corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » i think a police officer is in love with me

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i think a police officer is in love with me
Dicky_Morris

User status: Offline
   26th Sep 03 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got pulled 3x by the same copper last nite! the 1st one was that my headlamps were too bright so i adjusted them on the funny thing by the lights 2 point them more at the road,
the 2nd time he said i was on the fone but it was the passenger so he was gutted
the third time i think he js wanted a friendley chat cos he asked cud he check all my tyres n lights lol! i was creased wen i got out the car i hugged him was like! hey mate aint sn u in a while! his co-driver thought it was funny! he saw the dvla parking permit asked where i worked i told him n hes mates with my boss so he said soz n drove off!

do u think he wants 2 truncheon my ass! i think he does! FUCKIN GIMP!
Sam
Premium Member

26th Sep 03 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMAO!
Cybermonkey

26th Sep 03 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HA HA HA!!!!
Shelly
Premium Member

26th Sep 03 at 09:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im sure if its the same one you could have him done for harassment. get his number and complain.
avenger

26th Sep 03 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bend over for some police style lovin
dan_sri

26th Sep 03 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get his number and bum fuk him
Shelly
Premium Member

26th Sep 03 at 09:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my sisters ex once told us about one of his mates going to leeds on the piss for his stag do one weekend (he was a fireman) anyway he got sucked off by a copper behind the club. he ended up running off with the copper to live with him down south.
Dicky_Morris

26th Sep 03 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i found it funny! i was like ohh hiya the 2nd time! by the 3rd time i was laffing! wat a gimp! i think he liked my car! he asked my why i had filler over the boot of my car n where was my lock 2 open the boot! he said its illegal 2 not b able 2 open the boot! i was like.... BUT I CAN HAHA..pushed my rear windscreen wiper stalk n "pop" the boot opened BUMMA!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » i think a police officer is in love with me 23 database queries in 0.0132968 seconds