corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Some woody allen quotes......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Some woody allen quotes......
Romford Astra

User status: Offline
   26th Sep 03 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love ."
From 'Annie Hall' 1977.

"A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me, she said 'no'."

"It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."
From 'Death' 1975.

"There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?"

"Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons."
From 'Without Feathers' 1976.

"I failed to make the chess team because of my height."

"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."

"Love is the answer - but while you're waiting for the answer sex raises some pretty good questions."

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."

"I'm very proud of my gold pocket watch. My grandfather, on his deathbed, sold me this watch."
Richie

26th Sep 03 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

someone is bored.
charcoalgrill

26th Sep 03 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can we have some more please, i will steal those for work..

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Some woody allen quotes...... 23 database queries in 0.0107310 seconds