corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I finally got a reply from Billing...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I finally got a reply from Billing...
Trotty

User status: Offline
6th Oct 03 at 06:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For those that remember, leni and myself both wrote letters of complaint to the management of Billing Aquadrome after the farce while trying to camp before Trax this year.

Anyway, it took a while but here's the reply...

Dear Mr Trott

I acknowledge receipt of your recent letter and would like to apologise on behalf of Billing Aquadrome for your experience.

We do stress in all our literature that no all male or all female parties will be accepted and this is to ensure the park retains its family atmosphere. The Gate staff are instructed to use their discretion when it comes to allowing large groups onto the park and obviously it can be difficult at times for them to make the right decision. However, I am very sorry if the manner in which you were spoken to caused offence and I have reiterated to all my staff the need for courtesy when speaking to our visitors.

Once again I would like to apologise for your disappointing visit.

Yours sincerely,

Paul Mackaness
General Manager

What do you think? Not amazing IMO, but about as close to a decent apology as we're likely to get...
Sam
Premium Member

6th Oct 03 at 06:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Refund?
leni

6th Oct 03 at 06:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats shitter than my reply! and I sent mine 3 days after you and got my reply on the 19th September! thats unacceptable, get back on there case!

Sam, they carn't ask for a refund coz they never paid to get in, we sneeked them in late at night!
Nismo

6th Oct 03 at 06:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it will have to do i guess.
Sam
Premium Member

6th Oct 03 at 07:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh I see!
charcoalgrill

6th Oct 03 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt you recieve practically the same leni?
isnt there someone else you can report them too?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I finally got a reply from Billing... 23 database queries in 0.0088348 seconds