you.
You dont have to know somebody to feel affected by an incident. I didnt know anyone that worked in the twin towers but the incident affected me.
I didnt know Princess Diana, but the incident affected me.
I didnt know any of the peeps that died in the crash, but the incident affected me.
It was in a town VERY local to me and happened on a road I use a lot. It was also down to the stupidity of one of the drivers (for overtaking on a double white line) That in itself annoys me.

Nuff said

Claire
DanielJ

15th Sep 03 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u cant expect every1 2 feel the same as u tho claire steve has his own opinion, i for 1 didnt feel anythn wen readinthis post, y? becos ppl die everyday fact of life, i stopd takin life seriously ages ago
Kerry

15th Sep 03 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she only asked if anyone heard anythin it wasnt a memorial
Claire Richardson

15th Sep 03 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Woteva

Claire
the_legend_of_yrag

15th Sep 03 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But then agen it isnt a hospital forum so people arnt gunna post things about ppl dying in hospitals, it's a car forum so if someone dies in a serious car accident it's gunna get posted.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ponti last night. WTF happened??? I heard someone was killed in a crash!!!!! 23 database queries in 0.0090489 seconds