corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » a women with problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author a women with problems
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
8th Oct 03 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Cars really suck. Why is it that the fucking things never break down on a decent day? I am attempting to drive to work today and my stupid piece of shit car pops on the oil light and promptly dies. I am thinking "this is pretty fucked since I put oil in it two fucking days ago!" so I start it again, oil light comes on, car dies. So I manage to half asses get the thing into a parking lot (probably destroying some other part of my car in the process) and then get to start the lovely walk home. In the rain. In 4inch heels.

By the time I made it home I was so furious I wanted to go back and blow the damn thing up. I still do, which is probably why I am sitting here writing this while waiting for some jack ass to call me back so I can attempt to figure out what is wrong with it.

Not that I am surprised as my car is quite possibly the shittiest car in existance. How many fucking cars with a manual transmission don't have tach's? But damn I've got A/C and let me tell you I sure use THAT a lot in Oregon.

Although Really Nice Jerk did get a laugh out of me with his comment about losers with webcams. If I wasn't fully awake of the fact that I am a complete loser, I would be offended, insted I just laughed my ass off.

And what the fuck is with retards with websites that can't figure out how to resize pictures properly? Maybe they like to look like they have deformed heads. I think that should be one the requirements for putting up a site, maybe I should start a requirements page. I doubt any of the fuck heads who need it would read it tho.

Well the guy from the repair shop called me back and apparently there is a sensor that will shut the car off if the oil pressure gets to low. When I asked him what it was going to cost to look at it "Oh about $60 - $70". I thinking cool not to bad. "But it will probably be in the four figures to fix it." Ok what the fuck is this shit? It costs more to fix this then it would for me to just buy another fucking car? I hate this shit. So needless to say, I will be fixing this so that it *SORT OF* runs, selling it through the auction and buying some old piece of shit car. Unless anyone would like to donate to the starving Lizard fund?

I just got back from limping my piece of shit car to the repair place. Why is it that it takes you half an hour for their fucking shuttle service to pick you up? Do they get joy out of pissing me off more? I mean I am already having so much fun getting reamed in the ass without vaseline when I pay to have my car repaired."

@ this women
3CorsaMeal

8th Oct 03 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Muhahaha I think I finally got the evil freak back. I am still not sure if it is a man or woman, the apartment manager calls it he but I always thought it was a woman, maybe it's a hermaphrodite, I don't really give a shit, I will call it a woman here for the hell of it.

So the first day I move in to this place I have the moving truck backed into a spot out front (which was a total pain in the ass by the way) and this fat fuck comes over and tells me I need to move it so they can get out of their spot. Hmm...I was not blocking there spot at all, they were just to damn lazy to go the other way around the little loopy drive way thing. Bitch.

Anyhow, this fat fuck has somehow gotten a disabled permit (mind you I have seen this person RUN, yes *RUN*) across the parking lot, so they can't be to fucked up. They bitched and complained to the apartment manager that they could never get a spot when they got home (and are apparently to damn cheap to pay $30 a month for a carport like the rest of us) so now they have put in a lovely disabled parking spot for this bitch. Great, now there is one less parking spot for everyone else since it is basicly a spot reserved only for this bitch.

That in it's self would piss me off, but it gets better. Does this fuck stick ever park there? NO! They park anywhere *BUT* in that spot, because it is exactly three steps further then they wanted it from their front door. What an asshole.

So tonight I parked my hunk of shit car that I never drive in the spot that they are so fond of parking in, the one smack in front of her apartment. I wonder how she will like it when that car sits there for about a month? I am thinking of buying a few more junk cars to park in the surrounding spots just to piss her off and make her use that damn handicapped spot she wanted so bad. "
MatthewR

8th Oct 03 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Too long to read!
3CorsaMeal

8th Oct 03 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just pretend u read it then and leave a
Sam
Premium Member

8th Oct 03 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She has issues with her car then...
MatthewR

8th Oct 03 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drew
Banned

8th Oct 03 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
just pretend u read it then and leave a

the_legend_of_yrag

8th Oct 03 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats it about then?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » a women with problems 23 database queries in 0.0348470 seconds