corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » company saying they can sell my car....any1 used one

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author company saying they can sell my car....any1 used one
Doug_SRi

User status: Offline
30th Sep 03 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has anyone ever got a phone call from a company saying that they can guarentee to sell your car for you? had one 2day saying that they have buyers lined up for it for the asking price providing the car is in good condition. i canny mind the companies name but there sending me a magazine
Red_SXi

30th Sep 03 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh, my Dad done it once when he was selling a Merc and he did get Lots of phonecalls.

We were shocked as we thought it was a con
Paul H

30th Sep 03 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes it's a company in scotland.and it's like £80 to put a advert in the mag and website but the buyer of your car gets 1 months free warranty and stuff.carn't remember the name of it though cardata or something?
WARPED

30th Sep 03 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some are canvassers and are shit but if u find a good one then it mite be worth it

New Poll