corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Advice on college

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Advice on college
Ally

User status: Offline
30th Sep 03 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dropped out and went to Zurich, now im on a good wage and training to be a financial advisor, if your gunna drop out then come and live with me and be my house wife

U can clean everything
Lynny

30th Sep 03 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ ally
well thanks for ur advice people, am headin down the college now 2 get some ideas on courses then decide from there
slate58

30th Sep 03 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had the same trouble when I wanted to take on my A-levels, ended up stayin and having to do the general studies, got a B in 1 year, everyone told me it was crap and no unis would look at it. Then wnet on and applied for Occupational Therapy at 6 unis, funnily enough when i got my offers back I was getting offers of like C & D (bio & chem) whereas other I knew from the same interviews were being asked for B & B as they had no general studies (had this confirmed by admissions tutor). After all that didn't take the offers and had a year out, now I'm studying Nursing at Notts

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Advice on college 23 database queries in 0.0105729 seconds