corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » bad day

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bad day
CHOSEN1

User status: Offline
6th Oct 03 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all sorts has happened and then to top it all of i ripped my front bumper off and in half
charcoalgrill

6th Oct 03 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and are u going to tell us what happened or is this another shite thread where someone does half a post
CHOSEN1

6th Oct 03 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pulled on to my bosses drive in this little dead end road and as i backed round the bumper got caught on a kerb stone on his garden it ripped my bumper off and where the bumper had been fiberglassed up to take the grill out cracked right trough. that good enough shit head?
Robbo

6th Oct 03 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CHOSEN1
all sorts has happened

I think he was referring to the above
X3DOS

6th Oct 03 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CHOSEN1
pulled on to my bosses drive in this little dead end road and as i backed round the bumper got caught on a kerb stone on his garden it ripped my bumper off and where the bumper had been fiberglassed up to take the grill out cracked right trough. that good enough shit head?

Max Power bodykits

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » bad day 23 database queries in 0.0039411 seconds