corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » UVs corsa c

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author UVs corsa c
Tiger

User status: Offline
9th Oct 03 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
quote:
Look at a company like Carisma- its demo cars look like they have come out of a factory
Charisma's car cost £45,000 - I doubt UV has spent even 1/4 of that on theirs.

quote:
the uv corsa looks like its come out of my shed
Id like to see you produce something like that from your shed

quote:
I dont think its shown how good this company are- just attention seeking
Isnt that the idea? I thought the idea of a demo car is to do just that - draw attention! Any publicity is good publicity

STEvieXE

9th Oct 03 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think ull find any car with a wide arch kit blended has alot more filler than many of u seem to think. any car with custom work like that done has a load of filler in them. look at the work thats gone into it. its not my thing but i respect UV for putting the work into showing what can be done with a corsa and like it or lump it, when its done its gonna be one of the best corsa bs around
STEvieXE

9th Oct 03 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and if its so bad, then how come i spent about 20mins standing around it to get a pic of the beast at the show...
Dr Pepper

9th Oct 03 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive no idea why you did that- i too spent twenty minutes next to it- laughing

you can certainly tell it didnt cost 45k- I ask you though why carisma were able to spend 45k on a demo car....Do you really think it is because they started off making outrageous, over the top attention seeker cars that have to be trailored to shows- no its because they gained an awesome reputation as making quality kits, installs with good performance that looked stunning, made big profits and progressed to the tvr....can you really see uv ever producing cars of that standard?

[Edited on 09-10-2003 by Dr Pepper]
Dr Pepper

9th Oct 03 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by STEvieN.I.
i think ull find any car with a wide arch kit blended has alot more filler than many of u seem to think. any car with custom work like that done has a load of filler in them. look at the work thats gone into it. its not my thing but i respect UV for putting the work into showing what can be done with a corsa and like it or lump it, when its done its gonna be one of the best corsa bs around

Its certainly going to be one of the most modified corsa b`s around...but imo not one of the best
Nismo

10th Oct 03 at 04:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

every one has the own opinoins. me i dont give a rats dingly dangly
RichR
Premium Member

10th Oct 03 at 09:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not to get too off topic but Carismas stuff isnt amazing - the front arch extensions on the TVR are rippled like mad - and not too well fitted. just raising the point that even if u spend that amount - it doesnt ensure that the cars gonna be amazing

as well as that every1 slates this car - but Im gonna hold judgement till its finished - think they made a msitake showing when it wanst cause evry1 slates them for having a car in primer at a show - they should have held out till it was finished - depending upon the colour it might lokk 1/2 ok - but I do appreciate the time - effort and money that obviously has gone into the car and it does achieve its purpose
Scott

10th Oct 03 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

carisma spent 80k on the TVR which jamie shaw took a loan out for

but the amount of work which that 80k/Tvr has and will give that compnay will be unreal .

Carisma dont do bodywork also , its done by fulford automotive
3CorsaMeal

10th Oct 03 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If UV can do that as well as its done, what can't they do, i think thats the statement
Scott

10th Oct 03 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well said mate. To prove what they can do.
kerzo

10th Oct 03 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ffs why is there another thread about this heap!!
Tom

10th Oct 03 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

=Scott gonna have to disagree.

I can't stand the uv corsa (this is my personal opinion), but the fact that they showed it in primer didn't really do them any favours, the car may look 10 times better when finished and obviously shows they can do mad stuff to cars but alot of people I know didn't rate the car at all and that will stick in there mind.

I know they had loads of people looking at the car but I think at least 80% were l;aughing at it
Scott

10th Oct 03 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah but wot u got to get across is

they built it so people could see wot they could do .

some people may not have liked it but im sure most will agree that the workmanship gone into it is top notch. Wot people are looking for when they take their car to get a smooth boot etc.

Its there to turn head and get people talking about , and it certainly has done that , look at this we are talking about it

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » UVs corsa c 23 database queries in 0.0111780 seconds