corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone know what append on the A127 Last night?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone know what append on the A127 Last night?
MatthewR

User status: Offline
28th Sep 03 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was on the way back from Southend going to Basildon and then we got caught in a sh1tload of traffic, ended up turning the engine off and smokin some dobeys b4 the old bill told us to turnh around and go the wrong way down a slip road, guessed my way back to the M25 and had a right good drive home, was loadza modded cars ragging it home one nice corsa, me, 2 Punto GTs, nova and a Polo ......anyone know what happend?
Was a good night down there anyone else go??
MatthewR

28th Sep 03 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

O well never mind, was behind a yello Corvette for the whole time in the traffic, what a beast!!
GREG 1

28th Sep 03 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I heard that the 127 was shut for electrical works or something, might be wrong
Richie

28th Sep 03 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All i could find for last night was

FOLLOWING AN EARLIER ACCIDENT BETWEEN J29, A127 INTERCHANGE, AND ... AFFECTING EXIT SLIP ROAD AN ACCIDENT IS BLOCKING ... ...
MatthewR

28th Sep 03 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah there were loadza pigs there, everyone ended up getti8ng out of there cars and walking around and going down to see if they could see anything!
Romford Astra

28th Sep 03 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Evisu
Yeah there were loadza pigs there, everyone ended up getti8ng out of there cars and walking around and going down to see if they could see anything!

its so fooking annoying when people do that, we went to a fatal once, and it took us ages to get through the traffic because people had got out their cars and pissed off and we couldnt get past them, so had to find where they were and tell them to move their god damn cars and then they wondered why we were a little annoyed at them.
MatthewR

28th Sep 03 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep that happend last night
Daimo B

28th Sep 03 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got turned off just before the traffic, they were still putting out the cones.

Not a bad night i thought. Feck loads of cars, quite a few nice ones, wasn't too cold, just chilled out all evening. Started to rain about midnight so we left for home.

I dotn understand how there could be sooo many cars at southend and bugger all turn u to Basildon. Its ben dead for ages now. No police presence or anything. Dissapointing.

Still, not a bad night all in all.
nik

28th Sep 03 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw a massive tailback on M25 yesterday, least 10-12 mile que anti clockwise
Ardencorsa

28th Sep 03 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got diverted off a127 at rayleigh last night on way home. Had to find my way through rayleigh to wickford then to chelmsford. Think there was a big crash coz police just took everyone off the road and shut off the sliproads. No doubt it will be in the local paper on thursday. Or on www.thisisessex.com
Hope it wasn't anything too serious.
Dave

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone know what append on the A127 Last night? 23 database queries in 0.2857380 seconds