corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bargain!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bargain!
Tiger

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 03 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I pulled some lass the other week and stopped at her house - when i got up in the morning i looked at the house opposite and there in the driveway was a forlorn looking beetle - i remembered to mention it to my sisters boyfriend who happened to go round but no-one was in.

He went back round there today and asked if they would sell it - he said yes and the jammy git managed to pick it up for £25!!!!!!

The brakes are seized up so he's gonna need a flatbed to get it back home them when he told me it was an old "H" plate ('67 i think) i nearly fell off my perch!!! An "H" is worth £1000 even in the condition its in at the minute - which isnt bad really - done up its worth £4000 at least!

Its all original and finished in White - ive not seen many in white before with white interior.

Lucky git - if i wasnt off to Aussie id have snapped the blokes arm off myself.

Ben_
Adam-D

22nd Sep 03 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£25
bloody hell
Craig6682

22nd Sep 03 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WOW, what a bargain !!!
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Sep 03 at 17:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bargain! 23 database queries in 0.0097828 seconds