corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Music People. (And people that have heard my band before)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Music People. (And people that have heard my band before)
Tiger

User status: Offline
1st Oct 03 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive just uploaded 2 tracks off our latest demo - weve been busy recording at our practice room for a while now and have 3 finished products - two of which ive uploaded already, just one left to do.

Can any of you do me a favour and give them a listen please?

It wont be to everyones taste no doubt but thats what musics about.

They are about 3MB download but theres also a streaming audio feed.

Nemo

I made the site all myself

Thanks very much,

Ben_

[Edited on 01-10-2003 by Tiger]
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
1st Oct 03 at 20:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need Flash 6 to view the page and I'm not at my computer. Could you provide the location for direct download?
Tiger

2nd Oct 03 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I believe this is it Ian.

http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

Im hoping someone could tell me if ive ironed out the problems i was having on there - i think i may have sorted them out now - people were getting error msgs.

Ben_
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
2nd Oct 03 at 17:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No I meant for the music as I couldn't install anything at the computer I was at. I'll take another look from my own poot in a minute.
dave17

2nd Oct 03 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right, had a quick listen, realyl not my kinda thing but il have a go....

leisure and messages sounds VERY similar, using the acoustic gitar. also the vocals sound similar. listened to all three now, trumpton is alright. but do u have a drummer btw? none of the songs have a beat! try and make something a lil different, i hear alot of this kinda in my bar at college, not very interesting and nothing stands out.

Tiger

2nd Oct 03 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for listening dave....

Its hard to record a drummer on my 8 track digital desk - thats the reason there are no drums in it, these are the olny acoustic songs we do and all the rest are with drums.

I really appreciate you taking the time mate.
Tiger

7th Oct 03 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT just once.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Music People. (And people that have heard my band before) 23 database queries in 0.0097849 seconds